Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
az420

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:44:22 PM

phx710 = az420 = paid FUDsters. Go away Elmers. Your ilk is not welcome here.

WTF?

Sir, you either did not read anything that I wrote, or you deliberately chose not to contribute anything intelligent to the conversation.

Thanks for your input.. (I guess...)
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retro12

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:45:56 PM

Is there a good price ticker somewhere?

I seen one but lost it Sad in mean time i use this to keep eye on cann

https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/cann/btc
Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:46:32 PM

So let me get this straight. If I buy 1 Cann for 6 cents, you guys are going to exchange it for 1 gram of actual marijuana at your store in 3 days from now?
elbiza

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:47:46 PM

Someone should get Snoop Dogg to tweet this ish right  here Cheesy
Hocapoca

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:48:24 PM

Someone should get Snoop Dogg to tweet this ish right  here Cheesy

He's probably the brotha buying up the markets right now  Cool
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:48:59 PM

So let me get this straight. If I buy 1 Cann for 6 cents, you guys are going to exchange it for 1 gram of actual marijuana at your store in 3 days from now?

That seems to be the deal yes.
Apraksin

Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:49:54 PM

Is there a good price ticker somewhere?

I seen one but lost it Sad in mean time i use this to keep eye on cann

https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/cann/btc

Thnx Smiley
az420

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:52:59 PM

This fellow has a valid point: just because someone isn't blowing smoke up your arse doesn't mean it is FUD.

Also, here's something from the Arizona government website about medical marajuana:

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/36/02806-02.htm&Title=36&DocType=ARS The key bit is:
The amount to be dispensed would not cause the registered qualifying patient to exceed the limit on obtaining no more than two-and-one-half ounces of marijuana during any fourteen-day period.

With such small amounts over so much time are there enough buyers to hold up the market for the coin? Remember, to buy marajuana in Arizona you need a special card from the state.  

There are 50,000 people with this card in Arizona, 35% actually buy pot at dispensaries and how many of that lot will both a) be into crypto and b) buy their pot at Herbal Wellness? And if it is true the dispensaries compete why would others take the Herbal Wellness Cannabis coin?

Just some real questions here rather than rockets and moons and such.  I think this is a capital idea and have a plan to invest but it is getting to the point where a significant investment takes more than fun money ...

WTF???

So, can we all agree that UNLESS more dispensaries start accepting Cannabis Coin, this is just a glorified sales promotion created by Herbal Wellness Center?!?!?!?!?

The person who created the Cannabis Coin also owns the Herbal Wellness Center... So if you think your buying a Cannabis Coin, your actually buying a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center.

If you mined your Cannabis Coin or if you mined Bitcoin and exchanged it for Cannabis Coin, then you actually just mined a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center. This does seem like an awesome deal, as I can now essentially obtain medical marijuana without having paid any money whatsoever.

For those of you not here in Arizona, let me inform you that Arizona's medical marijuana community is VERY VERY divided right now.. DeltaNine seems to be painting a different picture for you in an effort to promote the Cannabis Coin..

The medical marijuana dispensaries don't support the legalization initiative that's coming to Arizona in 2016, which has created tension between dispensaries and patients. The ridiculously high prices at dispensaries in comparison to the prices at the Medical Marijuana Farmers Market as created even more tension between dispensaries and patients.

Furthermore, the dispensaries in Arizona do NOT work well together. Rather, most dispensaries grow a specific desirable strain (OG Kush) and then ensure that THEIR dispensary is the ONLY store with that strain. This is because unlike other states, Arizona does not permit PATIENTS to sell medical marijuana directly to the dispensary. Rather, each dispensary must grow their own medicine OR buy medicine from other dispensaries instead. So essentially the best strains with the best genetics are in the hands of the patients, and not the dispensaries.

So if your a dispensary in Arizona and you want to generate a large profit, it's actually in your best interest to not work with other dispensaries and to discourage patient-to-patient sales.

The assertion that Herbal Wellness Center is the "Biggest dispensary in Arizona" is complete hogwash!! The dispensary itself is quite nice inside, but it's located in a HOOD part of town. This isn't a Scottsdale dispensary, folks. Phoenix is quite segregated unfortunately, and this dispensary is located in a part of town that is inhabited primarily by illegal immigrants from Mexico.. The "Maryvale" area of Phoenix (43rd Ave and Indian School) is known for lots of crime, drugs, gangs, and prostitutes. Point being that many patients choose to go to the dispensary in the nicer part of town rather than going to a dispensary in the GHETTO to buy their medicine. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryvale_%28Phoenix%29)

YES, there ARE 50,000 registered medical marijuana patients in Arizona, but there are also 98 other dispensaries as well... A couple of weeks ago, a survey was done here in Arizona which found that ONLY 35% of our 50,000 registered medical marijuana patients actually shop at dispensaries. This is primarily because just recently, the Arizona courts have ruled that patient-to-patient sales of medical marijuana are in fact legal. My point is that unlike most other states, very few patients actually shop at dispensaries in Arizona and opt for patient-to-patient sales or the farmers market instead...

Lastly, the claim that Herbal Wellness Center has been called the "Apple Store of Marijuana" is quite amusing. That claim is clearly being made by the Herbal Wellness Center to promote your excitement for the Cannabis Coin.

For example only;

If "Bloom Dispensary" (another dispensary in Phoenix) decides to accept Cannabis Coin, and then Bloom has a falling-out with the Herbal Wellness Center and later decides to NOT accept Cannabis Coin, all of Bloom's customers will then be stuck with Cannabis Coin that they can't use at Bloom, but can only use at Herbal Wellness Center. Bloom really can't just assume that patients will know how to go online and convert their leftover CANN to BTC or USD, so Bloom will fear that their customers will all then go to the Herbal Wellness Center to spend their remaining Cannabis Coin instead. This is probably reason #1 why other dispensaries will be reluctant to accept Cannabis Coin. The hatred amongst the different dispensary owners is reason #2.

My grand point; Other dispensaries in Arizona aren't going to except the Cannabis Coin because the creator of the Cannabis Coin owns a competing dispensary!!

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF, other dispensaries start accepting Cannabis Coin then this will gain some legitimacy. Otherwise, your just buying/mining a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center.

Thanks and lots of love to all!

Gotta luv the first post of newbee FUD

Thank you Flapman for reading my post!

1) Yes, the "Allowable amount of marijuana" that a purchase from ANY dispensary in Arizona is 2 1/2 Ounces every 14 days. That is to say that you can obtain 2 1/2 Ounces TOTAL every 14 days, NOT 2 1/2 Ounces from each dispensary.

There are 50,000 people with this card in Arizona, 35% actually buy pot at dispensaries and how many of that lot will both a) be into crypto and b) buy their pot at Herbal Wellness?

2) There are 50,000 people with this card in Arizona, 35% actually buy pot at dispensaries and how many of that lot will

a) be into crypto and
b) buy their pot at Herbal Wellness and
c) not be too OLD or SICK to bother with converting currency

And if it is true the dispensaries compete why would others take the Herbal Wellness Cannabis coin?

3) I don't think they will. Especially when they find out that said coin is owned by their competitor. This is essentially my primary point.

Thanks again for reading my post

Bitcycle

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:56:57 PM

phx710 = az420 = paid FUDsters. Go away Elmers. Your ilk is not welcome here.

WTF?

Sir, you either did not read anything that I wrote, or you deliberately chose not to contribute anything intelligent to the conversation.

Thanks for your input.. (I guess...)

You'd be a lot more convincing if you'd shown up a couple weeks ago with this FUD.

Waiting til today, when the big event for CANN is around the corner makes you a man with an agenda and not to be trusted.

Sorry, dude, that's how it is. 

Everything about you screams FUDDER now.

retro12

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:02:21 PM

Funny thing is if people took the time to read back through the thread they would see that cann is not limited to Arizona... Delta9 is all over the place so some posts are quite amusing the 20th is the FIRST of  many  events i do believe they were called Smiley
az420

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:02:39 PM

This fellow has a valid point: just because someone isn't blowing smoke up your arse doesn't mean it is FUD.

Also, here's something from the Arizona government website about medical marajuana:

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/36/02806-02.htm&Title=36&DocType=ARS The key bit is:
The amount to be dispensed would not cause the registered qualifying patient to exceed the limit on obtaining no more than two-and-one-half ounces of marijuana during any fourteen-day period.

With such small amounts over so much time are there enough buyers to hold up the market for the coin? Remember, to buy marajuana in Arizona you need a special card from the state.  

There are 50,000 people with this card in Arizona, 35% actually buy pot at dispensaries and how many of that lot will both a) be into crypto and b) buy their pot at Herbal Wellness? And if it is true the dispensaries compete why would others take the Herbal Wellness Cannabis coin?

Just some real questions here rather than rockets and moons and such.  I think this is a capital idea and have a plan to invest but it is getting to the point where a significant investment takes more than fun money ...

You aren't allowed to be a voice of reason here . You aren't allowed to tell people the reality of things so they don't get robbed of their hard earned crypto. TO THE MOON OR GTFO!!!!

Wow

That is by far the realest comment EVER. Respect.
Bitcycle

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:03:53 PM

4) The fact that DeltaNine had access to the Herbal Wellness Center's Cultivation Facility prior to it being inspected by AZDHS, combined with the fact that "Herbal Wellness Center" is the ONLY dispensary in the United States to accept Cannabis Coin, strongly suggests that DeltaNine is either a part owner of "Herbal Wellness Center" or at least has an existing business relationship with it's registered owner, Long Nguyen.

I like how you've gone from "strongly suggests" D9 is a part owner of HWC, or has an existing business relationship with the owner (no kidding, Sherlock?) to stating definitively that he's the own of HWC.

In just a day you've made that shift.

Yep.  You're a man with an agenda.

Do you work for a competing dispensary and you're trying to hurt HWC?

comando

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:04:50 PM

GTFO, fudder..you wish to buy CANN under 10K..so just fck off...Please do not quote this asshole post...
buybtc

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:05:27 PM

You aren't allowed to be a voice of reason here . You aren't allowed to tell people the reality of things so they don't get robbed of their hard earned crypto. TO THE MOON OR GTFO!!!!

Wow

That is by far the realest comment EVER. Respect.

As someone said they are all adults here so there should be nobody to question this coin , or what is behind it. Its either put up or SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!
phx710

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:06:44 PM

The person who created the Cannabis Coin also owns the Herbal Wellness Center... So if you think your buying a Cannabis Coin, your actually buying a gift card to the Herbal Wellness Center.
i am staggered where u got that bullshit info. please, to all that moron fud heads, get a life.

Largest and Apple part is bullshit. They are against 2016 but there is lawsuit pending that should allow us to grow again. Problem for the stores. But they screw people. Some charge $120 a quarter.

Working together your wrong. Encanto Green Cross for example works with over 30 stores. It is where they get their pot. Places now are trying to get an many variety as they can. Only about half grow anything.

We also get tons from Cali for delivery where everyone is moving to. Better prices.

If they Take a CANN for Canndy. While I am there I grab a 1/4 for a $100 sounds like good business.

I agree some on here are not looking at the reality. However over time this is a win. Cash is biggest issue in the industry. The federal government can seize 100% of it at any time they like. Hiding it not the answer.

CANN is the answer.

phx710,

Thanks for reading my post!

1) You are right that Billy Hayes has filed a lawsuit to challenge the validity of the "25 mile rule", which will allow all patients to grow 12 plants. Again though, many dispensaries are fighting against patients to keep this from happening.

2) You are actually right.. David at Encanto Green Cross is one of the good ones, and he does in fact sell marijuana to other dispensaries. (David has experience operating a dispensary in Colorado as well.) The guys over at the Arizona Cannabis Society will sell their marijuana to other dispensaries too. Please, please, don't think that they sell their VERY BEST strain though. And it would also be incredibly wrong to assume that Encanto Green Cross represents the way that other dispensaries conduct themselves. Many of the dispensary operators won the lottery for a dispensary license, but clearly were not qualified to receive one.

3) The United States government recently changed certain regulations to categorize Bitcoins and other forms of digital currency as a form of legally recognized currency in the United States that IS subject to US forfeiture and money laundering laws. This, presumably, was done in response to public awareness of The Silk Road" combined with the spike in Bitcoin value a few months ago.

Thanks for reading my post, and lots of love from North Phx!

Same brother.

Fair enough but they need to find it to seize it. These are easier to hide for sure.

I sell oil rigs, atomizers, open pens crap like that. Saw this come across marijuana twitteroty and jumped. Regardless at least for me a $100 several weeks ago got more than I can ever use.

I even retweeted that asshole Tall Warwhatever's tweet.

Another point is there doesn't seem to be many consumers here. SR, Cannabis Road, AGORA, all the darknet market sites been selling and shipping LSD, weed, and anything you want with BTC to anywhere on earth for awhile now.

I to am not trying to be negative just realistic. But again I am in it for the smoke nothing more. If nothing else it is very entertaining.
Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:06:53 PM

Relax guys, the best form of compliment is copying and FUDding.

Don't waste time with trolls  Cool
akamii

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:07:34 PM

He ist just fudding. Dont u think its strange he comes up with that shit today?

And take a look at flapmans posts in this forum. He is fuding so much coins. I noticed that on LTCD too.

Ignore this 2 guys and dont quote their posts. Its not worth it.
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:10:09 PM

verry happy with my cannabiscoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
BitcoinBoost

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:10:33 PM

Is everyone tweeting, redditing the message? Cause I SURE AM!

Here is the link to twitters, reddit etc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eUhhvaOa0_Wk9CBE-vGBIfkwYBkzYxOuTDt6WySxTPI/edit#

Page 2 onwards.

Lets do it!

So much emotion and wordy posts in this thread. Should we all hold hands, do makeovers and watch reruns of Gossip Girl? Smiley

Getting back to business, yes, I'm working on the items above. Who else is doing it?
buybtc

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 08:11:49 PM

He ist just fudding. Dont u think its strange he comes up with that shit today?

And take a look at flapmans posts in this forum. He is fuding so much coins. I noticed that on LTCD too.

Ignore this 2 guys and dont quote their posts. Its not worth it.

Love it when we prove our points.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: