Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
baxto

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:12:00 PM

Mr. dev of CANN coin, if the coin gets widely adopted by dispensaries are we looking at any extra incentive to buy with CANN coin rather than fiat. For example 50% less that the fiat price. If not then what is the incentive to use CANN coin at the dispensary than fiat?

Great Question! - Yeah I'm still up.

That would be up to the dispensaries.  "House" strains could be face value, at least thats what I see it should be.  This would help them pay for the care of the CANN strains.  

The "CannabisCoin" strains should be deeply discounted to benefit the community.  Dispensaries thrive on their patients and the community as a whole.  It would be strange for a dispensary to not support their own communities livelihood.

So it would depend on how generous the dispensaries are, it would be hard for some of them since they maybe losing out on profits if the coins are bringing in less than the fiat. Especially with the stiff competition forth coming with more dispensaries as more states legalize. You would have to be providing these dispensaries with some great benefits of using your coin. Wouldn't also eventually cause volatility in the coin price if different dispensaries are disproportionally offering certain strains at different values of the coin?

In my opinion if the coins were backed by a set "Strain" or certain amount of a specific product. ( say if your strain that you grow and produce was valued at ex 1 gram per CANN coin ) It would provide better long term stability of the coin. Because technically the coin isn't backed by anything if different dispensaries are selling at disproportional prices.

Sorry if it seems like i'm bashing the coin i'm not, i think its a great idea. I just trying to understand the long term dynamics of the coin and its stability. It would be interesting to see what you have planned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:15:18 PM

Mr. dev of CANN coin, if the coin gets widely adopted by dispensaries are we looking at any extra incentive to buy with CANN coin rather than fiat. For example 50% less that the fiat price. If not then what is the incentive to use CANN coin at the dispensary than fiat?

That would be up to the dispensaries.  "House" strains could be face value, at least thats what I see it should be.  This would help them pay for the care of the CANN strains.  

The "CannabisCoin" strains should be deeply discounted to benefit the community.  Dispensaries thrive on their patients and the community as a whole.  It would be strange for a dispensary to not support their own communities livelihood.

So it would depend on how generous the dispensaries are, it would be hard for some of them since they maybe losing out on profits if the coins are bringing in less than the fiat. Especially with the stiff competition forth coming with more dispensaries as more states legalize. You would have to be providing these dispensaries with some great benefits of using your coin. Wouldn't also eventually cause volatility in the coin price if different dispensaries are disproportionally offering certain strains at different values of the coin?

In my opinion if the coins were backed by a set "Strain" or certain amount of a specific product. ( say if your strain that you grow and produce was valued at ex 1 gram per CANN coin ) It would provide better long term stability of the coin. Because technically the coin isn't backed by anything if different dispensaries are selling at disproportional prices.

Sorry if it seems like i'm bashing the coin i'm not, i think its a great idea. I just trying to understand the long term dynamics of the coin and its stability. It would be interesting to see what you have planned.

Once we finalize on the strains, part of the mission is to work with the dispensaries to allow just that, a DEEP discount.  You are digging into the upcoming project that has been planned,   #HINT "YesWeCANN". Exact term.

~DeltaNine

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:58:25 PM

Once we finalize on the strains, part of the mission is to work with the dispensaries to allow just that, a DEEP discount.  You are digging into the upcoming project that has been planned,   #HINT "YesWeCANN". Exact term.

~DeltaNine

Again, love the questions!

Me - 
That would be up to the dispensaries.

That would mean if they don't support it, they don't and shouldn't carry it.

There is a plan.  A real plan.  It will be disclosed.

~D9     <~~ typing all day.  That's my acronym when tired.

luluorban

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:59:05 PM

Hi ,

First i've to say CANN is the first altcoin that i think can be worth to invest in , but i've some basic question to ask !

I've read that you're working on dispensaries, and it's fine ... But on your site we can see the section " Doctor who accepts CANN" do you have some news to give us on this point ?

Then second question do you planned to associat CANN with some Online Cannabis seller ? These 2 points will helps you a lot to get CANN stable and worth to invest in !  Smiley

Keep working hard i'm sure CANN will grow  Smiley Have a nice day

NB : I'm french so sorry if my english is bad and hard to understand  Sad
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:05:51 PM

Hi ,

First i've to say CANN is the first altcoin that i think can be worth to invest in , but i've some basic question to ask !

I've read that you're working on dispensaries, and it's fine ... But on your site we can see the section " Doctor who accepts CANN" do you have some news to give us on this point ?

Then second question do you planned to associat CANN with some Online Cannabis seller ? These 2 points will helps you a lot to get CANN stable and worth to invest in !  Smiley

Keep working hard i'm sure CANN will grown  Smiley Have a nice day

NB : I'm french so sorry if my english is bad and hard to understand  Sad

The Doctor part is a placeholder for MMJ doctors to recognize it and support the technology.  Have gain some interest already.

Associating CANN with an online cannabis seller would only go as far as the LEGAL aspect of it such as announcing a Merchant.  Anyone can accept it, use it, whatever.  We don't support illegal use.  That's not the mission.

~D9

luluorban

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:10:01 PM

Associating CANN with an online cannabis seller would only go as far as the LEGAL aspect of it such as announcing a Merchant.  Anyone can accept it, use it, whatever.  We don't support illegal use.  That's not the mission.

~D9

I'm meaning there are some legal store in the US who've online store , it will help CANN to develop if you associat with these store !

I'm against illegal stuff too  Wink Btw Cannabis is illegal in Europe ... But i hope they allow soon cannabis for medical use ! It can really help people but politician are stupid enough to not see it  Angry
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:15:46 PM

Associating CANN with an online cannabis seller would only go as far as the LEGAL aspect of it such as announcing a Merchant.  Anyone can accept it, use it, whatever.  We don't support illegal use.  That's not the mission.

~D9

I'm meaning there are some legal store in the US who've online store , it will help CANN to develop if you associat with these store !

I'm against illegal stuff too  Wink Btw Cannabis is illegal in Europe ... But i hope they allow soon cannabis for medical use ! It can really help people but politician are stupid enough to not see it  Angry

Yes, very aware of all the great online Cannabis merchants!  Thank you for the tip.  They will get the message.

~D9

CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:29:21 PM

Request has been made to add CannabisCoin to CoinPayments per user/merchant requests.

aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:59:20 PM

Here ia an article about Cannabis Coin, be sure to check it out - http://cointelegraph.com/news/111934/cannabiscoin-meaner-greener-and-backed-by-marijuana-

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cryptomines

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:42:14 PM

Lots of good news for this coin!! Got High hopes for this one!
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 05:51:13 PM

I have really good ideas but I would only like to share them in secret as to avoid other coins stealing them.

As it has already happened in the past.

I think the strain is a keystone idea in which we can branch off from in so many different ways its not even funny. providing qr codes with purchase for a variety of things I will explain later.

Cannabis coin seems to be heading the right direction for sure. It more than just about money and showing that to the people will ensure success.

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 05:57:45 PM

the cex usd/cann will come in handy for dispensaries. They will easily accept cann as payment with that option available to them

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
cryptomines

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:37:09 PM

the cex usd/cann will come in handy for dispensaries. They will easily accept cann as payment with that option available to them

Absolutely, cuts down on tx fees too.
vual

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:58:06 PM

Feel free to mine here :
http://coinfreaks.com/
Finding blocks just solo mining...

URL is coinfreaks.com
(Add url to OP please DEV)

No need to sign up, auto payouts...
No way anyone can take your coins, paid out every hour.

Command:

Code:
ccminer30.exe --algo=x11 -o stratum+tcp://cann.coinfreaks.com:3008 -u CJezbfVDEgxPM5yMXHPA6MkTYfjkQzasAL -p x

share the hash around the pools we don't want unfair distribution,
No need to sign up, just whack in CANN address and start earning!!!

stats: http://coinfreaks.com/stats

-v

Spread the hash rate around,
No one likes unfair distribution and having to force people to mine at 1 pool cause it gets all the blocks is crap.

CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:35:09 PM

Spread the hash rate around,
No one likes unfair distribution and having to force people to mine at 1 pool cause it gets all the blocks is crap.

Your pool has already been added to OP.

Thanks!

CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 09:23:46 PM

CannabisCoin Team Interviews

Interview with CoinTelegraph.com

Interview #2   CoinJoint.com Interview with DeltaNine

Thank you from the CannabisCoin Team!

CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 09:36:07 PM

More Photos coming on progress of what's GROWING ON!

We over extended our privilege on tweeting too many Direct MSGS (over 300 dm's)  for the day so we cannot respond via twitter until it clears.
need to go easy on the msgs over there lol.

Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:08:40 AM

Hey, I sent an email to your support email listed but I got no answer so I'll post here. How do I swap my old Cannabiscoins for the new one? Thanks.

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
Xaltotun

Activity: 371
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:37:50 AM

Good job dev! Got the old coins converted to the new wallet with no issue. It's always great to see a committed dev who has a passion for their coin. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Thanks for your help.

███████▀▄▄███████▄▄
█████▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
███▀▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▄▀█
██▀▄███▀██▀▀     ▀▀███▄
██ ███▀           █▄▀███
██▄███             ██▄███
███▄▀   ▄▄███████▄▄ ██ ██
▀█▀▄ ▄█████▀▀▀▀▄▄▄  ██ ██
  █▀▄██▀▀▄▄█████▀▄█▄██ ██
 █▀▄██ █▀▀     ▄██▄███▄█
██ ██ █▀▄███████▀▄███▄█
██ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀ ▀ ▄█
██ ███▀▀█████████▀ ▄█ ███
▀██ ██             ██ ███
█▄██▄▀█           ███ ███
██▄███▄▀▄▄     ▄ ████ ██
███▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄███ ██
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄█▀
█████████████████▀

████▀
█  ███▀  ▀
█  ██▀  ▀
█  █▀  ▀
█  ▀  ▀
█  ▄  ▄
█  █▄  ▄
█  ██▄  ▄
█  ███▄  ▄
    ████▄
||  Ann Thread  ||  Discord  ||  Facebook  ||  Twitter  ||   Github  ||
THE FIRST PYTHON BLOCKCHAIN

▀████
▀  ▀███  █
  ▀  ▀██  █
    ▀  ▀█  █
      ▀  ▀  █
      ▄  ▄  █
    ▄  ▄█  █
  ▄  ▄██  █
▄  ▄███  █
  ▄████
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:39:36 AM

Charlotte Figi CannabisCoin Donation Wallet Updates

CHRpGgAwiiFjm3RKKk1HgRpFTxbxtS9Joj

Would like to announce that someone made a first 100 CANN donation to her address today.  We re-created her wallet and added +1000.

This little girls story is what influenced CannabisCoin and it's mission.

Would like to mention, that DeltaNine was in contact with Charlottes family today as well

Links about Charlotte

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: