Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:09:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of buying from HASHRA (not shipping, pricing practices, communication)  (Read 9466 times)
jackson5759

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:15:45 PM

Exactly the same situation i'm experiencing.. Hashra missing in action for almost 1 week.. I wish this is not a scam..
kavijsbitlv

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:17:54 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 09:43:58 PM by kavijsbitlv

SAME thing here -11 days fully paid on 23 june!
  Full price 2410,- USD on 28MH/s Lunar.. price droped on 1999,- Last msg. from simon on 26 june
 Home page info: This order is marked as Awaiting Payment !!!
So i can still cancel the order.. but will i get my money back what do you think? theoretically i can get full refund in 14 days.. but in this case i dont even have the miners.. so...
 any suggestions ?   Huh
will update you in upcoming days...
Dimafiore

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:49:57 PM

I don't think that they will steal the money because
they will lose a lot more money.
With this behavior nobody will buy from hashra again.
Junkbarman

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:04:43 PM

I'm in the market for a miner, emailed these guys two days ago about buying one of the launcher(or two possibly!), and I still haven't received an email in return..
gtraah

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:16:29 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 01:26:51 AM by gtraah

BRO LOOK THE OTHER WAY, RIGHT NOW!!

TRUST ME - The guy running the business was in a previous business that went to shits because of bad REP , so he changed names to Hashra and re-attempted business, Unfortunately I found out by looking at one of his FB photos and a previously angry customer abused the photo " Same BULLSHIT, Different Name, No one trust this person he gives the BTC industry a bad name"  As you can see he is starting to fail this one also. He was ok when he partnered with Gridseed as they seemed to be in control of the shipping, storage and support for gridseed was given from more than one place, although even then I may have just lucked out as I have done some searching and AGAIN shipping problems occurred with the Gridseeds.

Its clear he cannot run a business, he doesn't know how to keep up with customers he doesn't co-ordinate orders properly he doesn't have any proper business plan . Scattered!

Goto Gawminers.com or even Zeus
gtraah

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:20:31 AM

SAME thing here -11 days fully paid on 23 june!
  Full price 2410,- USD on 28MH/s Lunar.. price droped on 1999,- Last msg. from simon on 26 june
 Home page info: This order is marked as Awaiting Payment !!!
So i can still cancel the order.. but will i get my money back what do you think? theoretically i can get full refund in 14 days.. but in this case i dont even have the miners.. so...
 any suggestions ?   Huh
will update you in upcoming days...

Where does it say you can get a refund?
jackson5759

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:13:07 PM

This guy went missing for more than 1 weeks (not reply my email at all). Are we gonna stay waiting for another few weeks or we should take some action against him like lodge a police report or what? Any suggestion?
kavijsbitlv

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:29:43 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 06:47:16 PM by kavijsbitlv

Ok so im giving them time till 8 July to recive the miners. Then you can take my report to police as well. If anyone makes an contact with them please post it here.
I do understand due to they're price change maybe they got some higher priorities? Maybe someone is on vocation? Sad someone else is messing up ?
 And if they- he does not have any miners left and made about few hundred miners for a further scam?
This is fcuked up Sad and thanks for the nice thoughts that i wont get my money back -refund Sad

If someone takes an action... and can get a report from hashra.com of they're delays please share it with us..

Code:
I sent an email to info@hashra.com on 17 June for information are they ready to ship?
Added email from Hashra- Simon
 19 June
Sorry it took so long for us to get back to you!

Yes, we have in stock and are ready to ship. : )

Once payment has cleared in our bank then we will ship out straight away.

It will take about 3-4 days to get to you from us.

If you have any further questions then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards

Simon

Code:
and still a replay from hashra about some detailed info about the payment on 21 June

When you place the order through the site and select bank transfer as the payment method it will give you our full bank details here in Hong Kong.

Of course if you do have any questions at all regarding the payment method or anything else then please do get in touch.

Thank you for considering ordering from us!

Kind Regards

Simon

got replay from hashra on 22nd June to make sure for making right thing on adding to cart my 28MH/s miners

At the checkout stage there is a little box that allows you to put any notes that you want us to get, for example your request about the shipping company.
Thank you for ordering with us!

If you do have any questions at all then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards

Simon

23rd June made the transfer. Was sure that they have them on place and ready to ship, good and fast replays
Made my first miner purchase and this is what i get !!!
NO REPLAY SINCE 22 JUNE !
SickDoge

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:41:36 PM

In the interest of transparency, I'm posting my experience with HASHRA, here's a log of the transaction:

JUNE 12th:  Bought a LUNAR LANDER WARP 1, 26+Mh/s, noted the 3-7 day bank hold which was fine. Interestingly, the initial status for the order was Awaiting Fulfillment.

JUNE 17th:  I log into my account on HASHRA.com, to find that the order status had been changed to Pending. Also, I noted HASHRA stopped selling the LUNAR LANDER and is now only selling multiples of the LUNAR LAUNCHER, of which their LUNAR LAUNCHER WARP 2, 28+Mh/s package was selling for the same price as the LUNAR LANDER WARP 1. I contacted HASHRA via their order messaging system to see if we could come to an agreement on making up the difference between the 2 products since the differential between my order and the change in their product line-up was only a few days. Here's the exchange:

Code:
BTR: What is the status of my order, seeing that you no longer sell Lunar Landers? Are you going to ship me a Lunar Launcher Warp 2, with an additional Raspberry Pi, or refund my money?
Code:
Simon: We do still have some in stock for now, just going forward we cannot produce anymore till we get the new component form the supplier.
As soon as we get the all clear from our card processor we will ship out. Should be in the next day or two.
If you have any questions then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards
Simon

JUNE 23rd:  I start posting questions on the HASHRA for sale thread asking if anyone else is having issues getting product shipped:  http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601217.msg7469106#msg7469106

I also reach out to Simon again via their messaging system on HASHRA.com:
Code:
Simon,
Since my order is still in Pending status, and has not been fulfilled under your own 3-7 day bank hold nor your "next day or two", please cancel my order and issue a refund.
-BTR

I get no response to this message.

JUNE 24th:  I message Simon again, with the following message:
Code:
Simon,
If I don't hear from you in the next 24 hours, I'm starting an investigation with my credit card company and posting on every forum I can find that you're defrauding the community.
-BTR

Again, no response to this message on their system.

JUNE 25th: I get (2) PMs here on the forum from Simon, stating that he's been having "horrible shipping delays" and that he wants to look into my order personally.

Then, as if by magic, I get a email notification that my order has shipped via SF-Express, tracking #902051820331

We'll see if the order shows up, and what hardware will actually be in the box.

JUNE 25th UPDATE:  Simon has responded to my message via the HASHRA ordering system and is working the issue.

JUNE 26th:  Simon and I have agreed to terms on how to close the issue and complete the transaction.

JUNE 27th:  Simon states that he'll have things settled per our agreement within 24 hours.

JUNE 30th:  No update from Simon since June 27th, asked for an update today.

JULY 1st:  Contacted by Simon, terms of of settlement have been executed. Will update when things have been confirmed.

JULY 2nd:  Shipment has arrived, but is NOT a Lunar Lander Warp 1, I've been shipped a Lunar Lander Warp 2. This contradicts what Simon told me earlier (having Lander units on hand to fill orders, but experiencing shipping delays) but I won't complain too  much b/c I effectively got the current price for 28Mh/s, albeit 2 weeks late.

JULY 2nd: UPDATE  Confirmed that the other terms of our agreement have been executed.

JULY 4th - After-Action Report:  If I had to do it all over again, I'd buy from state-side company like ZigHash or GAWMiners. They seem to be geared up for the business of servicing the miner community. I feel like Simon is doing this part-time, and that he'd rather be selling volume to authorized distributors, and I can't blame him for that.

Latest update from BringTheRain. Looking forward to the miners.
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:50:40 AM

Its clear he cannot run a business, he doesn't know how to keep up with customers he doesn't co-ordinate orders properly he doesn't have any proper business plan . Scattered!

From my experience in software and other technical fields this is almost certainly the reason for the delays and poor customer service. People who may be good programmers or mechanical engineers can still fall flat on their face if they don't have the business/organizational skills to match. He probably just needs to hire some administrative staff to help him with things he is unable to do himself but is trying to do anyways or if he does already replace the current one(s) he has now. I appear to be one of the lucky one's that got a miner and the product I received is good but the delays and lack of communication is not acceptable.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
gtraah

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:45:49 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 10:57:14 AM by gtraah

Mine is on the way as per shipping number which was given yesterday, but he is now ignoring me in regards to the price change in which he said to me he will sort out for me to make it a fair deal.. I have sent him like 10 emails about it , If he wants to annoy me by ignoring then I am not going to give up and annoy him until something is sorted. I paid $580 USD more for a miner which other people paid the same time and got it cheaper and will even receive it the same time as me. How ridiculous is that, he knew I had payment issues and I did not send the payment through by the time I was ready to send the payment through the price of the miner changed. He knew CLEARLY this was happening because he was replying to me at that stage and even said sorry to hear about the bank issues, but left out one detail... Ummmm the price is now cheaper so this should help you out a  little. NOPE nothing.

Only message I got was OOPS sorry I thought i told you , it must of been someone else. I will make it a fair deal for you don't worry I will work out something. Then he disappeared... I even asked for a refund 3 days before the item was even shipped, this would have been EXTREMELY simple to process but no obviously he wants his profits, the only emails i got was those BS auto emails stating my order status has changed.

I am now wondering if he added some extra mining power to my order like he did to Sickdoge's order above above, instead of giving back a credit refund... This would be the better option for him I am guessing

PS:
Offtopic
Also what kind of person would be insane enough to buy the 280mhs did you see how much power this sucks? GEEZZZ almost 10,000 Watts i guess this would be ok for the people who have free power.

beanhead

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:30:17 PM

Ordered on the 28th, not a bean since. No response to any emails.

Right hacked off right now.
beanhead

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:00:55 AM

Just to let you know guys, I received an order update email this morning with my tracking number, my order was shipped on the 3rd (order placed on the 28th) and it is out for delivery today.  I just wish the order was updated last week as it would have prevented all this worry about being ripped off and this negative feedback.
SickDoge

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:46:58 PM

Just to let you know guys, I received an order update email this morning with my tracking number, my order was shipped on the 3rd (order placed on the 28th) and it is out for delivery today.  I just wish the order was updated last week as it would have prevented all this worry about being ripped off and this negative feedback.

Was the email from Simon himself? As I have not received a single thing from Simon since 27th of June.

Order placed and paid on the 17th of June via International Bank Transfer. Bank has confirmed transaction on the 23rd of June.

However Simon confirmed payment on the 27th of June which took him quite a while.

Sent emails almost daily to Simon since 27th of June. None of them was replied, both support@hashra.com & info@hashra.com did not reply any of my emails. My order was a  Lunar Lander warp #10.

Not a first time buyer, was one of the few who preordered when this product was launched, and this is the kind of treatment I get in return for helping Hashra making his miners a reality.  Angry
beanhead

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:12:00 PM

Was the email from Simon himself? As I have not received a single thing from Simon since 27th of June.

Order placed and paid on the 17th of June via International Bank Transfer. Bank has confirmed transaction on the 23rd of June.

However Simon confirmed payment on the 27th of June which took him quite a while.

Sent emails almost daily to Simon since 27th of June. None of them was replied, both support@hashra.com & info@hashra.com did not reply any of my emails. My order was a  Lunar Lander warp #10.

Not a first time buyer, was one of the few who preordered when this product was launched, and this is the kind of treatment I get in return for helping Hashra making his miners a reality.  Angry

No it wasn't a personal reply, I didn't receive a personal reply to any of my emails, although all I asked for was an update on the status of my order. It was the automated message you get when your order gets updated.  It got updated to Shipped, I checked the tracking number at FedEx and remarkably it was out of delivery today.  I've received it now and it's all in good order.  I paid in BTC, so perhaps that's why mine went through quicker?

I'm sure you will get yours and I know how frustrating it is just not knowing anything.  My take on things is that if you keep good honest communication with your clients, then most people can deal with delays/mishaps or whatever you want to call them.  No communication is almost as bad as someone feeding you BS, especially in this industry where distrust is high because of all the scams.  No surprisingly, I think we all fall in to the "I've been scammed" train of thought very quickly so keeping good comms with your clients is vital to prevent that.

I can only imagine that Simon is either struggling with the admin side of things under heavy demand for his product or he's being shafted by his manufacturer in terms of manufacturing and/or delivery times.

I really hope you get yours soon mate.

Beanhead.
SickDoge

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:00:34 PM

No it wasn't a personal reply, I didn't receive a personal reply to any of my emails, although all I asked for was an update on the status of my order. It was the automated message you get when your order gets updated.  It got updated to Shipped, I checked the tracking number at FedEx and remarkably it was out of delivery today.  I've received it now and it's all in good order.  I paid in BTC, so perhaps that's why mine went through quicker?

I'm sure you will get yours and I know how frustrating it is just not knowing anything.  My take on things is that if you keep good honest communication with your clients, then most people can deal with delays/mishaps or whatever you want to call them.  No communication is almost as bad as someone feeding you BS, especially in this industry where distrust is high because of all the scams.  No surprisingly, I think we all fall in to the "I've been scammed" train of thought very quickly so keeping good comms with your clients is vital to prevent that.

I can only imagine that Simon is either struggling with the admin side of things under heavy demand for his product or he's being shafted by his manufacturer in terms of manufacturing and/or delivery times.

I really hope you get yours soon mate.

Beanhead.

Thanks Beanhead. Appreciate your thoughts. Really hope Simon and I will get in contact soon and I will update here. Frustrating as hell. Besides delivery, there's still a price difference that needs to be refunded, I can already imagine the pain going through that after delivery.  Embarrassed
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:40:55 PM

You have to be careful when dealing with one man startups.  If they get in over their heads chances are they will try to do it all and fall flat on their faces.  My guess is he is not having a good time assembling, shipping and doing customer service.  Trying to make everyone happy he is making everyone miserable.
gtraah

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:42:53 AM

I received My order BUT STILL NO WORD ON MY REFUND!!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

I HAVE NOT OPENED ALL OF MY BOXES BUT I COUNTED how many modules I have and if they are all 14mhs each then It seems I have NOT received compensation in more Hashpower.. Meaning I am still outstanding quite a refund - I am getting ignored, as said I still have not heard anything from this company for around 2 weeks.

They are acting like a company that doesnt care about their customers
SickDoge

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:19:16 AM

I still have not received any tracking info or any status update regarding my order since payment confirmation on 27th of June. (International Bank Transfer on 17th of June). No email, no call, no nothing.
SickDoge

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:23:14 PM

I still have not received any tracking info or any status update regarding my order since payment confirmation on 27th of June. (International Bank Transfer on 17th of June). No email, no call, no nothing.

Still no words from Simon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: