Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:58:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Service ended  (Read 19146 times)
Valzador (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:57:13 PM

Refund of 0.2563 (105%) made, Bittrex deducted a fee from the withdrawal it was supposed to be 0.2565 Sad

TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/4a1bf2aff4869bc6ef353feb823eaaf7b7f631f6c174bb868b9a0e7faf394dc6
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:26:09 AM

I got a refund I do not think ol boy did anything to purposely hurt anyone I. Ran antirootkits and tssdkiller on both the files and the machines I have the wallet on and so far it's clean. It could be te antivirus determining that the wallet I a virus because well it acts like one.  Just the "poison" title scares people and makes it undesirable. I have friends that are very smart and they say it is false these people run giant networks so I believe them but it makes the whole project sketchy.  Any way thanks for trying but I prolly will have to redo the whole thing. Let's pray chicken s new. Code fixes it then we worry about how to get those hits out   Quatloo. Has 0 hits which is funny as this was based off quatloo

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:51:48 AM

Finished with all my scans.  Nothing came up with my system except the wallet itself.  I have my wallet.dat file backed up numerous times so I just decided to delete the wallet for now.  Will wait to see shat happens with the updates.

I take it if we start from clean slate there would have to be a premine to replace people's coins?
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:15:57 PM

Finished with all my scans.  Nothing came up with my system except the wallet itself.  I have my wallet.dat file backed up numerous times so I just decided to delete the wallet for now.  Will wait to see shat happens with the updates.

I take it if we start from clean slate there would have to be a premine to replace people's coins?

yup! we would premine the total avail coin supply plus maybe a little more (like 5%) and  give those out to people as a bonus we actually are working on a backup in case this falls through MULTI-ALGO?Huh

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:03:34 PM

I am currently extremely busy with real life events.

Present orders may take longer than expected.
If you must, feel free to ask me for a refund if you have not received your coin.

I will back to normal by the 8th of October
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:05:02 PM

Altcoin Creations will now be created within 15 hours of a confirmed payment.

Please note that I have removed many altcoin packages from my available list.
These bundles may return one day in the future but for now, all orders will be rejected and refunded.

Please take a look at our new service.

Thank you for your co-operation.
DigitalPirateman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:57:18 PM

We have a coin already but we would like to see an exchange for the coin do you guys do that too? also interested in the pool we have a nomp pool but looking for more pools for the coin.

bascially we want mac wallets p2pool and Exchange.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:12:37 PM

We have a coin already but we would like to see an exchange for the coin do you guys do that too? also interested in the pool we have a nomp pool but looking for more pools for the coin.

bascially we want mac wallets p2pool and Exchange.

Hello DigitalPirateman,

Unfortunately we cannot help you getting into an exchange, however we suggest you contact support at Bittrex and/or C-Cex regarding your coin.

If you are interested in a pool, I can help set up a p2pool hosted off http://p2pewl.com, the price will vary depending on the time frame you wish the pool to be hosted for.

I am also available to build Macintosh OSX wallets, please private message me for more information regarding the offers given earlier.

Best Regards,
Valzador (Hades)
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:13:16 AM

Looking for a permanent escrow for this service. If you think you can help please send me a private message, you will get 0.02 BTC per transaction you escrow.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:20:02 AM

Bump.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 05:41:27 AM

Looking for a permanent escrow for this service. If you think you can help please send me a private message, you will get 0.02 BTC per transaction you escrow.

Should get in touch with Maidak, devthedev, or escrow.ms Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:26:13 AM

I could probably do this.

I'm basically online 2-8 hours a day.

I've also had some purchases from you as well : )
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:27:09 PM

Add https://drkescrow.com/ for darkcoin escrows Wink maybe he will start accepting darkcoins as well

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

Valzador (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:08:17 AM

Add https://drkescrow.com/ for darkcoin escrows Wink maybe he will start accepting darkcoins as well

I would prefer to have a more reputable member of the forums to escrow my transactions, however I may take a look into accepting dark coin and using that service.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 10:23:17 AM

50% off for the next 5 orders!!! Get your orders in now!!!

Take 50% off current prices.

Major altcoin currencies will be accepted.
TheAltcoinKing

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:22:09 PM

Learn how to make it for free here https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:05:17 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 09:38:59 AM by Valzador

Learn how to make it for free here https://howtocloneanaltcoin.com/index.php?topic=8.0

Great guide, making an altcoin is quite easy, however it's the compiling part that most people suffer at.
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:24:06 AM

Wow, this must have put a lot of coders out of business.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:17:25 AM

Wow, this must have put a lot of coders out of business.

That's what I thought.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:00:07 PM

~~~~~~~
 ~ BUMP ~
~~~~~~~

Message will be removed upon next bump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print