Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:46:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Closed  (Read 19065 times)
Spayse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:58:50 AM

I just sent an email to devs for free share. Thanks!

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
OneMor (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:19:21 AM

Answering questions yet?

Hey Mrrr! Thanks for participating!

FYI, Mrrr is an early adopter of the coin! We appreciate the support.

My pleasure. By the look of it you now have ~0.5 BTC in IPO investors. Will not be enough. Even with the 0.02 cap in place you'd need at least 100 IPO people to make this credible. But two days to go I suppose you'll be fine.

To anyone yelling for an escrow: there are plenty of good escrows on these boards. Most of them ask for a 1% cut with a minimum of 0.02. Well. Shit.

Either you are going to send OP a max of 10$ and hope that he is who he says he is, or you don't.
OP meanwhile, is going to launch the coin as he said he would. And if not, congrats to everyone: you're part of the first 500$ scam to be pulled on the alt-forum.

I, meanwhile, think OP is just trying to market his pet project. And all will be fine.

Best of luck OP.

Mrrr

Thanks Mrrr. As you can see, the IPO isn't a "get rich quick" tactic. The objective of this IPO is to create a moderately sized fund that can finance the launch of MorCoin without me having to assume the financial risk. I think that is completely fair. If my objective was short term gain, I would have pumped up this project with my own funds to justify MUCH larger IPO purchases. As well, I could have removed the cap on IPO purchases to totally open up the ceiling for investors. I don't want that. All I want to achieve is an evenly distributed coin that funds its own launch/development, with the highest level of integrity possible.

Thanks again to everyone who is making this possible!

MorCoin
francism

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:21:50 AM

Interested for the free share. Sent an email, please add me to the list.

Looking forward to a great launch.
OneMor (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:24:33 AM

Email sent to your id morcoin@gmx.com.
How to become an investor. The details are a little confusing.

When you purchase shares (say 40) your purchase adds to the total number of shares issued. This "dilutes" the number of coins issued per share. Don't let this deter you.. having "fewer" coins in a better distributed coin is better than owning a large stake in a poorly distributed coin.

Send a MAX of 20 mBTC to the address in the OP, than email morcoin@gmx.com (attach your transaction ID) and you will receive a receipt.

On launch day the wallet will be made pubilically available. A mass email will be sent to all of our investors so they can send us their MorCoin addresses. IPO investors will receive their coins first. At this point we will permit exchanges to open their markets to MorCoin. Over several days post IPO launch our free distribution will commence. Our target date for complete distriubtion is 07/02/14!

Thanks for your great question!

MorCoin
OneMor (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:26:37 AM

Interested for the free share. Sent an email, please add me to the list.

Looking forward to a great launch.

Yay! Registered!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:34:12 AM

I want to buy in the IPO and also do a nice blog post for the blog bounty. As my previous qiwoman account here got hacked I can't participate in the freebie as I am now relegated to noob status sigh Grin. Do you want any language translations too or not? Maybe for a freebie? So if I want to buy 40 shares how much btc is that 0.2?  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
OneMor (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:36:01 AM

I want to buy in the IPO and also do a nice blog post for the blog bounty. As my previous qiwoman account here got hacked I can't participate in the freebie as I am now relegated to noob status sigh Grin. Do you want any language translations too or not? Maybe for a freebie? So if I want to buy 40 shares how much btc is that 0.2?  Smiley

Connect with me at morcoin@gmx.com ! Thanks Cheesy
blinkxzero

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:39:21 AM

I've registered as well! Waiting on the email later this week!

mamba

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:41:47 AM

Email sent to your id morcoin@gmx.com.
How to become an investor. The details are a little confusing.

When you purchase shares (say 40) your purchase adds to the total number of shares issued. This "dilutes" the number of coins issued per share. Don't let this deter you.. having "fewer" coins in a better distributed coin is better than owning a large stake in a poorly distributed coin.

Send a MAX of 20 mBTC to the address in the OP, than email morcoin@gmx.com (attach your transaction ID) and you will receive a receipt.

On launch day the wallet will be made pubilically available. A mass email will be sent to all of our investors so they can send us their MorCoin addresses. IPO investors will receive their coins first. At this point we will permit exchanges to open their markets to MorCoin. Over several days post IPO launch our free distribution will commence. Our target date for complete distriubtion is 07/02/14!

Thanks for your great question!

MorCoin

Thanks for the clarification... May be you could add this info in the first page too.
Sent you an email to be added in the list.
OneMor (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:54:27 AM

I've registered as well! Waiting on the email later this week!

Can't wait to send it!
OneMor (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Alright ladies and gents, time to sign off. Thanks to all who have registered for their free shares and thanks to our new IPO investors.

Don't hesitate to participate tonight! I will respond at 5:30 pm EST 06/27/14 to all share requests/issue receipts for IPO purchases!

Thanks MorCoiners!

MorCoin
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:03:44 AM

Answering questions yet?

big txt

Mrrr

Thanks Mrrr. As you can see, the IPO isn't a "get rich quick" tactic. The objective of this IPO is to create a moderately sized fund that can finance the launch of MorCoin without me having to assume the financial risk. I think that is completely fair. If my objective was short term gain, I would have pumped up this project with my own funds to justify MUCH larger IPO purchases. As well, I could have removed the cap on IPO purchases to totally open up the ceiling for investors. I don't want that. All I want to achieve is an evenly distributed coin that funds its own launch/development, with the highest level of integrity possible.

MorCoin

Indeed. If this were a 'get rich quick' scheme I would certainly advise you to take a different approach. Since you are taking only the smallest of stake (40 shares) I'm just wondering whether the 1BTC? IPO is enough for you to maintain active development? Since its not money your looking for, what are you looking for? Smiley

burp...
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:04:13 AM

Email sented.
Need to do other things?
networthsigns

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:07:01 AM

One of the similar model NFD is going well so far. Wish Morcoin should succeed well.

Is asking a free share by sending an email enough to claim 1 share for free? Also, shall a free share holder can purchase shares?
OneMor (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:09:04 AM

Email sented.
Need to do other things?

Nope. Thanks for participating! Stay tuned Sunday night!
OneMor (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:10:23 AM

Answering questions yet?

big txt

Mrrr

MorCoin

Indeed. If this were a 'get rich quick' scheme I would certainly advise you to take a different approach. Since you are taking only the smallest of stake (40 shares) I'm just wondering whether the 1BTC? IPO is enough for you to maintain active development? Since its not money your looking for, what are you looking for? Smiley

I'm plan to continue development via donations and community involvement!

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:11:22 AM

this is really great, I have already sent E-mail to you, hope to get a free share.
OneMor (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:11:26 AM

One of the similar model NFD is going well so far. Wish Morcoin should succeed well.

Is asking a free share by sending an email enough to claim 1 share for free? Also, shall a free share holder can purchase shares?

You can't stack sadly Sad. Either 1 free share or buy 40.
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:12:05 AM

Email sented.
Need to do other things?

Nope. Thanks for participating! Stay tuned Sunday night!

OK,wait for your good news.
OneMor (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 02:13:10 AM

this is really great, I have already sent E-mail to you, hope to get a free share.

RA RA REGISTERED!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: