Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:06:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think could revive the coin ?
Finding another Dev to take up the coin - 23 (35.4%)
Keeping the public fundraiser going untill we have enough funds - 10 (15.4%)
let it die - 23 (35.4%)
Don't care - 9 (13.8%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!]  (Read 58181 times)
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:17:54 PM

So this might be a dumb question but here it goes. On Bittrex, when I want to buy a coin, if I buy at the ask price, it usually gets filled no problem. But if I go to buy at the bid or last price, it pretty much never gets filled. So VVV just got dumped hard. I tried to buy at the bid price of 220 satoshi, but it never got filled. Why? Does that mean that other people who have to sell me the coin at 220 satoshi in order for my order to be filled? Anyone else here pick up VVV at 220 just a little bit ago?

You need to wait for someone to fill your orders when you bid at asking price. It's nearly always a good idea to bid below the asking price and wait for your orders to get filled. Otherwise you're just buying into someone else's sell orders straight away.

Ok that makes sense. There are so many times that I just buy at someone else's asking price simply because if I put in a bid order, it almost never gets filled and then the coin ends up going up above the previous asking price from a few minutes earlier lol. I would always just think that why not buy at asking and get my coins immediately so I don't miss an upswing. Thanks for the response though!
bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:38:21 PM

PoS minting works fine now and blocks are a lot faster!

block explorer site is down tho
bobby6killers

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:04:29 PM

Tell me something good people.... any good news ?

i bought in at 5000 sat, now im wondering why Sad
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:25:55 PM

Tell me something good people.... any good news ?

i bought in at 5000 sat, now im wondering why Sad

Ouch. I hope you didn't dump a whole lot of btc into it?
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:32:40 PM

I bought in at 5k aswell. I consider it as gone.

melfrecords

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:37:16 PM

Same as dev: gone
bitdraw

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:38:35 PM

didnt the dev upload a new wallet yesterday? i think you cant say "gone" yet.. mbe he got a job etc.
Markov

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Breizh Atao

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:38:24 PM

didnt the dev upload a new wallet yesterday? i think you cant say "gone" yet.. mbe he got a job etc.

Maybe he has but a silent dev is as good as nothing when a coin is tanking.

Dev: Can you provide concrete update as to what you are going to do? What services and features for the coin?A coin lives on expectation and rumours not on silence and request for funds.

Dimitry

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:46:38 PM

coin will go below 100sat before tomorrow
venividiteam (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:53:59 PM

I'm not gone , i'm just working to fix this situation , you'll notice that i fixed the sync issue first ,and blocks are solved in the right target time.
i can't be here all time and work on code in the same time , i'll update you as soon as i have good news .
bitdraw

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:03:25 PM

I'm not gone , i'm just working to fix this situation , you'll notice that i fixed the sync issue first ,and blocks are solved in the right target time.
i can't be here all time and work on code in the same time , i'll update you as soon as i have good news .

thx for info!
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:14:23 PM

Boy I sure would like to buy some right now since the price is this low!  Decisions decisions.
PnkTrnet

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:19:31 PM

Wallet is looking OK at the moment. Hope to see a roadmap soon, at least what is planned for the VVV we donated.
venividiteam (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:20:33 PM

Wallet is looking OK at the moment. Hope to see a roadmap soon, at least what is planned for the VVV we donated.

Your donations will not be missused i promise to you , just vote in the poll , and we will decide after
bitdraw

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:23:10 PM

Your donations will not be missused i promise to you , just vote in the poll , and we will decide after

you need to clarify what we need "enought funds" for please!
CoinMin3r

Activity: 652
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 06:27:37 PM

That is good but why don't you inform dedicated pool that everything is fine now.All my coins are there which I mined for three days & pool is disabled with message:

" Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: [] "

" We have disabled VVV until further notice. Seems there are many forks out there."

It was that code which triggered the problem as mining didn't stopped even PoW was over & went to the fork as it been said.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
AntiSocial

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:06:28 AM

That is good but why don't you inform dedicated pool that everything is fine now.All my coins are there which I mined for three days & pool is disabled with message:

" Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: [] "

" We have disabled VVV until further notice. Seems there are many forks out there."

It was that code which triggered the problem as mining didn't stopped even PoW was over & went to the fork as it been said.

You are not the only one with coins stuck at dedicated. This is a pool issue not a Dev issue. Please bring the issue to dedicated (BinaryClock)'s attention. As we would all love to be able to retrieve our coins. Also if you mined for 3 days and didnt withdraw some of your coins automatically you may want to look into setting that up in the future. Pools are constantly being attacked to try and steal the working wallet for the pool. If that happens the pool will not payout. Sorry you are having this issue but it is not a service the DEV provided.
Dimitry

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:30:19 AM

How long will the poll be open?

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:35:16 AM

Lets wait and see on this coins further development. We must give the devs enough time to do his job.
CoinMin3r

Activity: 652
Merit: 508

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 11:02:03 AM

You are not the only one with coins stuck at dedicated. This is a pool issue not a Dev issue. Please bring the issue to dedicated (BinaryClock)'s attention. As we would all love to be able to retrieve our coins. Also if you mined for 3 days and didnt withdraw some of your coins automatically you may want to look into setting that up in the future. Pools are constantly being attacked to try and steal the working wallet for the pool. If that happens the pool will not payout. Sorry you are having this issue but it is not a service the DEV provided.
I know I'm not only one thats why I'm seeking Dev's help to sorted it out as he helped bittrex to solve.After all its all about community & helping each other can only make things better.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: