Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Veil] Veilcoin x13 *Secure - Anonymous* On Bittrex! [VeilCall alpha]  (Read 56408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:26:22 AM

No connections to network, sent coins are not confirming.  Wallet is on correct block though.

Wtf is going on.

People told you stay away from this coin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wtsfr32d

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:29:26 AM

Sell domains and Twitter:

Veilcoin.org : 4 btc
Veilcoin.com : 2 btc
Veilcoin.net : 2 btc
Veilcoin.info : 2 btc
https://twitter.com/Veilcoin : 5 btc

PM, if you are interested
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:35:42 AM

The best coin!! The Best devs Thanks
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:39:31 AM

people are still buying this shit.... i think they will never learn, and this scam was so clear is not even funny yet their greediness is even bigger than those scam....

you deserve to be scammed
guozi

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:52:50 AM

Dev you didn't pay my bounty

Done! Thanks for your help and patience.

Bounty received! Thanks!

(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin聊聊币、第一个视频分享在线观看、第一去中心微博币、第一个匿名聊天币、第一个NIST5算法币;第一个  第一个............
(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin:   TmwMPsGYV4iSQL9pLqXBjeQMVJB5dPYX97
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ --------▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:02:02 AM

Well i'm mining it and what is mined goes directly to exchange and then sold @ wathever the current price is, so that should cover my electricity bill + some 0.something BTC. I didn't even bother downloading wallet Smiley

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:05:57 AM

Deleting mindless fud and troll posts is fine.

But this dev isn';t even TRYING to defend himself. THERE HAS BEEN ZERO RESPONSES TO THESE ACCUSATIONS.

He is buying time, deleting posts, dumping coins.

He's probably made so much money by now with his scam pump and dump coins he doesn't even bother putting in the effort to defend himself. He knows exactly how easy it is to scam from you sheep and will continue to release shit coins with false promises.

We are clearing up the fud as our community asked, we posted above you apparently cannot read 2 posts up.

+32!

Great, this is a good step towards even better community.
     Nonsense. It's called censorship. In a democracy, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:20:08 AM

Ok, allow me to sum it up for all you believers out there:

1. Clearly photoshopped image of bullshit wallet which even shows the dev instamining away on the 21st of June. The VOIP dialer is clearly stolen from some other program and pasted onto the wallet, this is pretty evident because of the different fonts and txt sizes plus the completely non-proportional positioning and size of the two boxes (if someone actually developed this why would they put it on ur overview/balances page, it would clearly belong in its own tab, but thats too much work for dev to pull off.) Plus dev makes up bullshit excuse on how there are 2 selected cursors on the screen and copy and pastes code directly from the website acting like its his own to try and look credible, absolutely bullshit, why would anyone need to be using 2 mouses on 1 screen unless gaming.

2. Currently there are 48480 coins that have been mined + devs premine of 24,000 so in reality dev currently controls about 30% of all coins in existence...

3. Logo was stolen from some metal band cover or something... pretty pathetic, shows how dedicated the dev is to the project.

4. (My Favourite) If you take a look at the Veilcoin whitepaper http://www.veilcoin.co/about.html you will find that its actually just an analysis of bitcoin anonyminity written by some students at Pennsylvania State University. It has absolutely nothing to do with Veilcoin or VOIP, infact the whole report is about the SHA-256 protocol when this is an x13 coin... go figure.

5. If anyone has ever used the tor network before they would know how incredibly slow it is, on average loading a simple webpage will take in excess of 5-10 seconds though sometimes up to a minute, it all depends on how fast the nodes are that you are relaying through and how many you are relaying through. Infact other coins have tried before to mine through the tor network but have failed due to infinite forks created due to the massive lag between nodes. So just the concept of using the tor network for a call, is beyond ridiculous.

6. Dev recons he had to release now instead of in 3 weeks when it will be 'ready' because he heard other coins where working on VOIP calls aswell... hahhaha not a chance.

7. Veilcoin website is a joke and clearly thrown together by someone who has no clue at what they are doing, look at the amount of free space below the footer of the website that the dev proboubly couldnt figure out how to remove.

I actually bought a bunch at 22 and some more at 28 last night, then I dug deeper and realized what a total scam this is and I sold all of mine at a loss at 17.

Seriously guys, its ur money and you can do what u want, but I strongly advice against buying any Veilcoin.

+1

This ... and especially point 5 !

I once provided some example Tor configs to the Guardian Project in an attempt to help to reduce latency and lag when using Mumble / VoIP over the Tor Network.

See: https://guardianproject.info/2013/01/31/anonymous-cb-radio-with-mumble-and-tor/

Here is an example of how this might be done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=331077.0

It is possible to almost eliminate lag if all parties have specially highly configured Tor relays and also have the Torrc set to use only '1 hop' enabled Tor nodes - which also seriously reduces your anonymity.

So, fully functional video and voice calls over Tor (utilizing crypto-currency p2p protocols) - that's hilarious ! - This technology is probably at least 5 to 10 years away - Its not just about networking protocols or code - Its about a network fundamental i.e. speed.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:57:11 AM

FotoForensics analysis of the VielCoin GUI. You guys can judge for yourselves.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=dd10a9b2fe5c722fb309ddb42828d206cde64389.38929
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:12:07 PM

Please you can see if it's good for x 13 please.I have just 2 R9 270x.

thx

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer.exe -u  -p  -o  -I 18
sgminer.exe -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3308 -u XXXXXXXXXX -p XXXXXXXX -I 18,18 -w 256,256 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 24300,24300 --lookup-gap 2,2 --gpu-engine 1120,1120 --gpu-memclock 1480,1480 --auto-fan --temp-target 72,72
pause

dance

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:14:02 PM

4. (My Favourite) If you take a look at the Veilcoin whitepaper http://www.veilcoin.co/about.html you will find that its actually just an analysis of bitcoin anonyminity written by some students at Pennsylvania State University. It has absolutely nothing to do with Veilcoin or VOIP, infact the whole report is about the SHA-256 protocol when this is an x13 coin... go figure.

Lol, they indeed just put some technical students article as their whitepaper.

6. Dev recons he had to release now instead of in 3 weeks when it will be 'ready' because he heard other coins where working on VOIP calls aswell... hahhaha not a chance.
What are these coins, btw?
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:20:31 PM

All I can see is a bunch of people making a concentrated effort to bring the price down.

this is as legit as any other anonymity claiming coin.

And I bet its gonna get pumped to the Sky and beyond, before and if Dying....
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:22:03 PM

All I can see is a bunch of people making a concentrated effort to bring the price down.

its true , they just want pump and dump.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:26:34 PM

Good luck getting your mined coins, stuck on Block 918...
Veil-team (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:29:57 PM

Good luck with the coin.  There's a lot of supposition but the core idea is good.

Here's some coin logo attempts. You guys seriously need to change it if you want to be deemed legit.

https://i.imgur.com/gd60avU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gC4IMKp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/55cRrr8.jpg

Very nice work!
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:30:35 PM

people are still buying this shit.... i think they will never learn, and this scam was so clear is not even funny yet their greediness is even bigger than those scam....

you deserve to be scammed

+1
the people who are defending this..kinda disgusting ..lol..i hope they will lose the most money..
this is an indefensible scam,  they deserve to lose their money themselves..

there are so many valid arguments against this coin, everything points to scam...

1. Clearly photoshopped image of bullshit wallet which even shows the dev instamining away on the 21st of June. The VOIP dialer is clearly stolen from some other program and pasted onto the wallet, this is pretty evident because of the different fonts and txt sizes plus the completely non-proportional positioning and size of the two boxes (if someone actually developed this why would they put it on ur overview/balances page, it would clearly belong in its own tab, but thats too much work for dev to pull off.) Plus dev makes up bullshit excuse on how there are 2 selected cursors on the screen and copy and pastes code directly from the website acting like its his own to try and look credible, absolutely bullshit, why would anyone need to be using 2 mouses on 1 screen unless gaming.

2. Currently there are 48480 coins that have been mined + devs premine of 24,000 so in reality dev currently controls about 30% of all coins in existence...

3. Logo was stolen from some metal band cover or something... pretty pathetic, shows how dedicated the dev is to the project.

5. If anyone has ever used the tor network before they would know how incredibly slow it is, on average loading a simple webpage will take in excess of 5-10 seconds though sometimes up to a minute, it all depends on how fast the nodes are that you are relaying through and how many you are relaying through. Infact other coins have tried before to mine through the tor network but have failed due to infinite forks created due to the massive lag between nodes. So just the concept of using the tor network for a call, is beyond ridiculous.

7. Veilcoin website is a joke and clearly thrown together by someone who has no clue at what they are doing, look at the amount of free space below the footer of the website that the dev proboubly couldnt figure out how to remove.

I actually bought a bunch at 22 and some more at 28 last night, then I dug deeper and realized what a total scam this is and I sold all of mine at a loss at 17.

Seriously guys, its ur money and you can do what u want, but I strongly advice against buying any Veilcoin.

+1

+11

its true , they just want pump and dump.

LOL... could you please provide an answer about the photoshopped image, the fact that dev releases now.. while in 3 weeks he could have released a finished version, the whitepaper being stolen/copied..also answer some issues that are being raised...

i guess you dont know the difference between FUD and TRUTH...stop telling people to buy into this scam..everyone damn well knows that there isnt going to be any VOIP for this coin in 3 weeks...probably never..

I am sure there are a ton of scam coins, who knows if this is one of them?

I am also sure that VEIL gonna hit 300K satoshis ++ in its lifetime, be it short or long.

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:33:40 PM

Scam coin to the bone

Well done devs
3ham3

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:37:22 PM

FUD..
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:38:40 PM

lol dumped again, next stop is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001 ? Huh
cryptoyeah

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:43:15 PM

"developer" sell his coins..., thread is now non-moderated  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: