Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY  (Read 51723 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
altminerd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 12:07:15 AM

What's going on here? Has anybody tried it yet?

Yeah I gave it a try. Couldn't really figure out wtf I'm supposed to do. I realize it's just an alpha release, but damn there are a lot of bugs.

DEVS: Here are some *bare minimum* things we need, as users/players of the game:

• Instruction guide. Like, how to play the game
  • Details on how the game integrates with the SVR blockchain. Are we supposed to be able to use our actual SVR wallet to buy stuff in the game? Maybe I need to re-read the whitepaper
  • I think you need some help with the in-game language. Nearly everything reads like it was written by a non-English speaker, which isn't really a big deal, but it detracts from the overall quality

I'm kinda surprised people are even concerned with the current market value of SVR. If you just want to trade coins, there are 600 other shitcoins you can do that with. Let's focus on the game and how it actually ties into the SVR blockchain.

I'm still VERY interested in this project. I love the idea of playing a game that is directly tied to a crypto currency and my wallet.

Would it be possible to have an email list for updates? It would be nice to receive updates via email instead of having to check this thread all the time.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Darsh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:01:00 PM

What's going on here? Has anybody tried it yet?

Yeah I gave it a try. Couldn't really figure out wtf I'm supposed to do. I realize it's just an alpha release, but damn there are a lot of bugs.

DEVS: Here are some *bare minimum* things we need, as users/players of the game:

• Instruction guide. Like, how to play the game
  • Details on how the game integrates with the SVR blockchain. Are we supposed to be able to use our actual SVR wallet to buy stuff in the game? Maybe I need to re-read the whitepaper
  • I think you need some help with the in-game language. Nearly everything reads like it was written by a non-English speaker, which isn't really a big deal, but it detracts from the overall quality

I'm kinda surprised people are even concerned with the current market value of SVR. If you just want to trade coins, there are 600 other shitcoins you can do that with. Let's focus on the game and how it actually ties into the SVR blockchain.

I'm still VERY interested in this project. I love the idea of playing a game that is directly tied to a crypto currency and my wallet.

Would it be possible to have an email list for updates? It would be nice to receive updates via email instead of having to check this thread all the time.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Darsh

Thanks Darsh!

Your comment and suggestions are fully welcome.

Let's go in order to reply your thoughts:

-
Couldn't really figure out wtf I'm supposed to do. I realize it's just an alpha release, but damn there are a lot of bugs.

Well, we released this pre-alpha version to show our commitment to our community about our project. There are obviously a lot of bugs, for its nature of early stage pre-alpha development, and you're really welcome to report to us via the thread or personal messages. Next alpha version is gonna be released soon . We corrected some of the bugs, introduced new features, new animations, mouse pointer and direction move, and many more that will be listed in the next release. Our game devs team is working hard with more than 30° degrees of hotness Tongue

-
Here are some *bare minimum* things we need, as users/players of the game

Totally agree. The next release will include a full pdf with all the infos needed for players.

-
Let's focus on the game and how it actually ties into the SVR blockchain.

We explained in the whitepaper, so please check it again Wink

-
Would it be possible to have an email list for updates?

Nice idea Smiley I'm gonna set a newsletter for SVR game development & news: PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL PRIVATELY.
 We'll start with a weekly newsletter, so to don't become too invasive and spamming.

Thanks again for your support.

Rumors: We've been contacted by B. from http://www.coinssource.com/ (and owner of a post-apocalypse fiction related blog) and he's interested to have a talk with us about our SVR project and publish some articles Wink
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:09:26 PM

We buy SVR please contact us!
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:36:21 PM

So its nice opportunity to make agreement with some (even minor) exchange. You will create promo, support and some volume with this and lure more miners / traders. Much better way than announce "We buy SVR" here.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:28:17 PM

So its nice opportunity to make agreement with some (even minor) exchange. You will create promo, support and some volume with this and lure more miners / traders. Much better way than announce "We buy SVR" here.

We are working on this...already...

Try to give more constructive suggestion than telling how to manage the business side of a coin. If you want to join the dev team just ask.. Wink
SVR is on a minor exchange now but the pair is under manteinance, so today i would buy some SVR and i posted this ANN..do not see the point of being wrong.

Btw i'm working also on Exchange development, will be ready around early september. It's a parallel project i'm bringing on with other folks off from the SVR team. So be sure that SVR will be a privileged coin on our Exchange Market.

Cheers.
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:00:59 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 10:38:17 PM by defier

With no huge premine there is a relatively small number of coins out there.  A total of about 55k SVR at this moment.  That really is not enough coins to make much market traffic, is it?  But, I guess someone did do it with only 42, so anything is possible.  
I really don't want to sell any.  But I wouldn't mind donating a couple hundred, if it were used to help promote Survivor coin and game to outsiders.  
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:01:51 PM

Without a huge premine there is a relatively small number of coins out there.  A total of about 55k SVR at this moment.  That really is not enough coins to make much market traffic, is it?  But, I guess someone did do it with only 42, so anything is possible. 
I really don't want to sell any.  But I wouldn't mind donating a couple hundred, if it were used to help promote Survivor coin and game to outsiders. 

We're starting a Twitter Giveaways!

Users will need to download the game and post a tweet about it!

Giveaway start will be announced also there! Check https://twitter.com/SurvivorCoin and https://twitter.com/Krani0Crypt0 for further news!
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:24:49 PM

Is SVR still on an Exchange?  Huh And when will the Game be released?

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
poknat

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:00:26 PM

my svr coins are stuck in bittrex there's no trading allowed!!! Huh Huh Huh
defier

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:25:32 PM

my svr coins are stuck in bittrex there's no trading allowed!!! Huh Huh Huh

Send them to your wallet for now.  Or mine  Wink
defier

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:32:50 PM

Giveaway start will be announced also there! Check https://twitter.com/SurvivorCoin and https://twitter.com/Krani0Crypt0 for further news!

Where to donate for this? 
Any idea of a time frame for the next Alpha (preAlpha) game release?  Before the giveaway, it will be good to have expanded the map, and playability, a bit. 
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:25:47 AM

Is this Coin going Dead?  Huh No sign of the Dev!

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
g0re79

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:17:50 AM

Not yet, but probably soon. Dev is quite active, but in another scam coin...

[/url]
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:02:46 PM

Not yet, but probably soon. Dev is quite active, but in another scam coin...

Excuse me? Why are you Fudding on both thread?

Calm down or take a ride. Just do not waste our time.

SurvivorCoin is a parallel project with other team. You should think to one thousand (at least) before writing in a forum.

Many, many, many thanks.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:05:25 PM

Do you need a spiritual guide? Why do you post only to blame about "no signs of the dev"? Is this your only constructive help you can give to our community?

Also G0re79, I already asked you if you would become a part of the team, cause you look so skilled, by your behaviour...
g0re79

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:16:31 PM

Do you need a spiritual guide? Why do you post only to blame about "no signs of the dev"? Is this your only constructive help you can give to our community?

Also G0re79, I already asked you if you would become a part of the team, cause you look so skilled, by your behaviour...

Yes, after almost 2 years in crypto I am quite skilled in recognizing scams.

[/url]
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:22:47 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 10:35:43 AM by CryptoSkills

Is this Coin going Dead?  Huh No sign of the Dev!

........If you say so...open your dictionary and search for the word scam.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's up to you to leave SVR..goodbye!
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:24:46 AM

Where to donate for this? 
Any idea of a time frame for the next Alpha (preAlpha) game release?  Before the giveaway, it will be good to have expanded the map, and playability, a bit. 

We still own the premine so do not worry about donations Wink

Yes the playability, and the map, and many other innovations will be ready in the next demo release.

Giveaway will coincide with the second release of the game.
sung

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:35:52 PM

DEV,can't sync? Huh
defier

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:29:33 PM

SVR isn't currently on any exchanges and the Devs are still hodling the small 10k premine.  Its not like anyone(even the dev) plan to retire on a game coin.  The people you are typing to, have already been through the low trading, the price drop, and bittrex delisting.  We are the SVR core and we are not blind.  I'm not sure what your trying to tell us that we don't already know.  But, as long as the Cryptoskills keeps working and talking to us, we'll keep holding, and waiting for the next game updates.  Cool

CryptoSkills, here is a decent idea for a wallet feature.  A trading app like VRC, I think even KEY has one.  The app would allow trading until SVR is listed on another exchange.  If it ever is.  With a trader app, it may not need to be listed.  But listing can bring traffic, and greater value. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: