Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crypto Kangaroo Court of BlueMeanie1  (Read 881 times)
JohnnyBTCSeed (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:58:37 PM

As the info about BM is spread through several threads and hard to understand. I'm opening this thread in hopes that the matter gets resolved. Past this first post I will recuse myself so as not to bias the discussion, if there is any. (Note. This is an unmoderated thread, no post will be deleted by me)

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, a judge, or the jury.

I want to REMIND everyone that there exist 3 aspects that need to be satisfied to prove guilt.

1.Means

2.Motive

3.Opportunity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Means,_motive,_and_opportunity

That Bluemeanie1 is innocent until proven guilty
(the burden of proof is on he who declares, not on he who denies), is the principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence

And the data must be beyond a reasonable doubt
Evidence that is beyond reasonable doubt is the standard of evidence required to validate a criminal conviction in most adversarial legal systems.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reasonable_Doubt

Going forward, I believe that motive is what is needed to prove this case
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 08:05:21 PM

just this morning received a note on the NXT forums:

Quote from: VanBreuk on June 21, 2014, 08:59:20 pm

A: And what if the guys running the servers dedice to gang up together and steal the bitcoins?
    B: At this moment, no solution is completely trustless. This solution might be as trustless as it gets, but I'm sure James can give a better answer to this than me.

This is one of the reasons I will have nothing more to do with this project.
If anything bad happens, those who do nothing but post crap in a newsgroup are already getting ready to point fingers at the guys paying hundreds of dollars for the high end servers out of their own pockets and working hundreds of hours to make the system secure.

Count me out.

this was a completely separate incident in which the NXT 'community' decided to blame on fanaticalfishing.

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 08:07:48 PM

also,

Im controversial not because I did something wrong, but because I'm extremely good at what I do- cryptocurrency engineering.

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:13:00 PM

I heard you were paid and did not deliver the product...thats called engineering?
qbd1313

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:48:03 AM

also,

Im controversial not because I did something wrong, but because I'm extremely good at what I do- cryptocurrency engineering.

-bm

f**k you ass,bitch,shameless liar.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:39:40 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 02:33:36 PM by EvilDave

Whatever the ins and outs of the NXTautoDAC project, BM is a thief, pure and simple.
He recieved payment for his work, then had a brain fart, declared the entire project to be a scam, delivered nothing and took off with 1 million NXT that he has, so far, refused to pay back.

The NXT community is not the only group he has ripped off and attempted to disrupt, so I strongly suggest that no-one believes a word he says.
Do not enter into any form of business arrangement with this person, everyone I know who has worked with him regrets the experience.

He is not 'extremely good at crypto-currency engineering', he appears to be unable to actually deliver any code at all.

Joshua Zeidner, probably the worst coder in the world.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: