Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Credit profile number  (Read 10662 times)
BTC guy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:01:53 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2012, 02:48:31 PM by BTC guy

Basically its a nine digit number thats like a social security or tax ID number. This number is linked to a credit profile with a credit rating around 600-700. You can use this number anywhere they ask for your social. Its kinda like having a second identity with good credit. PM me your offers. If you have any questions i will do my best to answer them for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
splatster

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:04:29 AM

I'm going to be the first to call BS on this.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:04:43 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2012, 05:50:41 AM by danieldaniel

Sorry!  Misunderstood... Smiley

splatster

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:06:26 AM

This is TOTALY legit!  BUY BUY BUY!
I'll pay 21,000,000.00000001 BTC for it!
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:10:03 AM

If you're going to advertise on a Bitcoin-specific forum, perhaps you should post something more relevant... like account information for reputable members so they could take out large bogus loans.
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:18:21 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2012, 06:06:19 AM by BTC guy

I know im going to get heat for this. If you want to doubt me go ahead. To be honest i wouldnt believe it either. All i can say is google it. Its legit. They do exist. You just need to be responsible with it.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:21:10 AM

I know im going to get heat for this. I accept that. If you want to doubt me go ahead. To be honest i wouldnt believe it either. All i can say is google it. Its legit. They do exist. You just need to be responsible with it cause you can get in trouble.
What information should I send through my ISP? "How to use fraudulent ID to scam banks, employers, and CUs"?
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:26:55 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2012, 05:42:20 AM by BTC guy

I bought it cause i have bad credit. I saw multiple uses for it. It sounded like a cool thing to have. So i bought it. And now i want to see if i can make a few bucks off it. I dont recommend you do anything stupid with it.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2012, 05:45:22 AM

Before everyone cries out SCAM!, do your research and actually check if this exists.
Most of you have never had to deal with corporations, social security and working with credit bureaus.

A CPN is just like another term for Social Security Number or an EIN you get when forming a Corp, LLC, Ltd, Ect...
Of course having a credit profile number is legal, because you would not be able to get credit without one.

Your question is better asked: Is having a second credit profile legal?
How you intend to use it determines its legal vs. illegal actions. It is used to give very important people in the political, government and corporate world total protection of their real personal information by keeping it in total privacy. What can border on illegal is when you intend to cheat or defraud any creditor. Defaulting on a credit card of any creditor or opening a line of credit that you opened with your CPN especially with already damaged personal credit is a fatal move and is 100% illegal

There are many websites online where you can buy CPN's beloning to children, people serving life sentences, ect.

Here are some links you can ready more:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4758064_new-_credit-profile-number_-legally.html
https://www.efanniemae.com/utility/legal/pdf/fraudnews/mortgagefraudnews0611.pdf

-Charlie

I know im going to get heat for this. I accept that. If you want to doubt me go ahead. To be honest i wouldnt believe it either. All i can say is google it. Its legit. They do exist. You just need to be responsible with it cause you can get in trouble.
What information should I send through my ISP? "How to use fraudulent ID to scam banks, employers, and CUs"?

Dude, that was just uncalled for. A simple google search would have show BTCGuy is indeed telling the truth about this product.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:50:23 AM

Before everyone cries out SCAM!, do your research and actually check if this exists.
Most of you have never had to deal with corporations, social security and working with credit bureaus.

A CPN is just like another term for Social Security Number or an EIN you get when forming a Corp, LLC, Ltd, Ect...
Of course having a credit profile number is legal, because you would not be able to get credit without one.

Your question is better asked: Is having a second credit profile legal?
How you intend to use it determines its legal vs. illegal actions. It is used to give very important people in the political, government and corporate world total protection of their real personal information by keeping it in total privacy. What can border on illegal is when you intend to cheat or defraud any creditor. Defaulting on a credit card of any creditor or opening a line of credit that you opened with your CPN especially with already damaged personal credit is a fatal move and is 100% illegal

There are many websites online where you can buy CPN's beloning to children, people serving life sentences, ect.

https://www.efanniemae.com/utility/legal/pdf/fraudnews/mortgagefraudnews0611.pdf

-Charlie

Dude, that was just uncalled for. A simple google search would have show BTCGuy is indeed telling the truth about this product.

Sorry, I thought it was like an SSN, and that he was encouraging identity theft or something.

Shows how much I know... Smiley

BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 05:52:28 AM

No worries, i would be quick to call BS too.

Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2012, 06:55:25 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2012, 07:12:27 AM by Qoheleth

What's the lineage of this CPN? From all my reading it seems like there's three ways to generate CPNs: stolen SSNs, ITINs issued to foreign persons who no longer need them (nontransferrable!), and EINs issued to legal entities (often an LLC created specifically for this purpose).

Only one of these is something I'd have any interest in buying.

Edit: If you don't know the answer to this question off-hand, it can probably be determined from the first three digits of the CPN - you can check to see if it matches a valid SSN or ITIN prefix.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 07:10:59 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2012, 07:25:52 AM by BTC guy

Im not sure about all the details but i will tell you what i know. They dont take the numbers from people. They are not social security numbers. But for some reason they work just like one. Its like an alternative credit file with its own number. Some how they generate these numbers and stick them in the credit system. When people run the numbers they have no idea its a CPN number. Anybody who runs it will think its a social. Most people seem to use them for business purposes. For example to start a business. If you establish a business with your CPN number your SSN is safe and free from any financial difficulties your business might encounter.

Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2012, 07:24:58 AM

Im not sure about all the details but i will tell you what i know. They are not actually social security numbers. But for some reason they work just like one. Its like an alternative credit file. They dont take the numbers from people. Some how they generate these numbers and stick them in the credit system. When people run the numbers they have no idea its a CPN number. To everybody else its a social. Most people seem to use them for business purposes. For example to start a business. If you establish a business with your CPN number your SSN is safe and free from any financial difficulties your business might encounter.
Right, I know what a CPN is. The point is that there are a lot of outfits who will claim to be establishing a CPN for you, and really just send you an SSN that is just new enough to have no credit history on it (i.e. belongs to someone three or four years old).

I want to be sure that this isn't one of those - that you haven't been tricked about its lineage.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
BTC guy (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 07:36:41 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2012, 11:01:38 AM by BTC guy

This number is not associated with any real person. When i got it i had the option of putting the credit file in my real name or an assumed name. I was informed its best not to use your real name so this credit file doesnt cross reference with my real credit file. I used a name close to my own with a few letters different. When i run the numbers it comes back with the name i had chosen.

vampire

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 02:10:20 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2012, 02:25:57 PM by vampire

This number is not associated with any real person. When i got it i had the option of putting the credit file in my real name or an assumed name. I was informed its best not to use your real name so this credit file doesnt cross reference with my real credit file. I used a name close to my own with a few letters different. When i run the numbers it comes back with the name i had chosen.

CPN is a generic name for any nine digit tax id, so it's BS what you wrote about them. CPN is SSN / EIN / ETIN / ATIN / PTIN, selling any of these is highly illegal, because it's FRAUD.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2012, 02:39:14 PM

selling any of these is highly illegal, because it's FRAUD.

No, your wrong.

Please read what I wrote above and correct your statement.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

vampire

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 02:46:47 PM

No, your wrong.

Really, you're telling me to correct my statement? You're supporting illegal operations, selling TAX IDs is ILLEGAL. The only law you could come up with is that you aren't required to give your SSN to anyone but IRS. But that's isn't the case here. These companies are selling ETINs! And it's illegal to use these ETINs since they were filed with bad information.

OP intended to defraud lending companies, he has acknowledged that he has bad credit.

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2012, 02:54:44 PM

No, your wrong.

Really, you're telling me to correct my statement? You're supporting illegal operations, selling TAX IDs is ILLEGAL. The only law you could come up with is that you aren't required to give your SSN to anyone but IRS. But that's isn't the case here. These companies are selling ETINs! And it's illegal to use these ETINs since they were filed with bad information.

OP intended to defraud lending companies, he has acknowledged that he has bad credit.

Seriously? Did you even bother to read what I wrote above?

If your gonna argue with my, argue my points and dont put words in my mouth

vampire

View Profile
February 23, 2012, 03:01:38 PM

Seriously? Did you even bother to read what I wrote above?

If your gonna argue with my, argue my points and dont put words in my mouth

Your points? Care to show your points that aren't illegal. So far what you've said

Quote from: Yankee

^^ Not illegal? LOL.

Even getting ETIN, a foreigner's tax id who worked in USA and needs to file a tax return, is illegal. In any case it's known that people get these tax id to defraud lending companies.

Getting EIN won't work since it will be very easily linked to you. To get an EIN you need to give your SSN to IRS.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: