Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:49:15 PM

Prediction- whenever the peg is announced, and no matter what it's set at, massive dumping of CANN will follow in the markets.

Because that's just how crypto works.

Why are you trying to spread FUD? It doesn't even make sense as the value is 2500 satoshis and if it would be pegged to 10CANN=1g then it would mean 1CANN should be worth atleast half of the price=shooting the value to atleast 20-50 cents in my eyes. 

I don't think it's FUD but merely outlining how retarded this scene can be at times.
I know it is and it could happen but it happend only to coins that were virtualy pegged but not backed up by something with real value than one imagined by users and developers Wink
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:01:07 PM

Prediction- whenever the peg is announced, and no matter what it's set at, massive dumping of CANN will follow in the markets.

No that's because all the other pegged coins don't actually have the backing!!! Like bank coin!!!
Cann you cam actually go to the store and get a gram of bud!!! That's 20 dollars worth!!
The peg will most likely will be 1 cann = 1 gram!!! That makes 1 Cann worth 20 dollars!!!
Why would people sell something that they can take and get 20 dollars worth of bud for a penny!!!?? Doesn't make any sense to me!! I'm sure someone will love you though for giving them a 100 grams = 2000 USD for one dollar!! But that's on you!! I'm getting bud with mine then selling each gram for 20!!!
He'll I could sell them for 10 dollars a gram and move it really fast that way and make hella money off you guys selling for 2k sat =.013 cents!!! Lol 100 cann will make me a 1000 dollars!!

Umm...you are kinda new at this huh? It's simple really, coins are traded on exchanges where not everyone gets blazed. Where people trade coins to make a PROFIT, it does not matter to them that you can go buy bud for CANN. I think they are also talking about limiting how much CANNdy strains you can buy with CANN on each visit to the pot shop.

Understand now? Hope so...and as far as that idiot saying people will dump...yeah that was pretty stupid too. Price will rise, profits WILL be taken. Know this and you will go far in crypto. Expect a coin to do nothing but raise in value.....become a bag holder. Simple stuff guys.

Cann will go up in Value. Realistially 200k sats is achievable, but not overnight

It's true it won't happen overnight but it will climb higher eventually. This is a usable currency now, and as sales volume increases the coin will get bought and sold more frequently. This isn't your typical crypto.

GambleToWin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:30:20 PM

No that's because all the other pegged coins don't actually have the backing!!! Like bank coin!!!
Cann you cam actually go to the store and get a gram of bud!!! That's 20 dollars worth!!
The peg will most likely will be 1 cann = 1 gram!!! That makes 1 Cann worth 20 dollars!!!
Why would people sell something that they can take and get 20 dollars worth of bud for a penny!!!?? Doesn't make any sense to me!! I'm sure someone will love you though for giving them a 100 grams = 2000 USD for one dollar!! But that's on you!! I'm getting bud with mine then selling each gram for 20!!!
He'll I could sell them for 10 dollars a gram and move it really fast that way and make hella money off you guys selling for 2k sat =.013 cents!!! Lol 100 cann will make me a 1000 dollars!!

Umm...you are kinda new at this huh? It's simple really, coins are traded on exchanges where not everyone gets blazed. Where people trade coins to make a PROFIT, it does not matter to them that you can go buy bud for CANN. I think they are also talking about limiting how much CANNdy strains you can buy with CANN on each visit to the pot shop.

Understand now? Hope so...and as far as that idiot saying people will dump...yeah that was pretty stupid too. Price will rise, profits WILL be taken. Know this and you will go far in crypto. Expect a coin to do nothing but raise in value.....become a bag holder. Simple stuff guys.

Cann will go up in Value. Realistially 200k sats is achievable, but not overnight

It's true it won't happen overnight but it will climb higher eventually. This is a usable currency now, and as sales volume increases the coin will get bought and sold more frequently. This isn't your typical crypto.

Yeah not everyone gets blazed but the people that do will buy the cann so they can get a discount at the store!! You guys selling at a penny will just give them a even bigger discount!!? Understand!? Plus either way I'll be selling mine for 10 dollars a Cann out front of the store!! 1 person can get 3 grams a day!! I ask people walking in to get me 3 grams with 3 cann coin!! They keep one gram for themselves and give me the 2 grams back to me!! Then I'll sell my grams for 20 dollars to my friends and family!!! I get a 100 people a day to do that for me then I'll make 40,000 USD!!! Then ill go buy the cann you losers are selling for a penny and do all over again!!!
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:31:45 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

DELETED
WarrEagle

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:32:55 PM

Yeah not everyone gets blazed but the people that do will buy the cann so they can get a discount at the store!! You guys selling at a penny will just give them a even bigger discount!!? Understand!? Plus either way I'll be selling mine for 10 dollars a Cann out front of the store!! 1 person can get 3 grams a day!! I ask people walking in to get me 3 grams with 3 cann coin!! They keep one gram for themselves and give me the 2 grams back to me!! Then I'll sell my grams for 20 dollars to my friends and family!!! I get a 100 people a day to do that for me then I'll make 40,000 USD!!! Then ill go buy the cann you losers are selling for a penny and do all over again!!!

And there you have your lesson in stoner economics for the day!

DELETED
GambleToWin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:44:11 PM

And there you have your lesson in stoner economics for the day!

What stoner wouldn't take a gram to walk in a get me 2!!!!? To even sweeten the deal for them after they come out I'll give the 1 Cann for them to use the nice day!!! That's 40 dollars for them and me!!? So who's losing out you selling for a penny!!! Not me!! But you guys!!! So you guys keep on dumping at 2k sat!!! I'll be making .04 btc off mine!!!
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:44:26 PM

Please let us know how that works out for you........  Cheesy Cheesy
WarrEagle

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:49:36 PM

LOL @ him thinking I'm selling...I've been mining the shit out of this coin.

Pass the bong and open your eyes to the real world brah.

DELETED
WarrEagle

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:51:05 PM

Please let us know how that works out for you........  Cheesy Cheesy

dude would be so stoned...he would forget who he gave his CANN too, and they would walk away lol'ing down the street.

DELETED
GambleToWin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:55:07 PM

Please let us know how that works out for you........  Cheesy Cheesy
Trust me I won't tell you guys if it work (and it will)!! I want your coins at 2k sat!!! I'll be selling mine for 20 dollars!!! So dump dump dump!!!
You guys must not smoke to know stoners will do anything for bud!!! I'll i have to do is put 1  cann or a paper wallet a hundred times a day!!
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:57:07 PM

Next gen weed dealers will be seen standing outside dispensaries peddling paper wallets  Grin
GambleToWin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:02:02 PM

Next gen weed dealers will be seen standing outside dispensaries peddling paper wallets  Grin
That's me sir!!! Making money off you fools dumping at a penny!! Lol

I'll have a sign that says 1 cann coin for 10 dollars!! Each one worth a gram of bud inside!!! It won't be illegal because I'm not selling the bud, but the money to buy bud with!!!

They will save 10 dollars buying my coins per gram!! Most people would buy like 10 each!!! Then I'll go by your coins for a penny and still make 9.99 dollars per coin!!!!

You just got to know how to make money off you fools!!!
WarrEagle

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:03:13 PM

Then a new scam will pop up. Bogus paper wallets...that look good, but have no CANN.

DELETED
Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:07:55 PM

I'll have a sign that says 1 cann coin for 10 dollars!! Each one worth a gram of bud inside!!! It won't be illegal because I'm not selling the bud, but the money to buy bud with!!!

They will save 10 dollars buying my coins per gram!! Most people would buy like 10 each!!! Then I'll go by your coins for a penny and still make 9.99 dollars per coin!!!!

Shame i live in the UK or else i'd be doing the exact same thing  Grin Grin Grin
GambleToWin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:08:15 PM

Then a new scam will pop up. Bogus paper wallets...that look good, but have no CANN.

I would allow them to check each one they buy!!! So everyone will trust me!!!
WarrEagle

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:10:58 PM

Next gen weed dealers will be seen standing outside dispensaries peddling paper wallets  Grin

I would allow them to check each one they buy!!! So everyone will trust me!!!

Jesus H Keyrist man, get your head out of your stoned ass. I did NOT say you would be selling bogus wallets. And who the hell you think you are calling us fools? Jackass.

DELETED
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:12:43 PM

this is gona be interesting, very interesting indeed. CANN is the early bitcoin. if u sell now i think maybe within 6-12months people will cry. just like that person that paid thousands of btc for a pizza lmao!!

imagine if this coin hit the likes of amsterdam etc it could literally explode overnight .

i have a nice stash of CANN and IF everything works out, well then i will retire early and still have enough puff for the rest of my life  Grin
GambleToWin

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:14:15 PM

Shame i live in the UK or else i'd be doing the exact same thing  Grin Grin Grin
I know right!!!? Theses fools are stupid!!! Lol but I don't care I'll make thousands while their making dollars!!! Then I'll buy all their coins!! Lol got to love dumbass people in the world!!!
WarrEagle

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:15:14 PM

GTW welcome to my ignore list and fuck you very much.

DELETED
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:19:08 PM

GTW welcome to my ignore list and fuck you very much.

Agreed. Ignored for being a tool.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: