Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:19:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:41:46 AM

next few days will be interesting to see if cann price will hold up strong, i reckon it will and probably go alot higher. who knows lol

It'll keep rising until it hits a real nice amount on the 20th.

Then the dumpers will do their "doody" and we'll see it stabilize for a bit.

I predict it'll hit somewhere between $0.80 and $1.20 on the 20th and sort of maintain that value for a day or two.

Afterwards, I predict the price to hit $2 or $3 by mid-november and slowly rise up to $10 by late December.
2015 will see the value fluctuate between $8 and $11 weekly.

Just a prediction Smiley
And a realistic prediction at that Wink
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:42:11 AM

Becoming pretty clear how ridiculous it is to say this will be at $8 in a week.

You right...sell all you have to me as cheapest as you cann...oops  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Grin
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:43:48 AM

Becoming pretty clear how ridiculous it is to say this will be at $8 in a week.

Becoming pretty clear that it'll start working it's way up to $8 in a week. We'll see some big increases but nowhere near $8 that quick.

Patience is key.
Patients is key!
TheCoinMonster

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:46:11 AM

Hey guy I put together a post about what I saw in Delta9's video of the grow facility.  It turned out to be pretty long so instead of clogging up a few pages here with side discussion I created a post on reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CannabisCoins/comments/2j6551/my_take_on_d9s_grow_facility_video/

I would love some opinions from others on what I thought...

Also, its the first post there in 19 days.  We CANN do better than that Smiley
Cactipsi

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:48:09 AM

See i think its a numbers game here, it seems like a lot of pot, but there is alot of other things you will most likely be able to get, like utensils and apparati and what not, but realisitclly i think its fully possible even if it was all weed based, the US DEA siezed 354,023*** kilograms and that is only supposed to be like 10-20 percent of the total market i think, 90 percent of all drugs seized is the sticky green, and now preety much the whole worlds attitude is changing towards it to that of general acceptance or at least tollerence, i dont know much about crypto, but i know weed is has and always will be plenty popular, if this coin can position itself well enough then it will enjoy the boom aswell

***354,023 kilos in 2012 alone
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:49:13 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 01:00:15 AM by DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

I like how a lot of you guys are questioning whether it'd be profitable enough to work...  lets see here, if you were to make a coin and you expect it's price to rise up to around $3 at least within the first month, why not stock up on a bunch?  Sure you're talking a loss at first but you buy say 10 btc worth back when it was around 1100 (That's not too absurd, after all, you've gone this far into calculating everything, it makes sense to gamble on it...)  So the event comes around and worst case scenario you sell out for a measly 2 cents a gram.  BUT you've just proven that the token is valid, as more transactions take place you take more of a loss but the coin price keeps increasing faster and faster with every confirmed transaction...  now remember the 900k or so coins you bought for 10 btc?  looks a little bit more profitable now, if the price hits $5 you start to trickle the coins out, or maybe even $10 if the market looks like it's still going up and your final result is 4.5 to 9 million dollars.  Now it would take a hell of a long time to trickle those coins out, sure, but the end result is the same...  the only way they wont make money is if they sell out at $5 and gave away 450k grams.  BUT there's a limit.  3/person/day....  I would say in a years time, we would know the price for sure so in order to give out 450k grams in that year 410 people would have to be going EVERYDAY, but you can drastically lower that risk by having weekends off, making "trade tuesdays/Thursdays", and the list goes on, do you guys get it now?  This token is very easy to back and if done right (They put this much thought into it, I imagine they did it right and invested) they'll be walking out with a couple million in their pockets to expand further...  on a side note, do you guys have a stock on the market for your company?

Edit, messed up my math.

Oh and that's assuming the price doesn't hit above $5 and takes a year to do so, both of which, I'd presume is rather unlikely

Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:49:37 AM

See i think its a numbers game here, it seems like a lot of pot, but there is alot of other things you will most likely be able to get, like utensils and apparati and what not, but realisitclly even all inweed i think its fully possible, the US DEA siezed 354,023 kilograms and that is only supposed to be like 10-20 percent of the total market i think, 90 percent of all drugs seized is the sticky green, and now preety much the whole worlds attitude is changing towards it, i dont know much about crypto, but i know weed is and will always be plenty popular, if this coin can position itself well enough then it will enjoy the boom aswell

CANN will be used for merchandise too, not just pot Smiley
And I think this is AMAZING.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:55:10 AM

Are these bittrex bots annoying anyone else? I read recently that they made some changes to reduce the use of these bots, such as capping trade cancellations to 100 per day or something, but they're out in full force. I carefully watch the markets, place a perfect buy order at, say, 4600 then a second later somebody sells at a brand new 4601 order and the price shoots up  Cry

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:04:26 AM

Are these bittrex bots annoying anyone else? I read recently that they made some changes to reduce the use of these bots, such as capping trade cancellations to 100 per day or something, but they're out in full force. I carefully watch the markets, place a perfect buy order at, say, 4600 then a second later somebody sells at a brand new 4601 order and the price shoots up  Cry

yeah the bots suck for sure.
2 ways to beat them.
1) keep placing small orders progressively higher. This forces the bot to continue to out bid you then eventually the bot triggers a sell and the bot owner pays more than he/she wanted(fuck them).
2) just wait until sell prices are comfortable and buy off sell wall. In the end what is a few satoshis one way or the other. If you are placing @ 4600 and the sells are at 4650, how many coins does it really cost you to just snap those up and leave the bots behind?

Oh P.S.
Here comes the dumpers right on schedule. Resist the urge to dump people, we are still 7 days from the 20th. You hold and weak hands lose.
I love leaving weak hands behind hehehehehe.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:11:03 AM

The sell orders are already weakening, just people locking in some profits. Nice of them to give us a chance to buy more cheap coins though  Grin

cryptotrader81

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:03:47 AM

The FRAUDS of (Coyote) WALLSTREET have already started dumping. in 3 weeks itll be under 1000sats because of these jackasses. I thought the FEDS stopped all pot companies from accepting crypto when they were taking Bitcoin? That’s why nobody has taken or will take Potcoin for buds, just the accessories. It will be interesting to see how long the CannabisCoin guy stays in business. Either the FEDS will hit him or he will go bankrupt from the low price his Coin ends up being worth. When 420 comes around we will see POT and CANN hit new highs that make this pump look small. New recreational shops are opening in Denver and if they are allowed to take Crypto they will take POT before CANN. CANNA, THC, DOPE, and MaryJ wont even be known by April.
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:18:30 AM

The FRAUDS of (Coyote) WALLSTREET have already started dumping. in 3 weeks itll be under 1000sats because of these jackasses. I thought the FEDS stopped all pot companies from accepting crypto when they were taking Bitcoin? That’s why nobody has taken or will take Potcoin for buds, just the accessories. It will be interesting to see how long the CannabisCoin guy stays in business. Either the FEDS will hit him or he will go bankrupt from the low price his Coin ends up being worth. When 420 comes around we will see POT and CANN hit new highs that make this pump look small. New recreational shops are opening in Denver and if they are allowed to take Crypto they will take POT before CANN. CANNA, THC, DOPE, and MaryJ wont even be known by April.

...most worthless FUD I've seen in a while.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:18:35 AM

Price already falling a bit.
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:20:59 AM

Price already falling a bit.

It hit 2 cents today..a new high. It's still 2 cents and will stay growing.

The price fell a few sats eh? Temporarily saddening Wink
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:34:42 AM

You have as much credibility as a slug. You posted a bunch of gibberish on Hemp coin ANN thread and stated crypto is a "cruel mistress"? LMAO you're an idiot.

Do you expect anyone around here to take you seriously? God, I hope not for your sake. #trollonmotherfucker

DELETED
calmdown

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 02:37:44 AM

Hi FUB  Cheesy,
You read page 77-81. Grin

YES WE CANN
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:41:55 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2014, 02:52:21 AM by Normandoyle

You have as much credibility as a slug. You posted a bunch of gibberish on Hemp coin ANN thread and stated crypto is a "cruel mistress"? LMAO you're an idiot.

Do you expect anyone around here to take you seriously? God, I hope not for your sake. #trollonmotherfucker

I know the guy is fudding left and right..

but it got me thinking..Law enforcement can't stop the CANN trasnsactions right?
I see nothing wrong here.

The US courts said bitcoin is a property, not a currency, and should be taxed as such, right?
Since Cannabiscoin is a token for Medical Marijuana and CANN-related items, CANN can be seen just like BTC, a taxable property.
The idea of CANN as a token works and law enforcement should have no issue, right?

Still confusing. #YESWECANN
nukefxr

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 02:44:20 AM

...most worthless FUD I've seen in a while.
Thats for sure

BitcoinTalkRadio.com Owned and Operated by  Bitcoin Media Group LLC
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:02:26 AM

I know the guy is fudding left and right..

but it got me thinking..Law enforcement can't stop the CANN trasnsactions right?
I see nothing wrong here.

The US courts said bitcoin is a property, not a currency, and should be taxed as such, right?
Since Cannabiscoin is a token for Medical Marijuana and CANN-related items, CANN can be seen just like BTC, a taxable property.
The idea of CANN as a token works and law enforcement should have no issue, right?

Still confusing. #YESWECANN

Law enforcement can't stop cannabis transactions where it's legal. The problem lies in the federal government where all sales of marijuana are still deemed illegal. Crypto helps to solve that problem by trading cannabis for a token. If the token is worth what you're trading for, you can sell that token and the sale of the token is not illegal under the eyes of the federal government.

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:03:28 AM

See i think its a numbers game here, it seems like a lot of pot, but there is alot of other things you will most likely be able to get, like utensils and apparati and what not, but realisitclly even all inweed i think its fully possible, the US DEA siezed 354,023 kilograms and that is only supposed to be like 10-20 percent of the total market i think, 90 percent of all drugs seized is the sticky green, and now preety much the whole worlds attitude is changing towards it, i dont know much about crypto, but i know weed is and will always be plenty popular, if this coin can position itself well enough then it will enjoy the boom aswell

CANN will be used for merchandise too, not just pot Smiley
And I think this is AMAZING.

Good, I need a few new shirts. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: