Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:19:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think could revive the coin ?
Finding another Dev to take up the coin - 23 (35.4%)
Keeping the public fundraiser going untill we have enough funds - 10 (15.4%)
let it die - 23 (35.4%)
Don't care - 9 (13.8%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!]  (Read 58181 times)
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:31:02 PM

Heya dev, I am active in this thread, but you told me to post here Smiley
venividiteam (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:34:24 PM

Participate in the public fundraise , we've got already a very generous donation from **sakura**
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:38:26 PM

Participate in the public fundraise , we've got already a very generous donation from **sakura**

How much is needed to buy the multipool?
PhilippeStevens

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:39:25 PM

Bottom found, dumpers gone, next direction is up!

That's not miners dumping only, it's manipulation. Dumping at this price would be a consequent loss, for no reason as the coin has room to go up a lot.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:50:47 PM

Enjoy, dev! And keep up the good work!
venividiteam (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:02:46 PM

How much is needed to buy the multipool?

this fundraise is not for the multipool only , it's for all developpement in the future
we have already a word from 1  multipool , and we are negociating another dedicated one

So any amount is welcome to help promote the coin
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:05:31 PM

Congratulation for the dev, is a rare new coin not scam and with high value to the exchange

+1. It's good that most of the dumpers are selling now. After the Pow is over everything we'll be more fluid (in upper direction).

I think the dev is a genuis or stumbled upon something.  A low quantity coin is cryptonite for the big pools.  Oh crap, I only made 3000 coins, but this other coin I can make 1,000,000   Miners - "Lets switch to that one because it makes more.  Oh man... bumber."

VVV is just plain cool.  Easy to market.

I totally agree..  Seen plenty of FUD worthy coins of late that have zero purpose and even less chance of being sustainable in the longer term.

This coin looks to have the foundations right and is building a solid community...  come on in to the IRC channel and be a part of something interesting!

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#VeniVidiViciCoin

Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 02:22:15 PM

Congratulation for the dev, is a rare new coin not scam and with high value to the exchange

+1. It's good that most of the dumpers are selling now. After the Pow is over everything we'll be more fluid (in upper direction).

I think the dev is a genuis or stumbled upon something.  A low quantity coin is cryptonite for the big pools.  Oh crap, I only made 3000 coins, but this other coin I can make 1,000,000   Miners - "Lets switch to that one because it makes more.  Oh man... bumber."

I totally agree..  Seen plenty of FUD worthy coins of late that have zero purpose and even less chance of being sustainable in the longer term.

This coin looks to have the foundations right and is building a solid community...  come on in to the IRC channel and be a part of something interesting!

Smiley

I like this post.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:30:26 PM

Smiley

I like this post.

Thanks mitchellmint..  Its important to build a solid community...maybe one of the most important things you can do in this business!!

VVV is on its way!!  Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:49:59 PM

Good morning everyone

New for this morning :

We are listed on cryptocoinrank  :http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/VeniVidiVicicoin

And i've got a word from owner of coinking.io   :mitchellmint   we'll have a multipool with vvv payouts when pow ends

Negociations for a dedicated multipool is still going with doctorG , Icall for the public fundraise again

and last , for those who have lost coins in the rain , you can join irc now , i'll need someone to make a tipbot for 10 or 15 minutes , i will rain some of the coins there , so don't be late

Hey guys,

I've discussed it over with the dev and we've struck a deal. I will be making a dedicated VVV multipool set to be online Sunday.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:51:30 PM

Good morning everyone

New for this morning :

We are listed on cryptocoinrank  :http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/VeniVidiVicicoin

And i've got a word from owner of coinking.io   :mitchellmint   we'll have a multipool with vvv payouts when pow ends

Negociations for a dedicated multipool is still going with doctorG , Icall for the public fundraise again

and last , for those who have lost coins in the rain , you can join irc now , i'll need someone to make a tipbot for 10 or 15 minutes , i will rain some of the coins there , so don't be late

Hey guys,

I've discussed it over with the dev and we've struck a deal. I will be making a dedicated VVV multipool set to be online Sunday.

Awesome!
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:06:00 PM

Good morning everyone

New for this morning :

Hey guys,

Great!

Thanks for your support!
venividiteam (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:17:48 PM

Good morning everyone

New for this morning :

Hey guys,

Awesome!

+ 1

Thank you for the statement @OmarG
flex65

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:41:07 PM

Please keep it in English here ^^

xopoшo былo б cкaзaть yчитe нaш вeликий и мoгyчий... нo..
ok, deal
PnkTrnet

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:58:44 PM

Glad to see VVV @ http://www.whatmine.com/.
atanas2d

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:11:37 PM

Great. VVV is in top 5 profitable coins to mine, even with this price. Looking good.
Crypto_Guru

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:53:33 PM

Great. VVV is in top 5 profitable coins to mine, even with this price. Looking good.
nice Grin
Oldriga

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Universal Life Church Minister

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:57:24 PM

Hey DEV return old bot with our coins  Cry

atanas2d

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:20:47 PM

I'm donating my "bot/rain/whatever" coins from this and the old bot, for the development of the multipool and other goodies for VVV.
venividiteam (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:34:01 PM

nice Grin

Thank you whatmine.com

I'm donating my "bot/rain/whatever" coins from this and the old bot, for the development of the multipool and other goodies for VVV.

You can donate to the address in the op , it's also in my signature

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: