Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Techcoin [TECH] [186,985 PoW coins 4% PoS] [BITTREX] [ALLCOIN]  (Read 69839 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:44:00 PM

On Bittrex: "This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 22nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC."

Again guys?
My entire holdings would not exceed .1 BTC. Seems a bit ridiculous for a relatively new coin. Richie should know better.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mematzki

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:26:04 AM

lets focus on allcoin.com, we can talk to people there in chatbox, let bittrex delist
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:05:37 PM

I think the tech music idea is a great one.  I need to contact a promoter that I know, but don't know if he would be interested.  Maybe it would be possible to get a label to directly associate with TECH.  They could use it to promote there label, and the coin, perhaps go with some kind of in wallet underground music player?  Soundcloud?  Something like that.  I did not follow ROX at all, but know they had some music ideas, just don't know exactly.
edn247

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:37:34 PM

Folks...  sorry for the lack of activity.

I've had to deal with a series of real-life issues that has taken my attention away from the on-line world.

Last week my girlfriend's bike broke down, so I used my work van to pick her and the bike up from work.  That night someone smashed the window of my work van and stole all my tools that I use in my job for home theatre installation.  The next day my grandfather passed away.  On top of all that I had planned on taking some time off work for vacation around now, but that may have to change.

I'm still here, haven't abandoned y'all - just can't be as active as I'd like to be until I sort my life out a bit.

I had been keeping some volume going on bittrex, I'll get back to doing that as well.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:03:00 PM

I've had to deal with a series of real-life issues that has taken my attention away from the on-line world.

Last week my girlfriend's bike broke down, so I used my work van to pick her and the bike up from work.  That night someone smashed the window of my work van and stole all my tools that I use in my job for home theatre installation.  The next day my grandfather passed away.  On top of all that I had planned on taking some time off work for vacation around now, but that may have to change.

I'm still here, haven't abandoned y'all - just can't be as active as I'd like to be until I sort my life out a bit.

I had been keeping some volume going on bittrex, I'll get back to doing that as well.

Sorry for your loss.  I lost my Grandmother last week, and that stuff sucks.

So yes, we are still here.  Trying to figure some things out, but think we have to work as a team. 
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:19:35 PM

Sorry to hear about your loss and the other bad luck you've been going through.  I just wanted to check in and let you guys know I am here as well.  I had been working on some wallet upgrades but am being slammed at work and have just not had time to dedicate to it.
cecilbdemented

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:21:59 PM

I think the tech music idea is a great one.  I need to contact a promoter that I know, but don't know if he would be interested.  Maybe it would be possible to get a label to directly associate with TECH.  They could use it to promote there label, and the coin, perhaps go with some kind of in wallet underground music player?  Soundcloud?  Something like that.  I did not follow ROX at all, but know they had some music ideas, just don't know exactly.

Roxcoin was a scam.  Their music ideas consisted of nothing more than Photoshopped screenshots of "beta" versions of "apps" and amateur, non-functioning webpages for things like texting songs to people.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:04:28 PM

Roxcoin was a scam.  Their music ideas consisted of nothing more than Photoshopped screenshots of "beta" versions of "apps" and amateur, non-functioning webpages for things like texting songs to people.

Doesn't mean the ideas were useless. The Amiga was a failure in the market place, but all modern computers use it's basic setup. Take what you can get. Often, the best innovation is an aggregation of other's ideas.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:23:39 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 02:03:30 AM by Testing Crypto

Edn247,

Not sure if you had a chance to look at the message forwarded by one of the other community Dev's? Here's what I have so far, let me know what you think? I will update it anytime, upon new things that could be added to the OP. All you have to do is copy the quote from my PM, saving you time & letting you work on more important things. Like getting a compiled Windows/Mac/Linux wallets & many other things (Window & Mac both in the Github link), TECH is a great name for a coin. Hope to see it stick around for a while  Wink

P.S. This is just a start (please let me know if I should continue), I will add multiple clickable designs & anything else you would like... Will also help the network chain stake better, pulled some off the exchange & plan to hold (1000+)   Grin

Testing Crypto

Edited: Aug. 24th 2014 Sept.13th 2014 & bumped to front page.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
cecilbdemented

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:16:13 PM

Edn247,

Not sure if you had a chance to look at the message forwarded by one of the other community Dev's? Here is what I have so far, let me know what you think? I will update it anytime, upon new things that could be added to the OP. All you have to do is copy the quote from my PM, saving you time & letting you work on more important things. Like getting a compiled Windows/Mac/Linux wallets & many other things, TECH is a great name for a coin. Hope to see it stick around for a while  Wink

P.S. This is just a start (please let me know if I should continue), I will add multiple clickable designs & anything else you would like... Will also help the network chain stake better, pulled some off the exchange & plan to hold (1000+)   Grin

Testing Crypto

edn247                TDbWoiw5HJUfESfyJh81mxXncYa6wBGKsx
cecilbdemented   TSUndZHrMUmu7WmPepmXxddhUXMaE556oG
evtrmm                  TXEb7b4RiZk1cKzqf58tBcCiV3coh5Mi8k

LAUNCHED: 6/24/2014
ABANDONED: 6/29/2014
Community take-over: 07/19/2014

Github  Windows, Mac, Source and Blockchain *UPDATED 7/30*
https://github.com/techcoinproject/Techcoin/releases/tag/v1.0.2.0
You will need to download the blockchain from github and put it in the Techcoin appdata folder if you don't have a good copy from previous versions as there is a problem with initial syncing.

These are official supporters of the TECH network:

edn247 - http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/a/TKsCScQtVW
cecilbdemented - http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/a/TSUndZHrMU
evtrmm - http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/a/TAXjTzqTEu
vectisitch - http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/a/TBa7yh9dXh
Biomech - http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/a/TToTewxdja
Invest4al - http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/a/TW3aoVEg9p
Testing Crypto - http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/a/TTUGwUtNEw

These users have pledged to hold TECH and keep their wallet open as much as possible to support the network.

I like it so far, would be interested in seeing more!
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:56:06 AM

Edn247,

Not sure if you had a chance to look at the message forwarded by one of the other community Dev's? Here is what I have so far, let me know what you think? I will update it anytime, upon new things that could be added to the OP. All you have to do is copy the quote from my PM, saving you time & letting you work on more important things. Like getting a compiled Windows/Mac/Linux wallets & many other things (Window & Mac both in the Github link), TECH is a great name for a coin. Hope to see it stick around for a while  Wink

P.S. This is just a start (please let me know if I should continue), I will add multiple clickable designs & anything else you would like... Will also help the network chain stake better, pulled some off the exchange & plan to hold (1000+)   Grin

Testing Crypto

I like it so far, would be interested in seeing more!

Thanks, just updated it with a few more touches & will update it anytime upon request.
Just PM me with what needs to be added & it'll be done A.S.A.P.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:26:23 AM

Hello Techheads!

Just a note that if you check my wallet on the support list during the next week to ten days, I'll likely not be online with it. I haven't rescinded my pledge, I'm moving a rather long distance, and it will take a bit to get everything back on line.

As soon as I'm able, I'll be back on the list Tongue

Meanwhile, I like the graphics and such that are coming down the pike. I think the coin is doing well. Don't worry too much about exchanges and such right now, we're building. Rome wasn't built in a day, and only pump and dump coins worry too much about the short term.
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:48:47 AM

I'll provide enough volume on Bittrex to keep the coin listed while ideas for the future of the coin are fleshed out. 
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:12:31 AM

I'll pledge 10,000 or so coins to support the blockchain.  I just moved some off the exchange.  Here's the link to verify: http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/address/TEA2hQJXa8jabkDJB1o3PvPCLvXiN92gc1
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:24:11 AM

I'll pledge 10,000 or so coins to support the blockchain.  I just moved some off the exchange.  Here's the link to verify: http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/address/TEA2hQJXa8jabkDJB1o3PvPCLvXiN92gc1

That's a very good pledge, will add you to the list & thanks for helping rebuild TECH Grin

cecilbdemented

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:49:56 AM

Just wanted to give everybody a quick development update.  I am actively working on a new wallet and new features, it's just coming very slowly as my full time job has prevented me from dedicating much time to crypto lately.  I do have a TECH wallet compiled with a working block explorer in wallet, just working on the design.  Once that's released we'll fix the sync problem to prevent having to manually download the blockchain.  I'm making this second priority because most of our community probably already has synced the blockchain, we have a workaround by providing the download, and I want to finally get some new features out there, even if they're small steps.

I'm thinking that once we have the new wallet released and the sync issue fixed, we relaunch with a new thread and a giveaway.  What does everyone think?
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:28:00 AM

Sounds like some good plans for TECH, but I would also point out that if the new OP is created with designs/clickable links. TECH community should really try to get others to create some translation threads, not sure that google translate works on designs in english & it should be viewable for everyone. Surely people will be happy to help create a few translated OP's, so everyone can enjoy TECH. I would be happy to help with designs for translated OP's, but I would need someone to check the translated text on the design after it's made & before it's posted (incase google is wrong). Just an idea  Wink

salyerc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:08:17 PM

I'll pledge 10,000 or so coins to support the blockchain.  I just moved some off the exchange.  Here's the link to verify: http://techblocks.chainworks.info:8324/address/TEA2hQJXa8jabkDJB1o3PvPCLvXiN92gc1

I have 10,000 plus coins as well... I have been keeping the wallet open and Staking. Didn't realize that this was helpful... glad to be able to help. As soon as I start my new job I will be buying more to help with the volume on Bittrex.

I just not sure what I can do besides what I am...so anything else I can do to help please let me know. 
cecilbdemented

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:51:21 PM

I have 10,000 plus coins as well... I have been keeping the wallet open and Staking. Didn't realize that this was helpful... glad to be able to help. As soon as I start my new job I will be buying more to help with the volume on Bittrex.

I just not sure what I can do besides what I am...so anything else I can do to help please let me know. 

Thank you for your support.  There is a donation address in the OP if you would like to donate towards future giveaways and bounties.  I'm planning on using my own btc to buy up some TECH for an upcoming giveaway, but anything the community has to offer towards that would be appreciated.  I'm also hoping on raising enough funds so we can offer bounties for translations, a new logo, multipool, etc.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:53:28 PM

yes, we need to start some brainstorming here and get moving forward. 
Its hard to promote if we don't have a plan in mind.

Any input people could give would be appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: