Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth About Everything Coming Out December 21st!  (Read 4312 times)
Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 11:01:07 PM

Yawn, like you can predict something like that,exactly to the day. I am wondering what kind of excuses will be made when NOTHING happens.....

Dec 21st has been drummed into's people's heads their whole lives, there are a lot of unhappy groups in the world, i think its a good bet a lot of "something"s will happen that day...

Like what?

President Obama admits ETs are real and the US government has been in contact with them for decades.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jon
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 11:14:27 PM

The OP has caused me to waste over an hour of my time on Theosophy articles.

A trip to the local Scientology office would of been more fulfilling. 

I left religion before I was in middle school. How grown people get into this, I'll never know.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 11:55:43 PM

A 62-million year evolutionary cycle (this is a cycle in which the fossil record shows regular mass extinctions/changes).
As paleontologist let me tell you this: There is no such thing as a 62-mil year "evolutuinary cycle" neither there is any cycle in mass extinctions. You might want to look up the big 5:
KT - Boundary (65Myr/bp)
JT - Boundary (205Myr/bp)
PT - Boundary (251Myr/bp)
FF - Boundary (late Devonian 360 - 375Myr/bp)
OS - Boundary (440Myr/bp)

"before present" is, in this context, defined as of before 1960.
Another astonishing scientific "truth" (or rather well accepted fact) is that none of these extinction events have been events of any sort. KT is known to be that big asteroid that hit earth and killed the dinosaurs.... unfortunately you find already mass extinctions even before the irdium anomaly that marks the point when the asteroid hit earth. PT Boundary, the so far known largest extinction event is yet unknown as of what happened there, but also here you see a gradual extinction before and after...

The height of the 11-year sunspot cycle is also expected around the end of this year.
As happened 2001, 1990, 1979.....

A Venus transit is also happening this year.
And what will be the outcome? Tidal (gravitational forces) that come from the moon arent even affecting earth a lot.. why should some small planet make any difference? Especially if it comes that close to earth often enough anyway..

Also, the solar system is entering an unusual interstellar dust cloud (also known as the "photon belt").
Had to spend an hour reading into this and wished i didnt. Sorry.. no scientific facts, nothing remotely believable. Wont go deeper into this now.

Of course it is also the Winter Solstice (i.e. the end of the solar year for the northern hemisphere).
Happend quite a lot in the past 4 billion years...... not sure if this is a sign of a cataclysm

Also, it's happening at 11:11 GMT/UTC.

So does carnival on 11/11 in Germany..
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 12:16:58 AM

And what will be the outcome? Tidal (gravitational forces) that come from the moon arent even affecting earth a lot.. why should some small planet make any difference? Especially if it comes that close to earth often enough anyway..
I suggest reading David Wilcock's book "The Source Field Investigations". It explains the (albeit mostly non-mainstream-recognized) scientific investigation into the effect celestial bodies have on Earth, including sources.

A 62-million year evolutionary cycle (this is a cycle in which the fossil record shows regular mass extinctions/changes).
http://the2012scenario.com/the-2012-scenario/2012-essays-2/david-wilcock-life-evolution-and-2012-part-1/

Also, the solar system is entering an unusual interstellar dust cloud (also known as the "photon belt").
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2009/23dec_voyager/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_%28numerology%29
To explain on why this is relevant I would have to go very deeply into esoterics. I would have to know how much you believe the mainstream media and mainstream science. For example, do you believe the official version of 9/11, do you believe in anthropogenic global warming?

What I am saying is special is that these "cycles" are coinciding now. Yes, they have happened before, but the *coincidence* of them now is part of what makes this event relevant.

cjgames.com
Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:05:33 AM

I suggest reading David Wilcock's book "The Source Field Investigations". It explains the (albeit mostly non-mainstream-recognized) scientific investigation into the effect celestial bodies have on Earth, including sources.
Didnt read that book and got, honestly, better things to do.  What i did was reading texts about it and something about that source field theory. Wow.. got to say this educated creationism... same stupid ideas...

Again: There is no such thing as a cycle in evolution or mass extinctions. There is NO evidence whatsoever on that in the fossil record.

To explain on why this is relevant I would have to go very deeply into esoterics. I would have to know how much you believe the mainstream media and mainstream science. For example, do you believe the official version of 9/11, do you believe in anthropogenic global warming?
No, 9/11 is not what officials make us believe. But thats my standard feeling when "intelligence" screws arround with data and applies to pretty much everything official going on. No big deal. Yes i know there is an anthropogenic influence on the cimate change (note: i wont say "believe", thats for other people) since i have seen the data and worked on data i sampled myself that makes it look like there is an anthropogenic influence.

What I am saying is special is that these "cycles" are coinciding now. Yes, they have happened before, but the *coincidence* of them now is part of what makes this event relevant.
Someone with a better understanding of celestial body movement should be better at this but i really expect that these cycles, in case they exist, and some simply dont exist, should have coincided in the past a few times already. And i bet everything i have that 12/21 will be an ordinary day without anything happen that could be correlated to some mystic cycles.*

----------
* i wont count mass suicides here.. i would even expect them.
bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 06:37:14 AM

What

Interesting question:
Lets assume this to be important and not just a coincidence. How do you explain the relationship between the galactic cycles and historical factors leading to the use of greenwich observatory as 0 longitude, as well as the use of 24 hours per day, 60 minutes an hour, etc? Many of the cycles you mention were unknown when these standards were created.

*Also, why is the timing only predicted to the minute. What second will these coinciding cycles occur? Or is it just that they will all occur within a minute of each other? In that case what is the significance of the 60 second minute here? It is relatively arbitrary.
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 07:13:38 AM

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6
copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 07:14:18 AM

Roll Eyes
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 08:11:12 AM

the Bitcoin network accidentally codes an evil AI in random hashes that no one will ever understand, but its loose, and it wants your gpu's

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 01:14:04 PM

What

Interesting question:
Lets assume this to be important and not just a coincidence. How do you explain the relationship between the galactic cycles and historical factors leading to the use of greenwich observatory as 0 longitude, as well as the use of 24 hours per day, 60 minutes an hour, etc? Many of the cycles you mention were unknown when these standards were created.

Because the Universe is essentially One Conscious Being which makes things happen in patterns which are impossible by chance. This being controls everything from outside of space-time so it would consciously bring historical events together like the choice of placing the 0 longitude through Greenwich to match up exactly with Galactic cycles ending hundreds of years later. I know it is quite mind-boggling to try to understand this, but that is my conclusion. The purpose of things happening like this seems to be as a wake up call for people.

*Also, why is the timing only predicted to the minute. What second will these coinciding cycles occur? Or is it just that they will all occur within a minute of each other? In that case what is the significance of the 60 second minute here? It is relatively arbitrary.
The US Naval Observatory website showed the time only down to the minute, so I don't know the time down to the second. Perhaps they cannot measure much more exactly than that, but I don't know why.

cjgames.com
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 01:15:49 PM

Also note that the Bitcoin block reward change to 25 when half of all Bitcoins will be mined - and is thus is seen by many as an important date in the evolution of Bitcoin - is predicted to also occur in December 2012.

cjgames.com
bb113

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:17:55 PM

The US Naval Observatory website showed the time only down to the minute, so I don't know the time down to the second. Perhaps they cannot measure much more exactly than that, but I don't know why.

Personally, If I attached as much importance to this moment as you seem to... I would find out why. What if you miss out by 10 seconds (which is a loooong time in the big scheme of things)
bb113

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:20:15 PM

Well actually I don't know. Is ten seconds irrelevant? If so why?
bb113

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:23:57 PM

I would think that if all cycles occurred during within a single planck time then it would be meaningful:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_time
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 01:26:20 PM

Well actually I don't know. Is ten seconds irrelevant? If so why?

IMHO it's more relevant to actually notice the pattern. The exact time is not that relevant as the important events are already (and already have been) happening now and will happen up to that point in time. It is not that everything will happen exactly then but it is the mathemically calculated cumulation point.

I would compare it to like to find out when the population of the Earth has exactly hit 7 billion. You know that there must a second where exactly the 7th billion person on Earth was born, but the more important fact is that the population has grown to that size within the current general time frame.

cjgames.com
bb113

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:30:07 PM

If the exact time is not relevant why is the exact day relevant? The truth may be revealed at any time.
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 01:32:09 PM

If the exact time is not relevant why is the exact day relevant? The truth may be revealed at any time.

True, the truth could be revealed at any time. It is actually the latest date by which things have to happen. So it is the "cut-off" date, so to speak.

cjgames.com
bb113

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 01:43:04 PM

If I was in charge of declassifying this info I would do it gradually to minimize the social unrest that results from revealing such paradigm shifting information. What is stopping the powers that be from doing this?
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2012, 01:48:15 PM

If I was in charge of declassifying this info I would do it gradually to minimize the social unrest that results from revealing such paradigm shifting information. What is stopping the powers that be from doing this?

That's exactly what they are trying to do and what they are planning to do. That's why there are so many news reports about UFOs recently, why so many governments have been publishing their UFO documents and why there is so much recent scientific interest in exo-planets and the possiblities of extraterrestial life. More of this gradual disclosure should happen within this year.

The problem is there are also powers within/behind the government that want to keep this information as hidden as possible because they *want* chaos to happen and are planning to profit from it.

So it is a struggle now between these two interests.

cjgames.com
bb113

View Profile
February 26, 2012, 02:31:41 PM

Still, why release a bulk of info on the expected date? What reason does anyone in the know have to wait for 12/21/2012. Obama should release it before the election.

Imagine his perspective. He may have an idea of how to deal with a populace that now knows aliens exist. But if he is not reelected, he will have no control over how the next administration deals with this. So maybe he will kick the alien can down the road once again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: