Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can you help me? I want to know how to connect to servers, installed on the computer platform.
Answer - 1 (50%)
Help - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help please  (Read 703 times)
Saro (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:08:33 AM

Can you help me? I want to know how to connect to servers, installed on the computer platform.
I installed the platform and I've done the update remaining days ... It took 48 hours.

Thank you for your help ..
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:13:31 AM

Can you help me? I want to know how to connect to servers, installed on the computer platform.
I installed the platform and I've done the update remaining days ... It took 48 hours.

You need to be more descriptive. Which servers? What do you mean by computer platform?

eidt: Are you talking about bitcoinqt?
Dare

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:52:56 AM

If you're talking about bitcoin-qt, which is presume you are (this is Bitcointalk, after all) then peer discovery is automatic. The fact that you've downloaded the blockchain means that your client has already successfully connected to the network.

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
LYCAN

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:06:23 AM

Well you are talking about remote desktop connection IF so . I can help you .. It is very easy to connect to a server .. or not about it sorry .. i cannoot understand you have to give some more info about it.. Smiley
Sydboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:48:06 PM

Do you need assistance hooking up your token ring router to your new T1 line (ya ya not the exact quote or even close haha)

provide some kind of working in your opening thread and people might help, for free!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: