Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY  (Read 51723 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:09:57 PM

I love it.......I can't wait to play it, great job dev's

very exciting!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:11:16 PM

looks great!

Many thanks, but think this is just a PRE ALPHA...so a lot of progress will be done until the finished product!

Smiley

Spread the voice!

How do you code it? Is it a bit like monkey island style game ?

We do use both GUI editor and code scripting.

Not really as monkey island, we like to think at it as a mix of all the rpg games of the golden age Amiga/ MS-DOS gaming! Tongue
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:14:26 PM

I love it.......I can't wait to play it, great job dev's

very exciting!

Thanks a lot Lees!
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:17:07 PM

VIDEO PREVIEW OF SURVIVORCOIN GAME RELEASED NOW! CHECK HERE: http://youtu.be/yclc0NWU_SA
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 11:08:31 PM

VIDEO PREVIEW OF SURVIVORCOIN GAME RELEASED NOW! CHECK HERE: http://youtu.be/yclc0NWU_SA

Awesome Dev!

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:19:32 PM

Looks very good. Awesome music!

CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:05:30 AM

Awesome Dev!

this is fantastic, i can't wait to play it!!!!! :DDD

cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:42:48 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 08:12:43 AM by cjp007

Looks fun - can't wait
polocate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:09:31 AM

IPO over?

sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 03:33:26 AM

You really need someone to correct the grammar of your text, it looks very unprofessional when the sentences do not make sense in the game..

wywoc1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:42:07 AM

I will keep an eye on this coin,look GOOD.
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:26:23 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 05:44:35 AM by RataXes

Looks different at least - and good? - indeed.

I hope dev has the patience to pull this off. THE BUZZ around the coin seems to be slightly fading, but that of course is only temporary!

.. and that proof reading would be great.. :p

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:14:27 AM

Looks different at least - and good? - indeed.

I hope dev has the patience to pull this off. THE BUZZ around the coin seems to be slightly fading, but that of course is only temporary!

.. and that proof reading would be great.. :p

Yep proof reading by native English users will be made, before every public release.

Smiley
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:41:45 AM

If this coin will not be pumped hard,it will die on bittrex.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 10:49:43 AM

pump it then
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:01:06 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 11:20:41 AM by amit2007gunjan

pump it then

This is not my job alone.

Why should i ?

I already made my losses by mining this coin.

Believe me or not,but this coin is very badly distributed.A few has owned a large chunk of coin initially and miners at large were left with minuscule reward .Block reward is so low that even on very low difficulty miners will make loss.IPO holder started dumping it for quick profit and miners left with losses.

Anyway i have my lesson learnt that  "never mine a coin with an IPO".

Best of luck.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:42:28 AM

Any other pools experiencing excessively high orphan rates?  5 of the last 11 are orphan.  The last 3 in a row... orphaned. 
Strange coincidence or something else? 
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:50:32 AM

pump it then

Why should i ?

Believe me or not,but this coin is very badly distributed.A few has owned a large chunk of coin initially and miners at large were left with minuscule reward .Block reward is so low that even on very low difficulty miners will make loss.IPO holder started dumping it for quick profit and miners left with losses.

Best of luck.

Very hard to understand why just after video release price has dropped. Or maybe not so hard to get it? We really think this is just because of the predominant QUICK PROFIT scheme, on the cryptos world.
We all know that IPO buyer could dump at a good price cause they bought at cheap rate. But looking at the IPO holders on the block explorer is clear that our main investors ARE NOT DUMPING AT ALL. And we want to thank you very much for your correct and fair behaviour, and your trust in our project.

Not selling at over-IPO price rates is a good sign of trustiness in our project from our investors, that luckily weren't looking only for a quick dump profit.

Obviously a quick exit of some, also from miners, was to be expected. We were ready to look at this event. Nothing strange, unless of course some unexperienced user that could feel some panic about all this.

We really are sure that our SVR will return soon to the real worth on exchanges markets for many reasons:

- Active and strong development;
- Present Support of the Dev Team;
- Proper coding skils;
- Forward looking team;
- Nice and growing community ( the only FUD spreader kicked away, and ready to kick further trollers that will act as him)
- Multi-platform availability of the wallets;
- Android wallet coming;
- Integrated Exchange API connection to be implemented;
- Integrated block explorer in the wallet to be implemented;

Last, i just would like to ask you: Have you EVER heard of anybody having issues with our wallets? NO. Any compiling issues reported? NO Delayed launch? NO Professional multi features block explorer, unique and custom? YES

Please i dare you to find any other coin launched from 2 days that can equal us. Wink Wink Wink
Leesminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:29:46 PM

pump it then

Why should i ?

Best of luck.

Very hard to understand why just after video release price has dropped. Or maybe not so hard to get it? We really think this is just because of the predominant QUICK PROFIT scheme, on the cryptos world.
We all know that IPO buyer could dump at a good price cause they bought at cheap rate. But looking at the IPO holders on the block explorer is clear that our main investors ARE NOT DUMPING AT ALL. And we want to thank you very much for your correct and fair behaviour, and your trust in our project.

Not selling at over-IPO price rates is a good sign of trustiness in our project from our investors, that luckily weren't looking only for a quick dump profit.

Obviously a quick exit of some, also from miners, was to be expected. We were ready to look at this event. Nothing strange, unless of course some unexperienced user that could feel some panic about all this.

We really are sure that our SVR will return soon to the real worth on exchanges markets for many reasons:

- Active and strong development;
- Present Support of the Dev Team;
- Proper coding skils;
- Forward looking team;
- Nice and growing community ( the only FUD spreader kicked away, and ready to kick further trollers that will act as him)
- Multi-platform availability of the wallets;
- Android wallet coming;
- Integrated Exchange API connection to be implemented;
- Integrated block explorer in the wallet to be implemented;

Last, i just would like to ask you: Have you EVER heard of anybody having issues with our wallets? NO. Any compiling issues reported? NO Delayed launch? NO Professional multi features block explorer, unique and custom? YES

Please i dare you to find any other coin launched from 2 days that can equal us. Wink Wink Wink
+1 dev.  So far you have been very responsive to all my questions and open to suggestions.  I dont care about the dumping I see on Bittrex, this coin has more value to most then a few dumpers.  Keep up the good work, in the mean time....I will contiue to buy!
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:07:54 PM

Any other pools experiencing excessively high orphan rates?  5 of the last 11 are orphan.  The last 3 in a row... orphaned. 
Strange coincidence or something else? 

Now 4 Orphans in a row are, 6 of the last 12.  Did this coin fork or is it under a 51% attack or something?  I've never noticed this many orphans for an entire pools history.  Much less a string of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: