Author Topic: help?  (Read 642 times)
coinsolidation (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:02:35 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 09:34:21 PM by coinsolidation

I'm facing a dilemma, I would like to announce a project to create a new coin, but the Announcements section is full of spam and speculation.

The goal is to find a group of people who are willing to follow and discuss the project, helping to make rational decisions throughout the specification stage, test, and provide feedback along the way. I've already been able to cover many of the basics on various threads, but it's reaching a point where a consolidated thread would really help, or perhaps an alternative venue to discuss.

This will be a coin with no IPO, no premine, instamine, or anything of the like - the coin is to run on a testnet during development and once on the main chain we hope to keep it's value down, earning value as we go through adding utility with a user focussed approach to the entire project.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:03:16 PM

A good coin will be identified even "the Announcements section is full of spam and speculation"
A good coin find enough people "who are willing to follow and discuss the project....."

Wink
coinsolidation (OP)

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:11:48 PM

A good coin will be identified even "the Announcements section is full of spam and speculation"
A good coin find enough people "who are willing to follow and discuss the project....."

I guess this may be the case Smiley and removing incentive to try and pump/dump/speculate by the previous methods may naturally filter things out.

Thank you.

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:13:50 PM

Wink

I agree, if the coin has no proof of any scam then it will continue to thrive, you will always get fud wherever you go

I think everybody is looking for the holy grail to btc on the announcement threads best to publish there

Grin
coinsolidation (OP)

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:51:56 PM

Done. Please see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660544.0 for initial project details and discussion thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: