Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hart bun-e's & un1k0rnz!!!  (Read 3133 times)
Karcsi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:52:23 PM

stop begging like this and work hard to earn money . There is no money tree here u need to work hard and earn
hating the life is not the solution u must do some efforts or become expert in some art to live a life
you will not be given 1k btc for free here people are not gathered for cherity

he's trolling dude Cheesy
shkiser

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:33:28 PM

I deposited 990 odd bitcoins last year.. actually in less than a year. Sad thing is I spent/invested nearly all of those before the price spike. Kicking myself in the forehead right now, and trying to get my bitcoin up to something more respectable.

Free Litecoin Faucet ---> http://ltc4you.com/?r=6840
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 07:46:19 PM

stop begging like this and work hard to earn money . There is no money tree here u need to work hard and earn
hating the life is not the solution u must do some efforts or become expert in some art to live a life
Yeah the richest people surely got it all from legit hard work.  Cheesy

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:57:24 PM

I live on a shit tier country with no chances of ever getting a job, half blind, no contacts, no fucking welfare and my pet is dying to boot and i cant pay the surgery. Not a single btc was seen that day. Get on my level.
People with a lot of Bitcoin are the same as people with a lot of dollars, it changes nothing.

giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:59:38 PM

Understanding capitalism in one image:

Slums on the left | BIG FUCKING CONCRETE WALL | 1% on the right.

Thanks to Bitcoin this will change.

Oh wait. Bitcoin richies are still greedy fucks.

giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:01:30 PM

It is a worrying trend. The rich fixing the game with their wealth so that they get richer. But that is no reason to hate your life. I've been rich and I've been poor. It's more the same than different.
Love life, make friends, enjoy the taste of a fresh strawberry. These are the important and valuable things. In the end we all die equally, wishing for more.

What do you mean enjoy the taste of a fresh strawberry?I cant fucking afford fresh strawberry.....

giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:20:35 PM

I need only like 1-2k $ to get rid of my troubles. I would like to have 1000 BTC as well, but the rich don't like to share their wealth do they.

You think those rich people made their money by asking someone to give them to them?
No, they have worked for it. (Or got lucky and born in rich family)
And if they would give 600$k to everyone who ask for it, they wouldn't be rich anymore...
Would you give 600$k for everyone who asks for it if you would be rich? I don't think so.
You could be rich too, but asking for over half million dollars from random people at forums won't make you rich.

Most Bitcoin richies were LUCKY. Stop mentally masturbating about hard work. Most rich people either got lucky or inherited and continued to produce more wealth effortlessly through leveraging real state and so on. IT'S A SCAM.

In 2014, you need to be pretty fucking creative to find a niche, most of the time it will have to be something technical, which then again you require the correct brain wiring (genetics) to come up with something like that, plus a decent place to work on it and so on. For every 1 successfull people there is 10000 that do not make it because of reasons they can't control.

giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:22:52 PM

I need only like 1-2k $ to get rid of my troubles. I would like to have 1000 BTC as well, but the rich don't like to share their wealth do they.

You think those rich people made their money by asking someone to give them to them?
No, they have worked for it. (Or got lucky and born in rich family)
And if they would give 600$k to everyone who ask for it, they wouldn't be rich anymore...
Would you give 600$k for everyone who asks for it if you would be rich? I don't think so.
You could be rich too, but asking for over half million dollars from random people at forums won't make you rich.

I've been asking nicely for 1, 1 fucking BTC to have a somewhat realistic expectations on starting a business or investment, but no one fucking cares. Even if I realistically would need like 10, just 1 would give me some fucking breath. OP is delusional as hell asking for 1000. And admins can check im from one of the shittiest places in Europe. Fucking my life.

giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:30:33 PM

God you are so fucking delusional. If you are on a dead end you CANT prosper. If you are living bill to bill you CANT prosper. You are on a LOOP, which I am. How can you ever get outside this loop if you depend on your shitty wage to pay the bills and have food, shelter and an internet connection? How can you invest, aka what would make you more money, if all the money you have has to go for the basic stuff I described? How can I adquire new skills if you need to be all day doing said shitty work unless you want to be homeless? (and the little time left you have you use it to rest because you are fatigued as fuck). Get fucking real, the system is rigged, only some kind of LUCK would break that pattern, aka mining Bitcoin in the early days, investing 10$ in the early days, winning the lottery, etc. Otherwise you are FUCKED. Money attracts more money, like a black hole attracts everything towards it. Guess what fucking poverty attracts, exactly, more poverty. If you reverse engineer every single successful businessman ever, you will see a pattern where some sort of luck happened or some sort of economic pillow was on there in case your business failed. In my case, I have none of the above.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:36:15 PM

God you are so fucking delusional. If you are on a dead end you CANT prosper. If you are living bill to bill you CANT prosper. You are on a LOOP, which I am. How can you ever get outside this loop if you depend on your shitty wage to pay the bills and have food, shelter and an internet connection? How can you invest, aka what would make you more money, if all the money you have has to go for the basic stuff I described? How can I adquire new skills if you need to be all day doing said shitty work unless you want to be homeless? (and the little time left you have you use it to rest because you are fatigued as fuck). Get fucking real, the system is rigged, only some kind of LUCK would break that pattern, aka mining Bitcoin in the early days, investing 10$ in the early days, winning the lottery, etc. Otherwise you are FUCKED. Money attracts more money, like a black hole attracts everything towards it. Guess what fucking poverty attracts, exactly, more poverty. If you reverse engineer every single successful businessman ever, you will see a pattern where some sort of luck happened or some sort of economic pillow was on there in case your business failed. In my case, I have none of the above.

some people work 80 hours a week.  if you work 40 hours a week you still have time to do projects on the side.
I know it's hard... good nutrition will help with the energy levels.  most people who have poor energy have poor diet.  also a good attitude attracts success.  complaining attitude doesn't help.  I'm not trying to argue, just offering suggestions.

giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:40:57 PM

some people work 80 hours a week.  if you work 40 hours a week you still have time to do projects on the side.
I know it's hard... good nutrition will help with the energy levels.  most people who have poor energy have poor diet.  also a good attitude attracts success.  complaining attitude doesn't help.  I'm not trying to argue, just offering suggestions.
Guess how my diet is= a shitty one
Guess why = because I cant afford better food
It's the snake eating it's own tail.

onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:49:01 PM

Wow, you must be really poor if you can't buy good food Shocked
You really don't have any extra?  Huh

giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:54:01 PM

You really don't have any extra?  Huh

No, im on 1500kcal daily, at least im not getting fat anytime soon.

onlinepro

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:58:15 PM

some people work 80 hours a week.  if you work 40 hours a week you still have time to do projects on the side.
I know it's hard... good nutrition will help with the energy levels.  most people who have poor energy have poor diet.  also a good attitude attracts success.  complaining attitude doesn't help.  I'm not trying to argue, just offering suggestions.

You really don't have any extra?  Huh

How many $$ it takes in month to get 1500kcal day?

giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:20:03 PM

some people work 80 hours a week.  if you work 40 hours a week you still have time to do projects on the side.
I know it's hard... good nutrition will help with the energy levels.  most people who have poor energy have poor diet.  also a good attitude attracts success.  complaining attitude doesn't help.  I'm not trying to argue, just offering suggestions.

I don't fucking know. I do what I can with what I have. Also im sorry if I offend someone, but understand my situation.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:27:49 PM

Healthy food doesnt have to be expensive.
Fruits, vegatables, rice and beans...
No fast food!

Anyway, its not easy to escape the rat
race, but it can be done with hard work,
patience, persistence, seeking out the
right advice from the right people... and
yes, maybe a little bit of luck.

onlinepro

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:36:33 PM

I don't fucking know. I do what I can with what I have. Also im sorry if I offend someone, but understand my situation.

Do you eat like in McDonalds or other fast food?
Because good food for one person from supermarket costs like under 200$ monthly.
Or maybe food is more expensive at your country.

Joe_Bauers (OP)

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:46:03 PM

@ giveBTCftw

You could try eating people? There are a lot of them and they are free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: