Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hart bun-e's & un1k0rnz!!!  (Read 3133 times)
josephliton

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:33:47 AM

A very, very large percentage of the people in this world have good reason to hate their lives.Research, you aRE NOT ALONE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:25:48 PM

People on this forums are greedy, you won't get even a cent sadly.

Because not wanting to give money to a random stranger that whines on the internet and asks for money makes one greedy. . .

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 12:29:45 PM

I need only like 1-2k $ to get rid of my troubles. I would like to have 1000 BTC as well, but the rich don't like to share their wealth do they.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:37:38 PM

I need only like 1-2k $ to get rid of my troubles. I would like to have 1000 BTC as well, but the rich don't like to share their wealth do they.

You think those rich people made their money by asking someone to give them to them?
No, they have worked for it. (Or got lucky and born in rich family)
And if they would give 600$k to everyone who ask for it, they wouldn't be rich anymore...
Would you give 600$k for everyone who asks for it if you would be rich? I don't think so.
You could be rich too, but asking for over half million dollars from random people at forums won't make you rich.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:37:02 PM

You think those rich people made their money by asking someone to give them to them?
And if they would give 600$k to everyone who ask for it, they wouldn't be rich anymore...
Would you give 600$k for everyone who asks for it if you would be rich? I don't think so.
You could be rich too, but asking for over half million dollars from random people at forums won't make you rich.
Worked for it yeah right. Everyone would do work then and be rich, that's how it goes does it.
This is not the result of work! http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2014/01/23/the-85-richest-people-in-the-world-have-as-much-wealth-as-the-3-5-billion-poorest/

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
onlinepro

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:03:10 PM

Worked for it yeah right. Everyone would do work then and be rich, that's how it goes does it.
This is not the result of work! http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2014/01/23/the-85-richest-people-in-the-world-have-as-much-wealth-as-the-3-5-billion-poorest/

Yeah they did, what do you think? Someone just gave them their millions?
Why couldn't you be millionaire? Because you think that you can't.

Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:07:06 PM

Not everyone can be a millionaire. why cant I become a millionaire? Because I don't have to knowledge to be one and also I'm not very lucky so the odds are against me.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
onlinepro

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:31:15 PM

Not everyone can be a millionaire. why cant I become a millionaire? Because I don't have to knowledge to be one and also I'm not very lucky so the odds are against me.

Yeah, your right.
But most of people don't even really want to do it, because their dreams are having family and spend time with them or something else and they can be happy that way.
So if you really want to be millionaire, you can do it.
But most of people don't really want it, they would just like to have a lot money.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:42:19 PM

having a net worth of a million dollars doesn't make you wealthy.  you need about five million for that.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:03:58 PM

I think that each person in the world have different definition what is wealth.
For someone to be wealthy means to have a lot money, for other person good family with a lot children, for another to be healthy and have inner peace in himself...
Any way, there is no reason to hate life because we are not wealthy in material things.
It's much more important to be happy than wealthy in my opinion. Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:37:11 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 02:01:40 PM by 2Pac

Me 2. That's why I get lost and move to nowhere.

Shhhhh! Everybody knows I'm in Cuba. I'm living my life man! Smiley
elise

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:08:01 PM

more money doesnt bring happiness! oh wait, it does lol. it creates freedom.  Cheesy

but yeah, we all dont have a silver spoon in our mouth some are in better places then others but still the same universal problem.
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:09:01 PM

Will someone send me ~1000 Bitcoins to cheer me up?!

I believe that with the ability to stop being cubically contained, I would also return at least part of your investment toward the good of the world by having the time to actually do something worthwhile. I mean, I'm not going to do Elon Musk type of things for sure, but will do my best. And really..... that's all anyone can ask aMiRite???

Thanks!

it is unlikely Smiley

may have to work hard to get it all Smiley

I am sure you are struggling survivors could definitely Smiley
robbyd86

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:14:09 PM

My Grandpa told me "There is always someone better off than you, and there is always someone worse off".... always stuck with me, just have to be happy with the middle
elise

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:21:57 PM

having a net worth of a million dollars doesn't make you wealthy.  you need about five million for that.

im pretty sure it beats the average american lol.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:23:00 PM

My Grandpa told me "There is always someone better off than you, and there is always someone worse off".... always stuck with me, just have to be happy with the middle

my grandpa told me: "rich or poor, its nice to have money."  but i think he stole that line from some comedian.

berkelip

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:45:32 AM

Here is a 1000 bitcoins for you.  This should help.

1KHbJaZXdtX7n7PqENgBjc8q9AScsEt6hy

wow.... its yours?? Shocked
you are very rich
could you give me 1 btc Roll Eyes

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
Joe_Bauers (OP)

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:05:12 PM

the rich don't like to share their wealth do they.

That's why they're rich Wink
dipal

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

stop begging like this and work hard to earn money . There is no money tree here u need to work hard and earn
hating the life is not the solution u must do some efforts or become expert in some art to live a life
you will not be given 1k btc for free here people are not gathered for cherity
Joe_Bauers (OP)

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:48:21 PM

stop begging like this and work hard to earn money . There is no money tree here u need to work hard and earn
hating the life is not the solution u must do some efforts or become expert in some art to live a life
you will not be given 1k btc for free here people are not gathered for cherity

+1
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: