Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Techcoin [TECH] [186,985 PoW coins 4% PoS] [BITTREX] [ALLCOIN]  (Read 69845 times)
techcoinproject (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:09:52 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 06:20:18 AM by techcoinproject

why call it tech? is there any new tech in this coin?

Our goal is to eventually have different technology companies using Techcoin as a merchant payment processing solution. (We are in the process of getting in contact with several candidates)

The newest tech is X13 algorithm...The code is not cloned from any other X13 coin. It was built from X11 into X13 as a PoW/PoS with our block rewards.

Community Suggestions on a good direction we should take with Techcoin is always welcome! Send us a message in the IRC Chat at: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net?channel=#tech-coin

hoshigakiii

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:49:59 AM

So you all invest only because it have 184k coins? I don't get it, nothing new... (little scary 1,6% premine)
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:57:23 AM

So you all invest only because it have 184k coins? I don't get it, nothing new... (little scary 1,6% premine)

1.6% premine is just a little scary. What's more scary is I just bought 4,000 coins. O_O that is like double the premine.

It's a game of chicken. Buy and try to not be the last one to sell. If the dev comes through with something cool then the bagholders profit and if the dev doesn't then at least we got out and hopefully the whales are the bagholders and can take the hit. Same as every other coin except this one has a very low market cap. Room to make some money. I like to gamble.

techcoinproject (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:58:45 AM

1.6% premine is just a little scary. What's more scary is I just bought 4,000 coins. O_O that is like double the premine.

It's a game of chicken. Buy and try to not be the last one to sell. If the dev comes through with something cool then the bagholders profit and if the dev doesn't then at least we got out and hopefully the whales are the bagholders and can take the hit.

Techcoin is still trading at a super low price....Once the dumps stop...It will climb. The coin is already worth much more than it currently is, now is a good time to buy in if you weren't able to mine much.
hoshigakiii

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:01:55 AM

It's a game of chicken. Buy and try to not be the last one to sell. If the dev comes through with something cool then the bagholders profit and if the dev doesn't then at least we got out and hopefully the whales are the bagholders and can take the hit.

Techcoin is still trading at a super low price....Once the dumps stop...It will climb. The coin is already worth much more than it currently is, now is a good time to buy in if you weren't able to mine much.

So no future - only try to make money and don't be last? Cheesy

edit: + hope that dev don't sell premine when you are in.
techcoinproject (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:10:29 AM

Your questions were answered in earlier posts. There is a future. Premine is not being sold. There are bounties in the OP. I believe Wolf Rainer is working on one of them (Promo Video).
Crypto_Guru

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:14:56 AM

dont worry I'll trade this coin the moon!!!!! Cool
fenix79

Activity: 331

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:23:04 AM

This coin is worth as much as someone pays for it.
At the moment, this coin has nothing, no services, no new innovations.
There is no reason for the increases, unless the dev alter the approach and begin to work hard to implement something new.
It's not even important premine, which at the current exchange rate is little worth.
hoshigakiii

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:38:57 AM

Your questions were answered in earlier posts. There is a future. Premine is not being sold. There are bounties in the OP. I believe Wolf Rainer is working on one of them (Promo Video).

What future? You are dev and you talking only about price. I can see only that you want to make money and that's it, nothing new and you even don't try to do something, so...
Sorry but it's my opinion.
techcoinproject (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:48:39 AM

What future? You are dev and you talking only about price. I can see only that you want to make money and that's it, nothing new and you even don't try to do something, so...

I was only being positive. Techcoin is an amazing coin in itself....I have posted many times in this thread about Techcoin's future and what is being worked on now. I suggest you read through the thread, It will help! Smiley
richardn1987

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:00:55 AM

Only block 1 of the premine is in the public wallet address.

Not all the premine coins are there.

Where is the rest of the premine?

http://tech.blockexplorer.cc/a/TU2eWdMV9K
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:06:56 AM

Bounties ?? Think before you comment ....
techcoinproject (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:08:30 AM

Please read through the thread. The rest was sent for bounties earlier on for the block explorer, faucet, and faucet fund. The premine was in separate addresses and put back into one for easy viewing for everyone for transparency.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:02:39 AM

I tweeted @BittrexExchange to add us, please do the same if you are invested! Smiley

Retweeted you! If everyone does this, we will be on Bittrex in no time!

P.S. - I love your name and I love that movie.

Can't resist, here is a meme/remix for entertainment Smiley

http://vimeo.com/88762546

Looks like it worked guys! Well done.

#workingtogether
TheVoodooDevil

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:06:53 AM

looks like a coin I might keep an eye on
Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:13:00 AM

Block Reward Structure:
First 200 Blocks are 5 TECH per Block (This will help with fair distribution)
Next 800 Blocks are 10 TECH per Block
Next 1500 Blocks are SUPER BLOCKS for 100 TECH per Block

Next 2500 Blocks are 10 TECH per Block

Looking like a good buy!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:15:51 AM

How about we get cleanly through pow and into pos before we start hearing about promises for the future of the coin... maybe a lot of us are sick of seeing pages of promises from coins that haven't even proven themselves yet. maybe an idea is presented to the dev from someone in the community thats better than the same old anon.

I'd rather be a part of a coin that the community helps create... more heads are better than one.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Crypto_Enthusiast

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:32:59 AM

This coin is based on solid & honest fundamentals instead of hype/false promises - something we do not see often, if at all lately.

Good coin. Great dev.
zag4system

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:35:42 AM

Really nice coin, great work dev , i think the majority here can thank you for a job well done

Are you interested in making a decent buck ?
Try working ....
woogie

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:44:55 AM

Hello,
very profitable for me until now. Keep up the good work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: