Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ## 10 ASICMINER DIRECT SHARES - 7 DAY AUCTION ##  (Read 3310 times)
therustytrombone (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 04:14:54 PM

You could use escrow up to the point where you sent an email to friedcat (putting buyer and escrow in cc) explicitly stating that the deal is irreversible. That way you dont have to wait weeks for your coin, and the buyer at least has some security.

I would definitely be up for this type, thanks very much for the suggestion.  I quickly thought of something along these lines but didn't think people would be interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:01:22 PM

I've done transfers in this way with the seller signing the pm with the am share public address. Fc has always honored the transfer.
willBTC

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:11:59 PM

10@0.15

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ASICMINERTUBE
         The Best $/Gh Bitcoin Miner So Far              Discover now!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:13:05 PM

Did you notice mine at 10@1.19?

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:00:36 PM

10@0.19 if you get us an escrow that you would pay yourself. Someone KNOWN please not a joe bitcent smith.

Fine, your bid is invalid.  You bid outside of the rules (bidding with clauses  Huh Huh). 

Let's resume the bidding at:

10@ .14

Apparently your bid was invalid because you requested escrow. Ridiculous but seller seems to want the funds direct
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:15:09 PM

You actually plan on bidding?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=175989

Got a nice neg feedback there for backing out of purchasing AM shares in an auction before
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:31:21 PM

10@0.19 if you get us an escrow that you would pay yourself. Someone KNOWN please not a joe bitcent smith.

Fine, your bid is invalid.  You bid outside of the rules (bidding with clauses  Huh Huh). 

10@ .14

Apparently your bid was invalid because you requested escrow. Ridiculous but seller seems to want the funds direct

It's not ridiculous when you think about it.  I'm selling a long-term investment because I need emergency funds now (I wasn't planning on selling these for a good while).  I need the coins now and the AM auction bidder is looking for a longer-term investment in direct AM shares.  Why would I lock the coins up for an undecided amount of time, when I need them?  The shares are meant to be a longer-term investment, so it's not too much of a worry if friedcat doesn't transfer then right away, you would still be getting the dividends in the meantime sent over anyway.

Also, lophie just assumed the seller would pay for an escrow service... that he wants to use?  How would that ever make sense?  Huh  I only invalidated his bid because he made the bid with stipulations that aren't applicable to this auction.

WillBTC, I see you have negative feedback regarding direct AM share auctions.  Please do not bid unless you are making a 100% commitment to purchase if you are the winner.

I am up for using an escrow based on e-mail to friedcat being the action that releases the escrow funds, like mentioned earlier in this thread.  I will see if SebastianJu will foster this type of escrow, since I blatantly stole his auction template.  Grin
spartan82

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:45:50 PM

Lol you're a good man, ill be back towards the end of the auction to place a bid dependent on how it's going by that stage
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:35:20 AM

So... am I still leading with 10@ .14? This is starting to be confusing.
spartan82

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:17:58 AM

I'm assuming lophie is in the lead with 10@0.19 pending acceptance of escrows conditions to the auction. I'm kinda confused too. I'm sure op will clarify and Sebastian will post in the thread once he's contacted with certain terms
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:56:39 PM

I'm assuming lophie is in the lead with 10@0.19 pending acceptance of escrows conditions to the auction. I'm kinda confused too. I'm sure op will clarify and Sebastian will post in the thread once he's contacted with certain terms

It is okay if he will invalid my bid because I already have a seller for a 100 shares that would use if not insist on SebastianJu as escrow.

willBTC

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:09:16 PM

Sorry,I don't see you bids. And by the way, my offer is only valid when the escrow is accepted.

ASICMINERTUBE
Swimpool

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:08:55 PM

Wait 1 week and they will probably be cheaper to obtain from Havelock.  You guys are bidding .19 (same as Havelock) why take the risk and not just buy directly?
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

Wait 1 week and they will probably be cheaper to obtain from Havelock.  You guys are bidding .19 (same as Havelock) why take the risk and not just buy directly?

I don't know about them but I just got a hundred shares. There is no way to get them cheaper because of no selling volume and there is no way to sell them higher because of  no buying volume.

This is why everyone buying or selling big is avoiding Havelock. There were suggestions of merging AM1 and AM100 for a better trading activity, I am very in favor of this.

therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:36:32 PM

SebastianJu replied that he can foster the escrow, even though it's outside of his normal method.  He states the buyer still may retain some risk due to the fact that I could send a second e-mail to friedcat attempting to cancel the share transfer.

Here are the conditions of the escrow for this auction:

After the auction:

• Winning bidder sends coins to escrow SebastianJu upon verified auction win.

Then, upon receipt of the coins by the escrow, SebastianJu:

• Seller (me) sends a signed e-mail requesting share transfer to friedcat, the auction winner, and the escrow (SebastianJu).

If you can't agree with these terms, please do not bid.
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:39:06 PM

Since, I am offering escrow, it seems willBTC would like to keep his bid.
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:47:37 PM

SebastianJu replied that he can foster the escrow, even though it's outside of his normal method.  He states the buyer still may retain some risk due to the fact that I could send a second e-mail to friedcat attempting to cancel the share transfer.

Here are the conditions of the escrow for this auction:

After the auction:

• Winning bidder sends coins to escrow SebastianJu upon verified auction win.

Then, upon receipt of the coins by the escrow, SebastianJu:

• Seller (me) sends a signed e-mail requesting share transfer to friedcat, the auction winner, and the escrow (SebastianJu).

If you can't agree with these terms, please do not bid.

Just to be 100% clear, the coins from the escrow will be released upon receipt of share transfer e-mail.  Once again if you do not agree, please stay on the sidelines, that's all I ask.
willBTC

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:23:41 PM

clear

ASICMINERTUBE
therustytrombone (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:35:49 PM

I received a private messaging asking whether I meant if the coins will be sent upon receipt of me sending the share transfer message, or upon friedcat's response.

Like previously discussed, the escrow will be released when I send the share transfer message to friedcat, SebastianJu (escrow), and the winner.

Thanks!
willBTC

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:37:59 AM

I received a private messaging asking whether I meant if the coins will be sent upon receipt of me sending the share transfer message, or upon friedcat's response.

Like previously discussed, the escrow will be released when I send the share transfer message to friedcat, SebastianJu (escrow), and the winner.

Thanks!
no,it's still high risk for the buyer. The bitcoins will be released after Friedcat's confirmation, that make the sense.

ASICMINERTUBE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: