Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt  (Read 42485 times)
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 10:41:31 PM

So, has there been any progress with this dude?

He's going to pay, right after pirate does..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 11:12:27 PM

Ahh, OK, so when hell freezes over.

Just find it strange that people have just let him off with a crazy sum of money, surely someone should try their hand at getting a debt collection agency involved, or something at least, we know who he is and where he lives after all.

helloworld

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 11:31:36 PM

Just find it strange that people have just let him off with a crazy sum of money, surely someone should try their hand at getting a debt collection agency involved, or something at least, we know who he is and where he lives after all.

Yes *somebody* should do something! As long as that somebody isn't me, right?

I don't find it strange that the forum is all talk, no action. That's just like every other forum on the internet.
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 02:48:03 AM

I sent Andrew a message on skype tonight asking for our money, I'm curious as to what he'll say

helloworld

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 12:54:43 AM

I sent Andrew a message on skype tonight asking for our money, I'm curious as to what he'll say

Haha, we'll see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120621
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:42:31 PM

No response at all? Lol.
Bitbird

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 07:26:41 AM

Life is hope. I guess?  Undecided

juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 05:29:12 PM

No response at all? Lol.
go to link in post above yours for his response but nothing else besides a happy bday message to me a few weeks ago

kbx911

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 11:33:09 AM

Yes *somebody* should do something! As long as that somebody isn't me, right?

I don't find it strange that the forum is all talk, no action. That's just like every other forum on the internet.

it's called bitcointalk, not bitcoinaction Tongue
foxygoxy

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:00:03 PM

Haha spent a couple of hours reading up on this thread. Amazingly entertaining drama. Even more amazing how gullible some of the guys who got scammed were.

This post is just such a great example of the classic tell that when someone is lying they tend to add way too much details to their story. If someone is writing a book on catching scammers it should be included. I mean the kitchen door window was broken, pertinent info right there LOL.

Freeway would have to be the mother of my ex roommate.
No comment.
The situation was that her daughter and her boyfriend got kicked out of a home we were living in because the son of the people we all sublet from, came back from Arizona as a meth head. He had broken into our rooms, also I sure one of his meth head got one of pair of reference 5770s I got because it got up and left out of the garage.
Anyways, they spoke up one day, got kicked out and went to live with a family member on a couch for a month or two while they saved for their half of rent, utilities and deposit. About a month later I was told within 6 days of a move out date, that they family was being evicted. So now my girlfriend and I have 6 days to find a home. No notice. They had been taking our rent and not paying the land lord.
Interesting... I heard the exact opposite. For your sake, I won't elaborate.
At the same time (we lived in an "awesome" city) the front house on the property was getting evicted, in disrepair and we had spoken to them and asked for the land lords phone number. After calling these people, we setup an interview at the office that was now SDM (about 40 days before the fire), they liked us, and it helps when you have the firsts months rent in cash to show instrest. We talked about some of the damage, like a missing window in the kitchen door, the out of code and faulty power, and some other things. We agreed that it would be fixed within a few days and we were all good. This was when I was told that my new roomates had less than $600 of the 925 they needed to move in. So we spoke with the landlord, talked to her, and got it cut into two payments so I they could pay their half next month.
Three things happend. 1) They never, even until the end got the deposit. 2) They didnt have their rent in full until about 10 days into the month the first few months 3) Our landlord disapeard for 2 months. Calls were undeliverable because they "were out of area", we finially got a text on day saying sorry about the missing door and power, but we are out of the country for a month. Also during this time we had people from banks coming by and taking photos.
Interesting...
So while I waited for their rent, and repairs were not being made, that we were going to withhold rent.
This sounds right.
But finally when the landlord showed up and made an appearance 2 months later, they still had none of the deposit, and told me that they were not going to be able to come up with rent either. At this same time, I had paypal giving me issues over the astana issue and another guy I thought was scammer, but just didnt understand how international shipping worked, and whipped my paypal account and forced me now out of the position of holding the partial rent from their side, and mine off into paypal. So I had to run around with 3 days to come up with as much cash as possible because it truly was my fault that I left that money in there in paypal. We payed that off, got our door finially, and then in the end the next month, when I asked where they were, I was told they didnt have anything more than rent and none of the deposit. So I figured it was all screwed. Then I find out two days later that the mother was apparently taking care of that, so instead of me renting storage and finding a temp place to stay, I would have just come up with 700 and been fine for the month, but now Im scraping by handing over a deposit, and we could have stayed. During the whole time we lived there, I got only half of a 1 month electrical use from them, and none of the required electrical deposit and had to pay $500+ and still owe so cal edison some money.
Please note, we lived in a slum. The previous tenants had a bill with the trash company, and the landlord did not call and release the names on the property until they came around months later after no contact. We had one 20a circut for 2 bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen with electrical only appliances.
This is why Im kinda in the position I am right now because there have been some not funness around in my life lately. If I either still had my room in the retard house out back, or the office up the street didnt fry, I wouldnt be in this mess.
Ok, I can accept this story.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 05:26:25 PM

Haha spent a couple of hours reading up on this thread. Amazingly entertaining drama. Even more amazing how gullible some of the guys who got scammed were.

This post is just such a great example of the classic tell that when someone is lying they tend to add way too much details to their story. If someone is writing a book on catching scammers it should be included. I mean the kitchen door window was broken, pertinent info right there LOL.

Welcome to the ranks of people who think they know so much better than everyone else. You'll fit right in.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Freeway

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Always follow the Road Less Traveled

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 08:23:29 PM

Lol...

Welcome to the ranks of people who think they know so much better than everyone else. You'll fit right in.

paisan

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:21:30 PM

Now would be a great time for me to get paid what I'm owed.

I've gone out of business, I've had to short sale my house, I moved in with my parents, I'm about to lose my car, and I can't find a job.  This asshole owes me a life changing amount of money.

It seems that we know his real name is Andrew?  Does anyone have a full name or address?  I have a lawyer that owes me a big favor and will go after him pro bono if I ask.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:28:08 PM

His real name is Andrew Nollan, Freeway (posting above yours) used to know him, also teflone had some info on him, but that was all 1.5 years ago, I lost all hope of recovering the money and would be surprised if anyone succeeded in recovering theirs (luckily for me I was one of the least affected victims). Good luck, though!

Signature space available for rent.
Bitbird

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 08:07:34 AM

Right! Andrew Nollan. This is quite difficult to be forgotten.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: