Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Using the chart below, choose the letter your penis size corresponds to.
A - 8 (22.2%)
B - 10 (27.8%)
C - 6 (16.7%)
D - 5 (13.9%)
E - 7 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genital comparison study  (Read 4416 times)
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:11:22 AM

Men never really advance above the age of 12 do they? 

Not intellectually, no they don’t really.   

I love your avatar. You must be the staff feminist. Cheesy

He he. Staff

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:09:27 AM

Guys, we really don't need to worry about accuracy for this poll, for their entire post-pubescent life, all females are told that any fleshy tubular object or appendage that approximates the size of the little finger on our left hand is 9 inches.

You wanna be the one that blows that myth?
organofcorti (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 07:09:21 AM

I agree. If you do want to post sizes and discuss them, please convert to 'ells' first. That will bewilder all but the most resolutely scottish of women.

PS Haha! He said 'blow'!

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
JennyHill

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 02:38:31 PM

@organofcorti

Why don’t you make a post for women having them state their preference for penis size. Then you could compare the results. 
organofcorti (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2012, 02:53:05 PM

I wanted to, but there were two problems:

1. In order to provide appropriate granularity and with the polling available from the forum, I'd need sixty options - 30 for length and 30 for circumference. A list that long would be confusing and the data hard to export.

2. There would be significant skew caused by males voting up their own particular size in the vain hope that actual women would look at the results and think 'Well I never, 3 and a half by three inches is favoured by the majority of women? What am I missing out on? Hmmmm. Perhaps I should try one".

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2012, 03:06:36 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2012, 10:27:04 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

1. In order to provide appropriate granularity and with the polling available from the forum, I'd need sixty options - 30 for length and 30 for circumference. A list that long would be confusing and the data hard to export.

2. There would be significant skew caused by males voting up their own particular size in the vain hope that actual women would look at the results and think 'Well I never, 3 and a half by three inches is favoured by the majority of women? What am I missing out on? Hmmmm. Perhaps I should try one".

MousePotato in 3, 2, 1...
JennyHill

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 03:13:53 PM

That’s a good point. Size doesn’t matter anyway if they have a talented tongue and strong jaw muscles.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2012, 03:22:10 PM

That’s a good point. Size doesn’t matter anyway if they have a talented tongue and strong jaw muscles.

I used to date this girl in Tunica, MS, who's now a lead prosecuting attorney in Memphis, TN. We used to both just sit on the bed in the hotel room and watch each other (what's another word for masturbate?), for that's how she got her rocks off. Finally, we were going to do the nasty, but just before penetration, she bellowed, "I object!" (true story)

A couple weeks ago, I was at this alpaca farm...

~Bruno~
triplehelix

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 04:58:36 PM

if anyone is interested, or possibly feeling intimidated by this chart, its been railed against and debunked across the net for years.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2012, 05:19:08 PM

if anyone is interested, or possibly feeling intimidated by this chart, its been railed against and debunked across the net for years.

There's a chart? Is there one showing preferred sizes for women? I'm pretty sure that in this case bigger is not better, but would love to see a chart nonetheless. I wish I'd seen one for a couple weeks ago, for I was visiting this alpaca farm...

~Bruno~
triplehelix

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:27:52 PM

There's a chart? Is there one showing preferred sizes for women? I'm pretty sure that in this case bigger is not better, but would love to see a chart nonetheless. I wish I'd seen one for a couple weeks ago, for I was visiting this alpaca farm...

~Bruno~

you mean besides the one in the original post?

i've not run across any other charts claiming to accurately represent all women's preferences, but i've seen this posted on various sites like jezebel, and read responses from women, and they think its ridiculous.

just the idea that there is a consensus on preference is silly.  ask 100 guys what size/shape butt they like and you'll get answers all over the board.  ask 100 women what ANYthing they prefer and you'll get answers up and down the option list.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2012, 05:41:54 PM

~Bruno~

i've not run across any other charts claiming to accurately represent all women's preferences, but i've seen this posted on various sites like jezebel, and read responses from women, and they think its ridiculous.

just the idea that there is a consensus on preference is silly.  ask 100 guys what size/shape butt they like and you'll get answers all over the board.  ask 100 women what ANYthing they prefer and you'll get answers up and down the option list.

I was in reference to the ideal size of a woman from a man's perspective, hence larger is not really better, unless you're RandyFolds and you'll take anything, then lie about the event while he and her were on some waterfall.  Grin

~Bruno~
triplehelix

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 05:50:10 PM

~Bruno~

just the idea that there is a consensus on preference is silly.  ask 100 guys what size/shape butt they like and you'll get answers all over the board.  ask 100 women what ANYthing they prefer and you'll get answers up and down the option list.

I was in reference to the ideal size of a woman from a man's perspective, hence larger is not really better, unless you're RandyFolds and you'll take anything, then lie about the event while he and her were on some waterfall.  Grin

~Bruno~

ah, well then you might actually like to know the chart in the op is from a mans perspective.  one single dude with no statistical analysis on any data at all.

guys get too hung up on the size thing.  just wanted to curtail the potential ego bruising and anxiety silly things like this chart can lead too.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2012, 10:37:33 PM

~Bruno~

~Bruno~

ah, well then you might actually like to know the chart in the op is from a mans perspective.  one single dude with no statistical analysis on any data at all.

guys get too hung up on the size thing.  just wanted to curtail the potential ego bruising and anxiety silly things like this chart can lead too.

I'm going to try to do this again for the third time, but without beating around the hairy bush. I was in reference to the ideal size of a woman's pussy from a man's perspective, hence larger is not really better, for I like to fuck a nice tight pussy (of legal age). Now, I have to go take a nice cold shower after typing that. When I get back, I don't want to read a post directing me toward the man's penis size chart again. I want a chart showing the ideal pussy size from a man's viewpoint, albeit from a woman's perspective would work just as well.

~Bruno, or somebody else who hijacked my user account on this forum~
triplehelix

View Profile
March 18, 2012, 12:25:44 AM

!!!  sorry, one of my midget terrorists gave me his bug and i'm a little jacked up on the cold meds.  sloooooow on the uptake.

i'll assume "beating around the bush" was an unintended pun?
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
March 18, 2012, 12:33:34 AM

!!!  sorry, one of my midget terrorists gave me his bug and i'm a little jacked up on the cold meds.  sloooooow on the uptake.

Looks pretty intentional to me. Grin

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2012, 03:37:56 PM

Looks pretty intentional to me. Grin

During the penning process, I was going to include "(pun intended)" but deemed it unnecessary after I modified "bush" with "hairy". (does the period (<--no pun(s) intended-->) go inside the quote?)

Sorry for the bluntness of that post, for I truly wasn't trying to be an ass. That said, WHERE'S MY FUCKIN CHART?  Grin

~Cackling Bear~
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 18, 2012, 06:47:48 PM

No chart required... the ideal pussy size is the size of whatever pussy is within reach. Just like the perfect breast size is the size of any breast you are testing. Duh, we're guys, there is no such thing as "wrong pussy" or "bad breasts"!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2012, 11:43:42 PM

No chart required... the ideal pussy size is the size of whatever pussy is within reach. Just like the perfect breast size is the size of any breast you are testing. Duh, we're guys, there is no such thing as "wrong pussy" or "bad breasts"!

Oops! Misread that before I went out with this chick today, taking your advice. I thought it read "bad pussy" or "wrong breasts". Now the smelly tans-cunt wants me to marry her.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: