Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Stock_1T bitcoin miner 1600$ Free Shipping  (Read 1259 times)
1TH/s (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:18:49 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 01:37:29 PM by 1TH/s

Coincraft A1 1T
4 module
payment Bitcoin 1600$
payment paypal 1800$
Free Shipping
asicminer@z1p.biz
https://forum.btcsec.com/uploads/monthly_04_2014/post-13786-0-94865400-1397735415_thumb.jpeg
https://forum.btcsec.com/uploads/monthly_04_2014/post-13786-0-89459800-1397735432_thumb.jpeg
http://oi57.tinypic.com/fmo2g6.jpg
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:07:50 PM

Heh you realise that a picture of proof usually means using your own nickname on the piece of paper? Cheesy

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 12:08:40 PM

Seems legit using pictures he pulled off another post..

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
1TH/s (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:16:31 PM

My mail asicminer@z1p.biz
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:43:54 AM

I said i'd buy for grins...sure enough he replied with btc addy wanting me to send first...i replied with escrow? i'm sure i won't get a reply now Smiley member to always use escrow Smiley

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
1TH/s (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:47:58 PM

I said i'd buy for grins...sure enough he replied with btc addy wanting me to send first...i replied with escrow? i'm sure i won't get a reply now Smiley member to always use escrow Smiley
The announcement indicated that we only accept bitcoin and paypal
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:16:23 PM

with bitmain sell antminer s3 for 0.75btc thats 1th for $900 , you will be very lucky to move these
crashoveride54902

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:35:02 PM

Ya and if you take btc you escrow or else you just scam people...I'd only use escrow with this guy...don't let him fool you

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
1TH/s (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:50:28 PM

Ya and if you take btc you escrow or else you just scam people...I'd only use escrow with this guy...don't let him fool you
You have wrongly accuse me!
crashoveride54902

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:55:09 PM

well then what is your problem with accepting escrow? I don't see a problem with it...escrow is the only way your going to get ppl to buy your miners on here...unless you wanna send me miner first then i pay for it Cheesy which ya won't cause i doubt ya have any...or try this...take a picture with "your" forum name on it and date it...wonder what'll come up if i search for that email in the picture...hmmm just did and bam: https://www.bitcoinforum.com/goods/(in-stock)coincraft-a1-asic-miner-1ths/msg9215/#msg9215   oh look at that...wonder if that guy was a scammer too considering he is a newbie there with only 5 posts lol  Face it kid...your scam was horrible...I just found it funny to chat with you Smiley if you say i wrongly accused you, then prove me wrong and i'll delete all my posts here Smiley bet ya can't Wink good day

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:57:26 PM

well then what is your problem with accepting escrow? I don't see a problem with it...escrow is the only way your going to get ppl to buy your miners on here...unless you wanna send me miner first then i pay for it Cheesy which ya won't cause i doubt ya have any...or try this...take a picture with "your" forum name on it and date it...wonder what'll come up if i search for that email in the picture...hmmm just did and bam: https://www.bitcoinforum.com/goods/(in-stock)coincraft-a1-asic-miner-1ths/msg9215/#msg9215   oh look at that...wonder if that guy was a scammer too considering he is a newbie there with only 5 posts lol  Face it kid...your scam was horrible...I just found it funny to chat with you Smiley if you say i wrongly accused you, then prove me wrong and i'll delete all my posts here Smiley bet ya can't Wink good day

good job, another scammer bites the dust.

crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:16:21 AM

good job, another scammer bites the dust.

thanks...after losing so many coins to scammers i hope i stop at least one person from feeling my pain Smiley

clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:35:46 AM

can try your miner speed first??  Smiley

1TH/s (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:47:13 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 08:05:34 AM by 1TH/s

well then what is your problem with accepting escrow? I don't see a problem with it...escrow is the only way your going to get ppl to buy your miners on here...unless you wanna send me miner first then i pay for it Cheesy which ya won't cause i doubt ya have any...or try this...take a picture with "your" forum name on it and date it...wonder what'll come up if i search for that email in the picture...hmmm just did and bam: https://www.bitcoinforum.com/goods/(in-stock)coincraft-a1-asic-miner-1ths/msg9215/#msg9215   oh look at that...wonder if that guy was a scammer too considering he is a newbie there with only 5 posts lol  Face it kid...your scam was horrible...I just found it funny to chat with you Smiley if you say i wrongly accused you, then prove me wrong and i'll delete all my posts here Smiley bet ya can't Wink good day
Send you a miner you not to pay Grin
You did not bring any evidence and accuse us!
I am in a short time register an account here escrow.com
But if you refuse the transaction can safely call you SCAMER Grin
And when we do not do not lie refused to sell through escrow and said that we have no Account
1TH/s (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:48:17 AM

can try your miner speed first??  Smiley
yes Smiley
Contact us at Email
crashoveride54902

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:09:43 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 12:41:05 PM by crashoveride54902

well then what is your problem with accepting escrow? I don't see a problem with it...escrow is the only way your going to get ppl to buy your miners on here...unless you wanna send me miner first then i pay for it Cheesy which ya won't cause i doubt ya have any...or try this...take a picture with "your" forum name on it and date it...wonder what'll come up if i search for that email in the picture...hmmm just did and bam: https://www.bitcoinforum.com/goods/(in-stock)coincraft-a1-asic-miner-1ths/msg9215/#msg9215   oh look at that...wonder if that guy was a scammer too considering he is a newbie there with only 5 posts lol  Face it kid...your scam was horrible...I just found it funny to chat with you Smiley if you say i wrongly accused you, then prove me wrong and i'll delete all my posts here Smiley bet ya can't Wink good day
You did not bring any evidence and accuse us!
I am in a short time register an account here escrow.com
But if you refuse the transaction can safely call you SCAMER Grin
And when we do not do not lie refused to sell through escrow and said that we have no Account

yep uhuh sure...and you don't need a account at escrow.com...ya can escrow with someone here...classic scammer talk right there Wink only digging yerself a deeper hole lol

And you never addressed other things in my post either...like the pics...that would easily get me off yer back lol but you can't cause you have no units

data55

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:21:01 AM

Send you BTC you never send (overpriced) miner..  Grin

See how this works. You MUST use escrow if you want to sell anything of value on here. The only downside to escrow is the fees, and just make the buyer take care of those.. The only people I see refusing escrow are scammers 99% of the time.

We have a saying here in America..
"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

I'm addicted to hashpower and horsepower.
*Reinstated from hack - Dec. 2020*
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 07:19:33 PM

OP, how about you take new pictures using 1TH/s on the piece of paper instead of the email address?

That would put alot of suckers buyers minds at ease.

Also, a site like this would be beneficial to both parties:

http://www.btcrow.com/

Just my 2 satoshis scammer friendo.   Grin

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
west77

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:48:21 PM

I don't know why this thread makes made me laugh so hard.  I know there are a dozen scam threads hanging around at any given time- but the replies here made my day.  Thanks all.
1TH/s (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:41:56 PM

OP, how about you take new pictures using 1TH/s on the piece of paper instead of the email address?

That would put alot of suckers buyers minds at ease.

Also, a site like this would be beneficial to both parties:

http://www.btcrow.com/

Just my 2 satoshis scammer friendo.   Grin
Photo on our contact email address!
Willing to sell to you through www.btcrow.com
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: