Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:27:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
az420

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:37:03 PM

WTF???

So, can we all agree that UNLESS more dispensaries start accepting Cannabis Coin, this is just a glorified sales promotion created by Herbal Wellness Center?!?!?!?!?

The person who created the Cannabis Coin also owns the Herbal Wellness Center... So if you think your buying a Cannabis Coin, your actually buying a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center.

If you mined your Cannabis Coin or if you mined Bitcoin and exchanged it for Cannabis Coin, then you actually just mined a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center. This does seem like an awesome deal, as I can now essentially obtain medical marijuana without having paid any money whatsoever.

For those of you not here in Arizona, let me inform you that Arizona's medical marijuana community is VERY VERY divided right now.. DeltaNine seems to be painting a different picture for you in an effort to promote the Cannabis Coin..

The medical marijuana dispensaries don't support the legalization initiative that's coming to Arizona in 2016, which has created tension between dispensaries and patients. The ridiculously high prices at dispensaries in comparison to the prices at the Medical Marijuana Farmers Market as created even more tension between dispensaries and patients.

Furthermore, the dispensaries in Arizona do NOT work well together. Rather, most dispensaries grow a specific desirable strain (OG Kush) and then ensure that THEIR dispensary is the ONLY store with that strain. This is because unlike other states, Arizona does not permit PATIENTS to sell medical marijuana directly to the dispensary. Rather, each dispensary must grow their own medicine OR buy medicine from other dispensaries instead. So essentially the best strains with the best genetics are in the hands of the patients, and not the dispensaries.

So if your a dispensary in Arizona and you want to generate a large profit, it's actually in your best interest to not work with other dispensaries and to discourage patient-to-patient sales.

The assertion that Herbal Wellness Center is the "Biggest dispensary in Arizona" is complete hogwash!! The dispensary itself is quite nice inside, but it's located in a HOOD part of town. This isn't a Scottsdale dispensary, folks. Phoenix is quite segregated unfortunately, and this dispensary is located in a part of town that is inhabited primarily by illegal immigrants from Mexico.. The "Maryvale" area of Phoenix (43rd Ave and Indian School) is known for lots of crime, drugs, gangs, and prostitutes. Point being that many patients choose to go to the dispensary in the nicer part of town rather than going to a dispensary in the GHETTO to buy their medicine. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryvale_%28Phoenix%29)

YES, there ARE 50,000 registered medical marijuana patients in Arizona, but there are also 98 other dispensaries as well... A couple of weeks ago, a survey was done here in Arizona which found that ONLY 35% of our 50,000 registered medical marijuana patients actually shop at dispensaries. This is primarily because just recently, the Arizona courts have ruled that patient-to-patient sales of medical marijuana are in fact legal. My point is that unlike most other states, very few patients actually shop at dispensaries in Arizona and opt for patient-to-patient sales or the farmers market instead...

Lastly, the claim that Herbal Wellness Center has been called the "Apple Store of Marijuana" is quite amusing. That claim is clearly being made by the Herbal Wellness Center to promote your excitement for the Cannabis Coin.

For example only;

If "Bloom Dispensary" (another dispensary in Phoenix) decides to accept Cannabis Coin, and then Bloom has a falling-out with the Herbal Wellness Center and later decides to NOT accept Cannabis Coin, all of Bloom's customers will then be stuck with Cannabis Coin that they can't use at Bloom, but can only use at Herbal Wellness Center. Bloom really can't just assume that patients will know how to go online and convert their leftover CANN to BTC or USD, so Bloom will fear that their customers will all then go to the Herbal Wellness Center to spend their remaining Cannabis Coin instead. This is probably reason #1 why other dispensaries will be reluctant to accept Cannabis Coin. The hatred amongst the different dispensary owners is reason #2.

My grand point; Other dispensaries in Arizona aren't going to except the Cannabis Coin because the creator of the Cannabis Coin owns a competing dispensary!!

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, other dispensaries start accepting Cannabis Coin then this will gain some legitimacy. Otherwise, your just buying/mining a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center.

Thanks and lots of love to all!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:38:20 PM

Just keep in mind that sharp spikes always have a correction. ALWAYS.

DELETED
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:41:18 PM

WTF???

So, can we all agree that UNLESS more dispensaries start accepting Cannabis Coin, this is just a glorified sales promotion created by Herbal Wellness Center?!?!?!?!?

The person who created the Cannabis Coin also owns the Herbal Wellness Center... So if you think your buying a Cannabis Coin, your actually buying a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center.

If you mined your Cannabis Coin or if you mined Bitcoin and exchanged it for Cannabis Coin, then you actually just mined a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center. This does seem like an awesome deal, as I can now essentially obtain medical marijuana without having paid any money whatsoever.

For those of you not here in Arizona, let me inform you that Arizona's medical marijuana community is VERY VERY divided right now.. DeltaNine seems to be painting a different picture for you in an effort to promote the Cannabis Coin..

The medical marijuana dispensaries don't support the legalization initiative that's coming to Arizona in 2016, which has created tension between dispensaries and patients. The ridiculously high prices at dispensaries in comparison to the prices at the Medical Marijuana Farmers Market as created even more tension between dispensaries and patients.

Furthermore, the dispensaries in Arizona do NOT work well together. Rather, most dispensaries grow a specific desirable strain (OG Kush) and then ensure that THEIR dispensary is the ONLY store with that strain. This is because unlike other states, Arizona does not permit PATIENTS to sell medical marijuana directly to the dispensary. Rather, each dispensary must grow their own medicine OR buy medicine from other dispensaries instead. So essentially the best strains with the best genetics are in the hands of the patients, and not the dispensaries.

So if your a dispensary in Arizona and you want to generate a large profit, it's actually in your best interest to not work with other dispensaries and to discourage patient-to-patient sales.

The assertion that Herbal Wellness Center is the "Biggest dispensary in Arizona" is complete hogwash!! The dispensary itself is quite nice inside, but it's located in a HOOD part of town. This isn't a Scottsdale dispensary, folks. Phoenix is quite segregated unfortunately, and this dispensary is located in a part of town that is inhabited primarily by illegal immigrants from Mexico.. The "Maryvale" area of Phoenix (43rd Ave and Indian School) is known for lots of crime, drugs, gangs, and prostitutes. Point being that many patients choose to go to the dispensary in the nicer part of town rather than going to a dispensary in the GHETTO to buy their medicine. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryvale_%28Phoenix%29)

YES, there ARE 50,000 registered medical marijuana patients in Arizona, but there are also 98 other dispensaries as well... A couple of weeks ago, a survey was done here in Arizona which found that ONLY 35% of our 50,000 registered medical marijuana patients actually shop at dispensaries. This is primarily because just recently, the Arizona courts have ruled that patient-to-patient sales of medical marijuana are in fact legal. My point is that unlike most other states, very few patients actually shop at dispensaries in Arizona and opt for patient-to-patient sales or the farmers market instead...

Lastly, the claim that Herbal Wellness Center has been called the "Apple Store of Marijuana" is quite amusing. That claim is clearly being made by the Herbal Wellness Center to promote your excitement for the Cannabis Coin.

For example only;

If "Bloom Dispensary" (another dispensary in Phoenix) decides to accept Cannabis Coin, and then Bloom has a falling-out with the Herbal Wellness Center and later decides to NOT accept Cannabis Coin, all of Bloom's customers will then be stuck with Cannabis Coin that they can't use at Bloom, but can only use at Herbal Wellness Center. Bloom really can't just assume that patients will know how to go online and convert their leftover CANN to BTC or USD, so Bloom will fear that their customers will all then go to the Herbal Wellness Center to spend their remaining Cannabis Coin instead. This is probably reason #1 why other dispensaries will be reluctant to accept Cannabis Coin. The hatred amongst the different dispensary owners is reason #2.

My grand point; Other dispensaries in Arizona aren't going to except the Cannabis Coin because the creator of the Cannabis Coin owns a competing dispensary!!

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, other dispensaries start accepting Cannabis Coin then this will gain some legitimacy. Otherwise, your just buying/mining a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center.

Yeah Yeah Yeah...you don't had enought cheap coin..so get in or go away...everything else is bla bla bla..wait more so you can buy at 200k satoshi as the other one gambling if the cannabiscoin will respect the 1=1 change on monday..don't waste our time please..we're going to the moon,come in if you want..that's revolution,you can't deny it...
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 05:42:01 PM

i am staggered where u got that bullshit info. please, to all that moron fud heads, get a life.
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:46:39 PM

Hahaha oh lol...

The coin starting to take off and of course the ridiculously baseless fud rolls on in from anyone who didn't buy CANN even a day earlier.

It's so predictable all I can do is kick back and laugh. It's easier than making a forecast for "rain today" by looking out the window and seeing that it's already raining.

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:47:19 PM

CANN is being sold on phoenix craiglist for $2  Grin

because we CANN!!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:48:16 PM

because we CANN!!

Link? Cheesy
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:49:51 PM

because we CANN!!

It' s a fair STARTING price..but i see 5$ as a fair one...let's see..
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:53:26 PM

because we CANN!!

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/for/4713216941.html

Grin

Yes, we CANN!!

It'll go to $5+ easily.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:53:48 PM

Hey guys,

i am following this thread and the cannabis coin movement since a few days and i must say i am pretty pretty excited about all that.
I really do believe that cannabis can be a good choice when it comes to preventing and curing cancer, i am refering here for example to Rick Simpson and his great experiences with Cannabis Oil. I also think that cannabis will be more and more accepted by the public as what it is, a great way to secure health and heal all kind of illnesses. Thats why i wanna be part of it! Smiley

It seems like Monday is a very important day for the Cannabis Coin and probably price will increase a lot from then on, so i would like to participate in buying or mining the coin as soon as possible. I can´t really mine on my laptop since i need it to work but I researched a bit and it looks like there is a way to rent hash power from other services and use it to mine bitcoin/altcoins. So my question is if there is any host already available that offers hash power for cannabis coin? Or do you think the easiest way is to just buy coins in those marketplaces like c-cex.com?

You would need to calculate how many coins you could mine with a given hash rate . You can rent x11 mining rigs  , but you would need to calculate if the btc you are going to spend on the x11 mining rig rental makes sense vs just buying them on the exchange.  

Could somebody please tell me how to calculate this?

Look at the hashrate advertised and then look in a miningpool statistics-page how many coins that hashrate makes. If you want to rent 10 Mhash and don't see it in the stats page, look up someone with 100 Mhash and devide it by 10. Then compare price vs miningrewards
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:54:01 PM

Moon really coming guys Smiley
Tomorrow we will hit 30k imo

+1
cevarius

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:54:36 PM

Blind faith is a dangerous thing.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:55:16 PM

I'm really getting tired of this constant price manipulation, by the way. Hope we break through soon.
phx710

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:55:48 PM

i am staggered where u got that bullshit info. please, to all that moron fud heads, get a life.

Largest and Apple part is bullshit. They are against 2016 but there is lawsuit pending that should allow us to grow again. Problem for the stores. But they screw people. Some charge $120 a quarter.

Working together your wrong. Encanto Green Cross for example works with over 30 stores. It is where they get their pot. Places now are trying to get an many variety as they can. Only about half grow anything.

We also get tons from Cali for delivery where everyone is moving to. Better prices.

If they Take a CANN for Canndy. While I am there I grab a 1/4 for a $100 sounds like good business.

I agree some on here are not looking at the reality. However over time this is a win. Cash is biggest issue in the industry. The federal government can seize 100% of it at any time they like. Hiding it not the answer.

CANN is the answer.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 05:58:37 PM

because we CANN!!

Grin

Yes, we CANN!!

It'll go to $5+ easily.

It has begun!!!  Awesome!

unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:00:52 PM

Hahaha oh lol...

The coin starting to take off and of course the ridiculously baseless fud rolls on in from anyone who didn't buy CANN even a day earlier.

It's so predictable all I can do is kick back and laugh. It's easier than making a forecast for "rain today" by looking out the window and seeing that it's already raining.

FUDDERS are expected at this point. All POT,MaryJ, Hemp miners/buyers would come here to FUD. Remember it's a competition. Just shut them up with proper response and move on because YES WE CANN!! Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RockHound

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:05:36 PM

Get this guy onboard. Got lots and lots of Angel money.

http://www.stevedeangelo.com/

Couldn't find an email for him, but he is friends with;

http://www.harborsidehealthcenter.com/

You can send them a message (just done) through their Contact Form;

nukefxr

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 06:05:51 PM

WTF???

For example only;

Gotta luv the first post of newbee FUD

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:06:13 PM

phx710 = az420 = paid FUDsters. Go away Elmers. Your ilk is not welcome here.

DELETED
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:06:54 PM

because we CANN!!

Grin

Yes, we CANN!!

It'll go to $5+ easily.

It has begun!!!  Awesome!

Now its get interesting
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: