Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY  (Read 51723 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:53:11 AM

1. IPO
2. Premine
3. Self moderated topic

SCAM ALERT!!!

No problem, we are here to answer everything, just ask before "scam alerting"....watch out for Humungus...he could turn very angry Wink Wink

Seriously we are available for every information needed.

There is no needings to act as you did. Really bad behaviour.

Going to the wastelaaaaaaaand!

EDIT: as you can see we're not acting as despotic moderators. Thread is self moderated because we at least deserve the right of delete BIG SPAMMING RED LETTER POSTS! We don't want this thread to become a child school. But our answer to you is enough to understand our way of working.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:00:35 AM

1. IPO
2. Premine
3. Self moderated topic

SCAM ALERT!!!

No problem, we are here to answer everything, just ask before "scam alerting"....watch out for Humungus...he could turn very angry Wink Wink

I'm sorry mate, but your IPO and premine stuff for the coin that has absolutely nothing new to add are obvious. Moreover, it does not matter to me whether you find my typing offensive or not. People have right to know what you are after, and stay away from such trash.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:04:27 AM

1. IPO
2. Premine
3. Self moderated topic

SCAM ALERT!!!

I'm sorry mate, but your IPO and premine stuff for the coin that has absolutely nothing new to add are obvious. Moreover, it does not matter to me whether you find my typing offensive or not. People have right to know what you are after, and stay away from such trash.

Your sorry are welcome but please think twice before saying things like that.

Absolutely nothing new? Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

An embedded MMORPG game with mining functions, and you call it nothing. Wink

And what does your comment give in innovations? Any ideas, proposal, contribution? NO! Just childish behaviour.

Thanks to stay off from the WASTELAND, we just need real Survivors Wink

Take Care
iamrickrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:07:38 PM

IPO PRICE IS SET TO 0.005 BTC EACH SurvivorCoin [SVR]

Well I WAS interested but not at that price. 25 BTC for an IPO is way too much, There's no way I could even sell them at 0.005 BTC on an exchange if they make it to an exchange. Good luck.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:33:56 PM

Well I WAS interested but not at that price. 25 BTC for an IPO is way too much, There's no way I could even sell them at 0.005 BTC on an exchange if they make it to an exchange. Good luck.

Seriously, do you think that 25 BTC (This is just a theoric amount, based on the event we're gonna sell every coin set for IPO.) are enough to cover at least 80% of the concrete development costs, without talking about marketing, promotions and many more aspects?

You should also take in consideration the Coin side development and updates costs and commitment.

We know that for a single person, 25 BTC could sound huge, but we really think that for the amount of coins, block reward type, and all the development costs and factors written above both the price per SVR on the IPO is totally fair and acceptable.

We would like to remember you many of the last IPOs hosted on many Exchanges: well they all took more than 40 BTC each of IPO for what? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. We have a plan and a project, we are fair and transparent, since we host our project funding also on indiegogo.

We think you will change your mind soon or after, but in the case you don't want to contribute with a cash or coin donation, you can help our project spreading the word around about SurvivorCoin. This means a lot for us also.

Smiley 
iamrickrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:42:32 PM

Seriously, do you think that 25 BTC (This is just a theoric amount, based on the event we're gonna sell every coin set for IPO.) are enough to cover at least 80% of the concrete development costs, without talking about marketing, promotions and many more aspects?

You should also take in consideration the Coin side development and updates costs and commitment.

We know that for a single person, 25 BTC could sound huge, but we really think that for the amount of coins, block reward type, and all the development costs and factors written above both the price per SVR on the IPO is totally fair and acceptable.

We would like to remember you many of the last IPOs hosted on many Exchanges: well they all took more than 40 BTC each of IPO for what? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. We have a plan and a project, we are fair and transparent, since we host our project funding also on indiegogo.

We think you will change your mind soon or after, but in the case you don't want to contribute with a cash or coin donation, you can help our project spreading the word around about SurvivorCoin. This means a lot for us also.

Smiley  

I'm not too worried about the 25 BTC amount, I just think that 0.005 BTC per coin is way over priced. There is no incentive for me to invest that much when I could buy 10 to 50 of them for the same 0.005 when they hit the market. And I am basing this on some current coins that are already on the market with the same 1 Million coin cap as yours. Like I said, I like the idea but where is the incentive to be an early investor?

Also, how do we know that you can even accomplish this MMORPG game within a wallet? Do you have any credentials that you can show us? Any work that you have previously done that shows you are capable of writing this code?   If you do then great and I may be convinced to mine this coin or buy some on the market but the IPO price is way too high IMHO.

chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:16:30 AM

http://survivor.chickenstrips.net will be here for launch, setting up pool for pre-registrations now.  Hopefully we'll crack some Nutts and get good blocks, whoop.
bestcoinever

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:19:06 AM

the price is too high.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:59:04 AM

http://survivor.chickenstrips.net will be here for launch, setting up pool for pre-registrations now.  Hopefully we'll crack some Nutts and get good blocks, whoop.

Thanks a lot for your support. Smiley Cool
xfranz

Activity: 252

xHash.net Pools

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 09:14:22 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 09:54:12 AM by xfranz

Site: http://xhash.net
Pool address: stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3384

• Over 25 coins
  • Single registration
  • Create workers once
  • DDOS Protected
  • TrollBox
  • VARDIFF
  • Prop payouts
  • Fees 1%

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:35:37 AM

Site: http://xhash.net
Pool address: stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3384

• Over 25 coins
  • Single registration
  • Create workers once
  • DDOS Protected
  • TrollBox
  • VARDIFF
  • Prop payouts
  • Fees 1%

Thanks you too and to all the others pools supporting us.

Glad to see having the best Pool names looking for our launch!

Lot of Wasteland lovers here!!!
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:49:43 AM

Official Scevenger Pool for SVR will be set up for launch.

http://xhash.net/ - XHash Freaks here

http://svr.v2.dedicatedpool.com/  - DedicatedPool Scavengers here

http://svr.pool.mn - PoolMN Wastlanders Here

http://survivor.chickenstrips.net/ - Chickenstrips bandits here
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:57:19 AM

the price is too high.

I'm sorry but i need to disagree.

For an 1 Milion rare coin with a fixed reward of 1 coin per block, total mining time of almost 4 years and many forward looking projects and developers like ours, is not enough having a 1:1 with DRK or LTC or even BTC..

By the way, we're not gonna undersell the IPO coins, in any way at all. Due to amount really stopping at 1 Milion (not as many others so called  rare coins, that has unlimited POS or other tricky strategies to increase the total cap and give a untrusty feeling of rarity.) and from the big interest we know we'll have, the price for IPO at 0.005 is enough low to give you the chances to get on the train before it will be too late.

Remember: the wasteland is only for the strongest and the smartest, earning 1 coin after launch will be definitely hard to accomplish.

Take care, out there!

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:14:57 PM

Wallets previews.

1 Block Premined as shown in the debug console.

gpfleging

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:15:54 PM

Wow...Only 1 million coins total.. Sounds like preparations need to begin immediately to be one of the long term players in this game of survival of the fittest.
smart15

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:16:23 PM

I will keep an eye on this coin Smiley
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 02:37:11 PM

http://svr.minerpools.com

- block finder bonus
- 1% fees
- Fast and powerful Dedicated server

Pre-register now!

Dev, please add us to the OP

stratum+tcp://190.143.38.247:4028 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:02:50 PM

I like the concept of ingame-coins... You never know what games take off and are set for decades to come ;p

Count me in Smiley

Let me know when there's a wallet Sad

twitter.com/devnullius
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:22:18 PM

I can't mine but I do see the potential of this coin becoming very valuable once the game takes off. Let's hope as it is a POW coin that the miners don't undervalue the price for quick profits and dump. I would love to try and enter the ipo and own even a few coins. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:41:54 PM

That means 5000 BTC market cap. And right now it's just a normal coin without any features.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: