Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Veil] Veilcoin x13 *Secure - Anonymous* On Bittrex! [VeilCall alpha]  (Read 56408 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:37:26 PM

Can anyone explain to me rationally and with evidence of why this coin is a scam?

I have yet to find any solid proof as well.

All the nub accounts are people who were left out at launch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:45:08 PM

Can anyone explain to me rationally and with evidence of why this coin is a scam?

I have yet to find any solid proof as well.

All the nub accounts are people who were left out at launch
+1
i think its not to late begin to buy!!!
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 06:51:09 PM

Veilcoin Pool
http://veil.coin-miners.info/
IS UP!GOGOGO!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://veil.coin-miners.info:3350

Rent some x13 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Spread the hashes!!

T2 Ultra

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:56:11 PM

After reading the FUD, i hope the dev can provide a detailed transaction of his premine cache. It will clear the premine scam.

uaivj

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:18:36 PM

After reading the FUD, i hope the dev can provide a detailed transaction of his premine cache. It will clear the premine scam.

Everyone who is yelling scam should take into consideration just how much the premine would be worth... 24000(premine) x 595(current BTC price) x .0012 (current Veil price)=  $17136.    This is hardly the the giant fraud everyone is making accusations of.

I mined about 3400 coins before the coin made it onto Bittrex and sold most of them above .0025 and over 1000 of them above .003.  That was not the dev. selling up there it was me. 

Take this into consideration.  You should've known this coin would be a high priced coin on its exchange listing.  There were going to be very few coins created in the first few days and the low liquidity meant it would be costly to anyone who wanted to buy this coin.  In addition the longer block time and 120 block maturity meant anyone who had not been mining from pretty much the first few hours after the launch would not be able to transfer their coins to the exchange to dump.  That was my logic for getting involved, plus the premise of anonymous VOIP call your wallet and the ability to change your number whenever you wanted (add a new address) seem pretty interesting if it actually gets pulled off.

Come on people get a clue.  This is a game.  You choose to play or not.  If you don't want to get involved that is your choice.  But why do you want to sit on the sideline and piss and moan so much?  I think all the trolls across all the boards are just jealous of the people who actually make money playing the "crypto-game". 

There is no free money everything is a RISK.  Except that and play of please just shut up.

FYI anyone who "invests" in altcoins with money they cannot afford to lose is a total fool.  This is a game not an investment.  If you want to invest in crypto currencies but have limited funds, take what you can afford to lose and put it in BTC, and wait for a BTC ETF(exchange traded fund) to get listed one on the Stock Exchanges in the US.  There are 2 BTC ETFs pending SEC approval if/once they get listed they will become a self fulfilling prophecy and drive BTC up (SEC approval is a long process at least 9-18 months out).
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 08:22:06 PM

Pool ready:

https://veil.suprnova.cc

1 % fee
Suprnova Quality

Get your account, and start mining !

We're dropping fee to 0% completely for the next 24hours, lets get some hashes in !
    Damn. I do not manage to create workers! What is the format for a worker and password?
I tried worker: Lucky.1 and password: x.

It is like with every other pool.

If your username is Lucky and your worker Name 1 for example, the complete Name Would be Lucky.1

Hashrate rising slowly, Come in guys, we have No fees, stable Servers, Finding Blocks on a regular basis..  Mine with us

Still valid! Hop in!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:49:49 PM

Everyone who is yelling scam should take into consideration just how much the premine would be worth... 24000(premine) x 595(current BTC price) x .0012 (current Veil price)=  $17136.    This is hardly the the giant fraud everyone is making accusations of.

It is around 30 btc for 1 day photoshop work. It is good proffit. If he sold it higher 0.002 it is 60 btc which is very good proffit.
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:59:47 PM

Come on people get a clue.  This is a game.  You choose to play or not.  If you don't want to get involved that is your choice.  But why do you want to sit on the sideline and piss and moan so much?  I think all the trolls across all the boards are just jealous of the people who actually make money playing the "crypto-game". 

Sure it is a game, but game should be fair. Premine is like you come to play roulette where croupier can upturn table and grab all money in any second. Need to get rid of premine coins already.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:07:51 PM

Why people telling this is scam?

premine = scam
instamine ninja launch = scam

1000th copy/pass coin is just s^%t

All coins are premined today and copy of another coins.
borzov

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:57:56 PM

Russian Translation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663332

russian Bitcoin forum announcement

VQoRkB1eJatdJfQNHFjNutqVQjJcZ5fHxw
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:07:46 PM

Getting dumped hard
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:32:49 PM

Sure it is a game, but game should be fair. Premine is like you come to play roulette where croupier can upturn table and grab all money in any second. Need to get rid of premine coins already.

I have no veil and probably never will, so I say this with complete objectivity:

Make a zero premine, Kn_os, or GTFO.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:01:07 AM

I think that "tor phone" (IMAGINE THE LAG ON THAT!!), botched screenshot, and side-splitting explanation that followed help to make this a good nominee for the "funniest scam attempt" in my upcoming "2014 Altcoin Awards" presentation. SNL should hire this guy as a writer to make the show funny again. He doesn't even need to try to be funny - he just is!

Cheesy
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:07:58 AM

Everyone who is yelling scam should take into consideration just how much the premine would be worth... 24000(premine) x 595(current BTC price) x .0012 (current Veil price)=  $17136.    This is hardly the the giant fraud everyone is making accusations of.

I mined about 3400 coins before the coin made it onto Bittrex and sold most of them above .0025 and over 1000 of them above .003.  That was not the dev. selling up there it was me. 

Take this into consideration.  You should've known this coin would be a high priced coin on its exchange listing.  There were going to be very few coins created in the first few days and the low liquidity meant it would be costly to anyone who wanted to buy this coin.  In addition the longer block time and 120 block maturity meant anyone who had not been mining from pretty much the first few hours after the launch would not be able to transfer their coins to the exchange to dump.  That was my logic for getting involved, plus the premise of anonymous VOIP call your wallet and the ability to change your number whenever you wanted (add a new address) seem pretty interesting if it actually gets pulled off.

There is no free money everything is a RISK.  Except that and play of please just shut up.

FYI anyone who "invests" in altcoins with money they cannot afford to lose is a total fool.  This is a game not an investment.  If you want to invest in crypto currencies but have limited funds, take what you can afford to lose and put it in BTC, and wait for a BTC ETF(exchange traded fund) to get listed one on the Stock Exchanges in the US.  There are 2 BTC ETFs pending SEC approval if/once they get listed they will become a self fulfilling prophecy and drive BTC up (SEC approval is a long process at least 9-18 months out).

this is getting stupid now. how many accounts on this site do you have mister newbie.? all yoiu idiots with 30 accounts and under ten messages what the fuck are you hiding? or are you trying to make your coins look overly popular? so whats the other accounts you use?
uaivj

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:46:05 AM

Everyone who is yelling scam should take into consideration just how much the premine would be worth... 24000(premine) x 595(current BTC price) x .0012 (current Veil price)=  $17136.    This is hardly the the giant fraud everyone is making accusations of.

I mined about 3400 coins before the coin made it onto Bittrex and sold most of them above .0025 and over 1000 of them above .003.  That was not the dev. selling up there it was me.  

Take this into consideration.  You should've known this coin would be a high priced coin on its exchange listing.  There were going to be very few coins created in the first few days and the low liquidity meant it would be costly to anyone who wanted to buy this coin.  In addition the longer block time and 120 block maturity meant anyone who had not been mining from pretty much the first few hours after the launch would not be able to transfer their coins to the exchange to dump.  That was my logic for getting involved, plus the premise of anonymous VOIP call your wallet and the ability to change your number whenever you wanted (add a new address) seem pretty interesting if it actually gets pulled off.

Come on people get a clue.  This is a game.  You choose to play or not.  If you don't want to get involved that is your choice.  But why do you want to sit on the sideline and piss and moan so much?  I think all the trolls across all the boards are just jealous of the people who actually make money playing the "crypto-game".  

FYI anyone who "invests" in altcoins with money they cannot afford to lose is a total fool.  This is a game not an investment.  If you want to invest in crypto currencies but have limited funds, take what you can afford to lose and put it in BTC, and wait for a BTC ETF(exchange traded fund) to get listed one on the Stock Exchanges in the US.  There are 2 BTC ETFs pending SEC approval if/once they get listed they will become a self fulfilling prophecy and drive BTC up (SEC approval is a long process at least 9-18 months out).

this is getting stupid now. how many accounts on this site do you have mister newbie.? all yoiu idiots with 30 accounts and under ten messages what the fuck are you hiding? or are you trying to make your coins look overly popular? so whats the other accounts you use?

I have better things to do then post all day. I'm not backing this coin up, my issue is with all the people making sound like this is the biggest scam in history.  Shit, probably 19 out of 20 new coin launches are a scam.  Any coin that launches without its features already in place is probably a scam, that's common sense.  We mine and trade these things knowing that.  I don't care about the premines, in order for me to make any money with altcoins someone needs to bring them to market.  I'm just sick of all the crybabies who want to make money trading crypto-currencies but don't have a clue as to what is really going on.  This is all a game.  These are not investments.  
There is no free money everything is a RISK.
MacHead2006

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:23:30 AM

On other hand If I had real VeilCall I could make you think that I don`t have it.
I buy coins cheap and than release VeilCall. Profit !!! Not noble but who cares.   Wink
coincrow

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:34:10 AM

I think that "tor phone" (IMAGINE THE LAG ON THAT!!), botched screenshot, and side-splitting explanation that followed help to make this a good nominee for the "funniest scam attempt" in my upcoming "2014 Altcoin Awards" presentation. SNL should hire this guy as a writer to make the show funny again. He doesn't even need to try to be funny - he just is!

Cheesy

^^ funny shit  Cheesy
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:38:05 AM

Coin dead yet?
Dev gone yet?
You people dump yet?

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
kulin3422

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:51:32 AM

Dev sold out the premine coin and gone!
It's a scam!
Just go before it goes to 0
xandrino

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:53:57 AM

Sorry buddy but u are so wrong about "Game should be Fair"

if u take out regulation in the stock markets, do u think the stock trading "game" would be more fair, or less ?

All games are games which means the best exploiter of current conditions fares best. Do it within the rules, get brownie points. Do it by bending the rules, or breaking them outright without getting caught, and u're probably destined to be politician XD

Now for crypto, theres no regulation at all so why even mention *fair* ?

and honestly, uaivj just shared a wake up call, so pay attention

fwiw, im losing money on this coin but its all good.. i'm still learning and the money i lose here is measured, small amounts i scrounged from mining other coins and whatnot. I'm not going to lose my meal ticket coz of this coin, and neither should anybody else, if they play the game properly.

best of luck to all XD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: