Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Week in Islam: What is Wrong With This Faith???  (Read 6114 times)
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:45:20 AM

The problem is that too many of them adhere to closely to the words of that faith rather the general intent.  If the books says to kill Infidels, well then guess I'm popping some heads today.  Whoops, I never got to page 2 which says I'm not supposed to kill innocents.
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:16:54 AM

The religion of Peace.

That mass executes each other.

That mass executes people who dont believe what they do even though the non-believers pose no threat and feel they should enjoy freedom of religion.

Kills children.

Rape, murder and theft, the Religion of Peace! ohh but they dont eat pork or drink.

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:28:00 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 01:16:42 PM by Triffin

I'm sorry, but in this day and age,
I don't see how anyone in their right mind
can defend the 'teachings' of this 'faith'

There's so much wrong with it ( Islam )
I don't even know where to begin

Triff ..

fdiini

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:51:49 PM

What's wrong is a total lack of tolerance. Muslims expect you to behave and to dress (especially women) the way they do, and in some places the few radical muslims will kill you if you don't.

I don't have any problem with them if they want to implement stone age laws in their own nations. But what I don't want is them to impose their laws on everyone else, especially in Europe.

Totally agree. They come in as a guest and demand law changes to meet their need and try to impose it on everyone else. What kind of backward logic is this? Crawl back to their own country if they are not happy in their host country.

What really get me is while they are screaming being discriminated against, they are doing the exact same thing on their country to other minority, talk about double standard hypocrite.
Triffin

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:26:36 PM

This is how the 'faithful' spread the cancer that is Islam ..

1) They come in as a guest  
2) Demand law changes to meet their need
3) Try to impose it on everyone else.

The key to stopping this is not letting them into your country in the first place ..
The liberals will shout that this is a racist view and not PC ..
The radical elements of Islam recognize this and exploit it to further their cause ..
Google Michigan and Shariah Law ..

Triff ..

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:06:33 PM

Christian Schoolgirls Gang-Raped and Shot by Boko Haram

One of the latest revelation in the ordeal of over 250 abducted Chibok girls and another 250 Christian girls abducted in villages near Chibok was that they are being gang raped and shot for being Christians. This was the summary of the revelations by Senator Zanna representing Born Central Senatorial District According to an interview he granted an online media, the senator said that “.Actually the information I’m getting, some of them are very disturbing. Although I don’t want to mention but they are just raping the girls on camera and even showing them on video, releasing it to the public”.

“Somebody told me that they were shown being raped, and in turn, it is the girl who was raped that came out kneeling down and begging the man to be patient. Do you know the reason why? They said when they rape them they shoot them. Therefore the girl after being raped, she curled down to the man, kneeling down and begging him to please be patient. So disturbing”.

Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna, though a Muslim, was previously accused by former governor of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff of being a Boko Haram sponsor who sponsors people outside the country for trainings in terrorism, but since this Chibok abducted started, he has shown great concerns over the fate of the abducted girls even more than the Federal Government and had almost on weekly basis released information that might aid in the release of the girls to the security agents.

http://www.spyghana.com/boko-haramists-gang-rape-chibok-christian-girls/

sana8410

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:44:28 AM

PA Arabs Attack IDF Ambulance Carrying Teens' Bodies

Palestinian Authority Arabs attacked the IDF humvee ambulance that carried the bodies of the three Israeli teens out of the PA Arab village of Halhul, north of Hevron.

The Arabs hurled rocks and paint at the ambulance, smashing its windshield and blinding the windows – as road terrorists have done in similar attacks on Highway 60 — but failed to cause the driver to lose control of his vehicle and crash with his precious passengers.

The boys’ bodies were found in a cave or pit, situated in an open field near the Judean village, located just north of Hevron.

The teens were kidnapped on June 12 while hitchhiking home from yeshiva for the Sabbath, and almost immediately murdered by the Arab terrorists who abducted them.

Israel Police raised its alert to the second highest level nationwide on Monday evening in the wake of the discovery of the bodies of the murdered teens.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/pa-arabs-attack-idf-ambulance-carrying-teens-bodies/2014/07/01/

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Triffin

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:39:53 PM

More good news from the pragmatic faith that is Islam  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704326.0

You need a lobotomy to believe this nonsense ..

Triff ..

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:28:40 PM

The religion of Peace.

That mass executes each other.

That mass executes people who dont believe what they do even though the non-believers pose no threat and feel they should enjoy freedom of religion.

Kills children.

Rape, murder and theft, the Religion of Peace! ohh but they dont eat pork or drink.

This right here LMAO... Peace.. uh huh.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:57:26 AM

The key to stopping this is not letting them into your country in the first place ..
The radical elements of Islam recognize this and exploit it to further their cause ..

Triff ..

For the record I'm not taking sides on this. I don't believe in religion myself.
However I've given this some thought. It seems to me that Islam only serves to expose the dark and repressed side of human nature.
I couldn't help but draw parallels between your statements and the long forgotten history of humans conquering nature.

If you think about it when humans first step foot on a previously uninhabited land, they are essentially faced with a perfectly balanced ecosystem. But as soon as we start to spread out and settle down, this balance is lost. Animals are killed or forced out of their natural homes and trees are cut down.
So in a way you could view humanity as the 'cancer' of the earth and every other living thing.

1) We arrive in a new land. We are the guests. The land really belongs to the animals and plants born there.
2) We change the laws. We decide that the trees over there shouldn't be there or that lions cannot be allowed to roam freely because they're dangerous.
3) We then proceed to enforce our ideals by reshaping the very face of the earth with no regard whatsoever for animal and plant life around us.

These days there is nothing left for humans to conquer except themselves. And so the cancer having nothing left to feed on starts to consume itself.
Triffin

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:48:14 PM

Good analogy ..

Personally, I'm agnostic with regards to religious belief systems ..

And I absolutely support the right of individuals to believe whatever/however they want ..
Provided that they don't try to impose it on everyone else ..

===
According to philosopher William L. Rowe, in the strict sense, agnosticism is the view that human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify either the belief that God exists or the belief that God does not exist.
===

Triff ..

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:22:51 PM

Islam is more than a religion. It is a racial and cultural agenda by middle eastern mongrel rape product ethnic groups (because the whole world especially the asiatic mongols practically ran trains over these human left overs since the dawn of time) who are desperately trying to find a reason to be proud of.

Once you understand that the issue is racial and cultural, you will understand why it is meaningless to argue morality or religious issues over islam. It's only true language they understand is rape, violation, and force, which plenty of people are happy to apply to muslims.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:13:25 PM

Triff ..

For the record I'm not taking sides on this. I don't believe in religion myself.
However I've given this some thought. It seems to me that Islam only serves to expose the dark and repressed side of human nature.
I couldn't help but draw parallels between your statements and the long forgotten history of humans conquering nature.

If you think about it when humans first step foot on a previously uninhabited land, they are essentially faced with a perfectly balanced ecosystem. But as soon as we start to spread out and settle down, this balance is lost. Animals are killed or forced out of their natural homes and trees are cut down.
So in a way you could view humanity as the 'cancer' of the earth and every other living thing.

1) We arrive in a new land. We are the guests. The land really belongs to the animals and plants born there.
2) We change the laws. We decide that the trees over there shouldn't be there or that lions cannot be allowed to roam freely because they're dangerous.
3) We then proceed to enforce our ideals by reshaping the very face of the earth with no regard whatsoever for animal and plant life around us.

These days there is nothing left for humans to conquer except themselves. And so the cancer having nothing left to feed on starts to consume itself.

http://youtu.be/-Na9-jV_OJI

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:01:39 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 08:42:51 PM by kuroman

he title says it all...what is wrong with this faith?  Along with the people that practice the 'religion of peace.'

Just one week in the world of Islam. What is wrong with this faith?

What the hell is the problem with Islam? In the past week..

In Kenya:

At least 34 people have been killed after unidentified armed men stormed the coastal city of Mpeketoni, setting hotels, restaurants, banks and government offices on fire and spraying bullets in streets.

Kenyan army spokesman Major Emmanuel Chirchir ...  blamed al-Shabaab, Somalia’s al-Qaeda-linked militant group… “They were shouting in Somali and shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’,” he added, meaning “God is great”, in Arabic.

In Nigeria:

Suspected Boko Haram gunmen have reportedly kidnapped 20 women from a nomadic settlement in north-east Nigeria near the town of Chibok, where the Islamic militants abducted nearly 300 girls in April, most of whom are still missing.

In Iraq:

Sunni Islamist militants claimed on Sunday that they had massacred hundreds of captive Shiite members of Iraq’s security forces, posting grisly pictures of a mass execution in Tikrit as evidence and warning of more killing to come.

In Syria:

The Al-Qaeda-breakaway Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria has prevented food and medical supplies from reaching some neighborhoods in an eastern Syrian city, an activist group said Friday.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said ... an offensive by ISIS in eastern Syria against rival Islamic rebel factions has killed more than 640 people and uprooted at least 130,000 since the end of April.

In Spain:

Spanish police arrested eight people in a pre-dawn raid in Madrid on Monday, breaking up a jihadist recruitment network led by a former Guantanamo Bay inmate, the government said…

Spain’s government has said it fears battle-hardened Islamist fighters may return to Spain from Syria… Spain this year marked the 10th anniversary of the March 11, 2004 Al Qaeda-inspired bombing of four packed commuter trains in Madrid, which killed 191 people.

In Belgium:

The fourth person to die after a gunman opened fire on the Jewish Museum in Brussels was to be buried in a Muslim cemetery in Morocco.

Alexandre Strens, whose mother is Jewish and father a Muslim Berber, was to be buried near his grandparents’ graves in the cemetery in Taza, north-east Morocco… A suspect, Mehdi Nemmouche, was arrested in Marseille, southern France, 11 days ago ...

In Indonesia:

Radical Islamists in Indonesia have been celebrating and swearing allegiance to ISIS on line, raising concerns that more potential terrorists will be attracted to the conflicts in Iraq and Syria… Jakarta-based terrorism expert Sidney Jones says Indonesians are known to be fighting in Syria, and that Indonesians attracted to ISIS are more radical than the Bali bombers.

In Sudan:

The retired Libyan general Khalifa Heftar who is leading the military campaign dubbed as ‘Operation Dignity’ against Islamist militias accused Sudan directly of providing aid to these groups… Heftar says that these militias have wreaked havoc in the North African nation.

In China:

China today sentenced three people to death over a deadly attack at Beijing’s Tiananmen Square last October, state television reported, an incident blamed by the government on Islamist militants....

Five people were killed and 40 hurt when a car ploughed into a crowd at the northern edge of Tiananmen Square and burst into flames…

All of those sentenced appeared to have ethnic Uighur names. Xinjiang is the traditional home of the mostly Muslim Uighurs, and China has blamed previous attacks on separatists… China has been on edge since a suicide bombing last month killed 39 people at a market in Urumqi. In March, 29 people were stabbed to death at a train station in the southwestern city of Kunming.

In Australia:

ON a hot summer’s day earlier this year, a beautiful young Pakistani girl named Amina stood in the living room of her western Sydney home, listening in horror as her father explained how he planned to ­murder her.

“I am going to kill you now, right here!” he shouted at the 16-year-old. “And no one will say anything about what I do to you. I am too powerful in the community.” Amina’s parents had promised her to a man 13 years her senior and she had made the mistake of refusing to marry him… For years, child marriage in this country has been hidden under layers of culture and tradition in tight-knit communities… Then came news of a 12-year-old girl who was “married” in January to a 26-year-old Lebanese university student in an Islamic ­ceremony at the girl’s home in NSW’s Hunter ­Valley, and the layers of secrecy began to peel away.

In Britain:

Cont'd.....  http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/just_one_week_in_the_world_of_islam_what_is_wrong_with_this_faith/

Obviously in the current context anything negative related to muslims is really inflated (I'm not saying that there aren't problems withing the muslim community but I'll come back to this later in this post)
The prove is obvious and let me list a couple of events that were not reported or were reported in a way that if it was due to muslim it would have in the headline of any news media:

-A couple of days ago, an American extremist was caught just a few minutes before his attempt of blowing a mosque in the US during the friday prayer (hundred if not thousands of people attend the friday prayer), now If it was the other way around you'd see the news as a headline of many media outlet, and I'll let you look this up.
-No mention of the current Muslim genocide in Central Africa on international media or it's rare.
-No mentions on the Muslim genocide in Burma and Sri Linka and now it's Christians that are starting to get killed
I can go on and on, but like I said again when it's muslim doing bad things they are in the head of every media outlet or almost.

Now as for Islam again Islam in it self is a religion of peace (as someone that has knowledge of all prominent religions and did proper research and not just talking from ignorance) I can tell you that the problem is the extremist that exist in everywhere, and use any tool or mean that would help to recruite in control people and in those regions it is Islam that is being used, and we can discuss point by point the events and prove to you that many of the practices mentioned above are anti-Islamic and most of them are related to dark customes from middle age in the region rather Islam and one of those is the call the Isis leader made about the mutilations of genetales of womens in the region.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:46:57 PM

while there's something archaic about the muslim faith, you can't just say "why are all these people so crazy" without talking about the U.S.'s role in that area of the world. from their eyes, they see a foreign entity coming in and exploiting their people and resources.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:20:18 PM

The diffrence between islam and christians seems to be that islam takes their book more seriosly.
Someone that follow the bible wouldnt stone their kid to death if they didnt clean their room even of the good book commands them to do it
If you read the two there isnt much diffrence. The orders from the "all mighty" to rape and pillige is prertty much the same.
The big problem is that a few of them actualy do what their book says.
And the not eating pork part is also in the bible, but somehow christians ignores it
The world would be a far better place without religion
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:22:18 PM

The diffrence between islam and christians seems to be that islam takes their book more seriosly.
Someone that follow the bible wouldnt stone their kid to death if they didnt clean their room even of the good book commands them to do it
If you read the two there isnt much diffrence. The orders from the "all mighty" to rape and pillige is prertty much the same.
And the not eating pork part is also in the bible, but somehow christians ignores it

i'm not a big fan of religion myself, and while you and i don't need it, i can't say that it's proof that others don't. a lot of bad is done in the name of religion, but it also has a positive impact. lots of communities use it as a form of support and community.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:55:03 PM

So the bible is made of many books. The two main parts are the old and the new testament. If someone believes to be a christian he follows Christ ie the new testament. Since Jesus is not recognized as the prophet by the Jews they do not care about the new testament, only the old. And not everything in the bible is meant to be followed blindly surprisingly enough for those who never read it. Anyway, not trying to change or convert anyone here  Wink.

Never heard of Christians or Jews forced to learn the Bible by heart either...

Koran by Heart | Full Documentary ᴴᴰ
http://youtu.be/ptHdmw57rzM

For those who want to learn about stuff for their general culture and knowledge. It's free... Wink

Triffin

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:47:03 PM

More good news from the religion of peace ..

http://news.msn.com/world/pakistan-mob-kills-woman-girls-over-blasphemous-facebook-post

Guess you'd better watch what you post on facebook ..
So, does one condemn the 'faith' or the fact that the followers are brainless idiots ??

I always thought Saint Peter was kinda cool ..
But, I'd hate to be dragged out of my house and murdered by my neighbors
just because I had made that public ..

Gotta run .. my daughter just said she hates Jesus ..
My 'faith' in Saint Peter requires that I kill her for expressing that thought ..

Triff ..

shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:03:13 PM

Unicef says 218 children have been killed, two-thirds of them under the age of 12

In Jerusalem, two Palestinians were in hospital after about a dozen Israeli Jews allegedly attacked them with iron bars

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/27/gaza-fighting-continues-both-sides-reject-ceasefires

Also in the news....

‘Terrorist fist jabs’ are 20 percent more sanitary than conventional handshakes, study finds

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/28/terrorist-fist-jabs-are-20-percent-more-sanitary-than-conventional-handshakes-study-finds/

Cheesy

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄