Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Techcoin [TECH] [186,985 PoW coins 4% PoS] [BITTREX] [ALLCOIN]  (Read 69840 times)
zarton

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:58:58 AM

Updated to the latest version 1.0.1.2. block 5072 right now. Thanks devs.

jluizg

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:30:29 PM

About low volume on Bittrex, we can help improve it?

I'm making small transactions to maintain at least the movement.

That's good? Other investors in this community could do the same?
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:38:35 PM

Do we need transactions to help move the block-chain along or is it only coins being staked?  I have a tonne of coins.  I moved a few thousand to a wallet yesterday with the intent on staking them, they have not shown up yet.  Would carrying out 100 (or pick any arbitrary number) transactions throughout the day be of any use?
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:43:40 PM

I just moved a few small transactions from bittrex to my wallet, try'n to help the our ball rolling Smiley

great work so far dev's Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
techcoinproject (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:35:09 AM

Do we need transactions to help move the block-chain along or is it only coins being staked?  I have a tonne of coins.  I moved a few thousand to a wallet yesterday with the intent on staking them, they have not shown up yet.  Would carrying out 100 (or pick any arbitrary number) transactions throughout the day be of any use?

Transactions don't help the blockchain move - they are what the staking system is processing.  It's only staking that moves the blockchain - it's most helpful to leave the coins in a wallet without moving them.  There are always 2 transactions in each block anyways because the staking system destroys and creates coins automatically.
edn247

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:39:01 AM

Another block!

Looks like people might be catching on to the undervalued nature of this coin: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TECH

Also have a look at how FireCoin is doing.  It's the same original dev and code (except half the coins and 1%) but it didn't have the initial mistake at PoS switch-over (so everyone is running the same version), just a VERY slow start and abandonment, so if you want to take a small gamble on TECH, do it before it gets more expensive!  We will revive this coin, one way or another - we are here to stay, and support!
jluizg

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:58:26 AM

As I said here, I'm selling and buying small quantities to create some activity in BitTrex before they delete TECH. That would be the worst to happen.

Negotiations 1 or 2 TECHs, are mine.

More people need to do the same.
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:07:32 PM

As I said here, I'm selling and buying small quantities to create some activity in BitTrex before they delete TECH. That would be the worst to happen.

Negotiations 1 or 2 TECHs, are mine.

More people need to do the same.

I have quite a few of the 500 orders sitting in there.

just bought up some more this morning.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:12:24 PM

Good morning everyone, I have volunteered for and will be taking over PR/Community management for TechCoin.  I will be putting the word out to all of my BAMM members to jump on board and support TECH and help rise it from the ground.

The Devs have been doing a great job trying to make this happen without a fork, and we will now be contacting all the exisiting pools to get them to update wallets to try to help staking.

I am heading out to teach my son to ride his bike, and if we don't head to the hospital, I will begin emailing all the pools to try to get them up to date.

Lets's do this.
edn247

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:03:31 PM

Good morning everyone, I have volunteered for and will be taking over PR/Community management for TechCoin.  I will be putting the word out to all of my BAMM members to jump on board and support TECH and help rise it from the ground.

The Devs have been doing a great job trying to make this happen without a fork, and we will now be contacting all the exisiting pools to get them to update wallets to try to help staking.

I am heading out to teach my son to ride his bike, and if we don't head to the hospital, I will begin emailing all the pools to try to get them up to date.

Lets's do this.

Welcome onboard the volunteer train!  Thanks for helping out.

Please PM the techcoinproject user with a donation TECH and BTC address, I'll be updating the OP with that info.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:53:08 PM

Lets's do this.

Welcome onboard the volunteer train!  Thanks for helping out.

Please PM the techcoinproject user with a donation TECH and BTC address, I'll be updating the OP with that info.

I will do this.  I am getting some time here shortly to sit down and start going through some things - pool emails being one of them.

What about a domain name? 
techcoin.com is for auction. 
I can get the domain and do hosting. 
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:31:59 PM

Twitter campaign started.  Follow us @TechcoinGroup to get all the latest updates. 

I see we moved a couple blocks today.  Slowly getting on the right track.  Just make sure to keep volume going, but I do not think we have anything to worry about on Bittrex as I have talked to them about it. 
yweetot

Activity: 385

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:34:02 PM

Authors can contact the next coin-ga.me. Let them put their games on TECH above? Can play this game apart from the transaction Cool

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:38:50 PM

Authors can contact the next coin-ga.me. Let them put their games on TECH above? Can play this game apart from the transaction Cool

coin-ga.me doesn't appear to exist at this time?

edn247 can we switch nodes and put them in the new wallets so we can try to block the old wallets from connecting?

Then at some point maybe we can add a check version into the wallet or at least an update notification when needed.

Also, what is needed to setup a node? I have some servers, just need to know what to do to configure.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:13:56 AM

I have contacted:
IPOMiner,
CoinKing,
Dedicated
Trademybit.

will be reaching out to pool.mn and supernova shortly.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:23:37 AM

coin-ga.me doesn't appear to exist at this time?

edn247 can we switch nodes and put them in the new wallets so we can try to block the old wallets from connecting?

Then at some point maybe we can add a check version into the wallet or at least an update notification when needed.

Also, what is needed to setup a node? I have some servers, just need to know what to do to configure.

I don't recall the exact procedure, but if you are setting up a node JUST to be a node, you're making a client or daemon without a wallet. If you look in the Bitcoin git docs, it tells you how to do that. It should be the same for any coin derived from Bitcoin. Might not be for NXT and it's offspring, but that don't apply here Cheesy I haven't the time to get the info right now, but that's where to look. Or just google "set up a bitcoin node", which among others brings up this little gem Cheesy
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:17:37 PM

Thank you for that.
I dm'ed Suprnova this morn.

still getting 2 blocks a day.  YAY.

edn247

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:48:01 PM

I have been working on setting up a properly running block explorer (I had used some crude hacks to get the current one working) and in the process, I am trying to write a guide so it is not such a mystery.

I will copy the portion of the guide needed to get a node set up.

Code:
**on a Windows machine:
Download free VMware Player
Install VMware Player
Change network to bridge so it’s part of the lan
Download Ubuntu server .iso disk image
**(dedicated machine start here)
Install Ubuntu (12.x)
Create login and password during install
Login to the fresh install
Update package lists:
sudo apt-get update
Install ssh:
sudo apt-get install ssh
Check address of server:
ifconfig
make a note of the IP address

download PuTTY on Windows
Connect to the server’s IP address with SSH
Install needed software to build wallet daemon:
sudo apt-get install git dhex build-essential libssl-dev libdb-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev  libboost-all-dev
download the sourcecode
git clone https://github.com/techcoinproject/Techcoin
chmod 755 Techcoin/src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
create objects directory in src
mkdir Techcoin/src/obj
open the src directory
cd Techcoin/src/
build wallet
make -f makefile.unix
Wait for build.
return to home directory
cd ../..
Run daemon to create data directory
./Techcoin/src/Techcoind
Create config file
nano .Techcoin/Techcoin.conf
and paste the following:

server=1
daemon=1
port=57697
rpcport=57698
rpcuser=yourrpcusernamehere
rpcpassword=yourrpcpasswordhere
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Change the user and password, then save the file by pressing ctrl-o then enter, then exit ctrl-x
run the wallet server again
./Techcoin/src/Techcoind
check how it’s doing
./Techcoin/src/Techcoind getinfo
make sure it sees the latest block

Hope that helps - It is a bit more confusing that it should have been because some of the formatting was lost.
mematzki

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:30:28 AM

@devs what are your future plans then?

im staking 11 weight
@scambuster

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:49:56 AM

I have been working on setting up a properly running block explorer (I had used some crude hacks to get the current one working) and in the process, I am trying to write a guide so it is not such a mystery.

I will copy the portion of the guide needed to get a node set up.

Code:
**on a Windows machine:
Download free VMware Player
Install VMware Player
Change network to bridge so it’s part of the lan
Download Ubuntu server .iso disk image
**(dedicated machine start here)
Install Ubuntu (12.x)
Create login and password during install
Login to the fresh install
Update package lists:
sudo apt-get update
Install ssh:
sudo apt-get install ssh
Check address of server:
ifconfig
make a note of the IP address

download PuTTY on Windows
Connect to the server’s IP address with SSH
Install needed software to build wallet daemon:
sudo apt-get install git dhex build-essential libssl-dev libdb-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev  libboost-all-dev
download the sourcecode
git clone https://github.com/techcoinproject/Techcoin
chmod 755 Techcoin/src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
create objects directory in src
mkdir Techcoin/src/obj
open the src directory
cd Techcoin/src/
build wallet
make -f makefile.unix
Wait for build.
return to home directory
cd ../..
Run daemon to create data directory
./Techcoin/src/Techcoind
Create config file
nano .Techcoin/Techcoin.conf
and paste the following:

server=1
daemon=1
port=57697
rpcport=57698
rpcuser=yourrpcusernamehere
rpcpassword=yourrpcpasswordhere
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Change the user and password, then save the file by pressing ctrl-o then enter, then exit ctrl-x
run the wallet server again
./Techcoin/src/Techcoind
check how it’s doing
./Techcoin/src/Techcoind getinfo
make sure it sees the latest block

Hope that helps - It is a bit more confusing that it should have been because some of the formatting was lost.
Carsen has handed over this coin to you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: