Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:47:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Techcoin [TECH] [186,985 PoW coins 4% PoS] [BITTREX] [ALLCOIN]  (Read 69847 times)
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:29:46 PM

Cool, now what is your take on the website, new thread, new block explorer, or anything else?

I'm hoping to do the new thread next Friday.  I will be buying up some TECH to offer bounties...a bounty for a new block explorer will be top priority.  I'm not as concerned about the website, it would be nice if we could get a decent web developer to jump on board as part of the TECH team.  Maybe we can have a sort of "help wanted" section in the new thread OP asking for people with certain skill sets we are interested in having join the dev team.
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:50:15 PM

Cool, now what is your take on the website, new thread, new block explorer, or anything else?

I'm hoping to do the new thread next Friday.  I will be buying up some TECH to offer bounties...a bounty for a new block explorer will be top priority.  I'm not as concerned about the website, it would be nice if we could get a decent web developer to jump on board as part of the TECH team.  Maybe we can have a sort of "help wanted" section in the new thread OP asking for people with certain skill sets we are interested in having join the dev team.

I'm willing to put up the bounty for a new bock explorer.  PM me. 
uaivj

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:55:40 PM

Can someone explain to me how stake weight and network weight are related?
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:15:02 PM

Can someone explain to me how stake weight and network weight are related?

Your weight = your hashrate/confirmations
Network weight = everyone stakings hashrate/confirmations

Not sure if that's the best way to explain it, but hope it helps Wink

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
cyptohunter

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:12:29 PM

Techcoin is abosolutly a joke,ha haaa
good luck ~ Grin

cecilbdemented

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:12:32 AM

Hey look, we have FUD, poor spelling and all.  We're on our way, baby!
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:26:44 AM

OH MY, FUD US!
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:34:55 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 01:47:47 PM by evtrmm

cryptoid block explore that provides rich list, etc, is .3 btc.

similar to this.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

this has been one of my favorites for all coins.
IMO, because this has been one of the most established sites, I would prefer to go with this explorer.

Give me some input, but most likely, I may decide to send the funds over to get this site operational ASAP, and just put up my address for donation.

Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:01:04 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 02:20:07 PM by Testing Crypto

similar to this.

IMO, because this has been one of the most established sites, I would prefer to go with this explorer.

Give me some input, but most likely, I may decide to send the funds over to get this site operational ASAP, and just put up my address for donation.

I'd say that's one of the best, but it's up to you if you would like to pay .3 BTC for one or contact 2 or 3 of them & have a few block explorers for the same price (always better to have a few of them). That would be my choice, but I will support anything you decide to do  Wink

P.S. Please jump on a few of the other sites, CryptoCoinTalk & the new social sites added to OP Wink

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:03:30 PM

similar to this.

I'd say that's one of the best, but it's up to you if you would like to pay .3 BTC for one or contact 2 or 3 of them & have a few block explorers for the same price (always better to have a few of them). That would be my choice, but I will support anything you decide to do  Wink

Gotcha.  I will post an address in a bit and get this going. 

by the way, you are doing a lot of work, and it is appreciated.  Thanks.
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:16:03 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 11:14:29 PM by Testing Crypto

Gotcha.  I will post an address in a bit and get this going.  

by the way, you are doing a lot of work, and it is appreciated.  Thanks.

I've been looking for a coin to put 10-16hrs in a day on (not be the only one making improvements though & have done that in the past with a coin where the Dev thought it was ok for one person to do everything for months <different BCT user>), being a Tech/Entrepreneur for over a decade & will stick it out with TECH. If this coin does keep an active team, I will do everything in my power to help anywhere possible Wink

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:18:39 PM

Gotcha.  I will post an address in a bit and get this going. 

by the way, you are doing a lot of work, and it is appreciated.  Thanks.

I've been looking for a coin to put 10-16hrs in a day on (not be the only one making improvements though & have done that in the past with a coin where the Dev though it was ok for one person to do everything for months), being a Tech/Entrepreneur for over a decade & will stick it out with TECH. If this coin does keep an active team, I will do everything in my power to help anywhere possible Wink

P.S. If you need help with the website, create me a login & I help with it.

ok, I will do that.  I will give you CPANEL access, where you can get all info needed.  We can do Wordpress, Joomla, etc., or just a basic html site.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:20:20 PM

Testing Crypto, check your pm
cecilbdemented

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:38:36 PM

If all goes well, September 23, 2014 will be TECH Tuesday!  I'll relaunch in a new thread with a new wallet, giveaways, and bounties.

My bounty wallet currently has 2000 TECH in it.  If I could get some donations to increase that to 3000 that would be awesome, because that was the original premine amount.

Even if I don't raise anymore funds for bounties, between bounties and giveaways we'll be giving away more than the total amount of the original premine.

Here are my ideas for bounties.  Let me know what you guys think:

Professional block explorer w/rich list
Seed nodes
Faucet
Game
Multipool
Android wallet
Translations
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:41:21 PM

looks good.
I am about to send .3BTC to CryptoID for Block Explorer with Rich list.

If anyone would like to contribute to this, I would greatly appreciate it.  But no more waiting Wink
1JfkrMcnyQFs9kJCyRXz5Chirbi88xKzYE

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:52:27 PM

Now synchronizing at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tech/
Allow a few hours for the explorer and wallet to catch up, and rich list & other features to become meaningful.
Also let me know if the logo is the appropriate one, or about wallet updates, new website, etc.

I will be offline for the night, I will apply changes and run taint analysis tomorrow morning!

In progress.

.3 BTC was sent to fairglu address 15NiJLbLB161CN1PRkMaJdfvSgVEkGQNhv
TX ID
c12062928d1f2e29edf84f8594dbb28b6b30baf0a664c36035c239c7daecdaee
uaivj

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:54:38 PM

Awesome new block explorer.

"evtrmm"  I sent you a PM about it.
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:34:47 AM

hey everyone, just want to break a couple things down for you today.

1. as you may have seen, we got fairglu to add TECH to CryptoID.info 
2. I continued the discussion with fullhdpixel today, and based on his experience not only with web development, but also with API experience, I feel it is in our best interest to work with him moving forward.  The reason for this is because our stake2win program, and other unmentioned non technical features will need to have full web/wallet integration via api's  I also asked him about joining the team as a full member after explaining part of what I wanted to do, and he said that it was a good time for this, but he needed a bit of time to make some commitment.

so I am putting together a package based off of Testing Cryptos new OP, plus some of the other features we are talking about, and said that he will have the website ready for Sunday - just in time for Tech Tuesday.  I will be sending him .25 BTC tonight, and full development wwth api integration based on what I had described is max 1 BTC

I know Testing Crypto stated that he was willing to do it, but he is doing a great job with everything else, so the more that we can take off of his plate, the more he can get done in other areas.

3. We are working on additional incentives to add into the Stake2Win program, and I cannot wait to make the announcements once the details are finalized.
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:57:15 AM

hey everyone, just want to break a couple things down for you today.

1. as you may have seen, we got fairglu to add TECH to CryptoID.info 
2. I continued the discussion with fullhdpixel today, and based on his experience not only with web development, but also with API experience, I feel it is in our best interest to work with him moving forward.  The reason for this is because our stake2win program, and other unmentioned non technical features will need to have full web/wallet integration via api's  I also asked him about joining the team as a full member after explaining part of what I wanted to do, and he said that it was a good time for this, but he needed a bit of time to make some commitment.

so I am putting together a package based off of Testing Cryptos new OP, plus some of the other features we are talking about, and said that he will have the website ready for Sunday - just in time for Tech Tuesday.  I will be sending him .25 BTC tonight, and full development wwth api integration based on what I had described is max 1 BTC

I know Testing Crypto stated that he was willing to do it, but he is doing a great job with everything else, so the more that we can take off of his plate, the more he can get done in other areas.

3. We are working on additional incentives to add into the Stake2Win program, and I cannot wait to make the announcements once the details are finalized.

Sounds like a good plan to me, I'm going to try & have a minimum of around 10 social sites for community growth. We can build from there, but would like to find as many marketcap/chart & graph sites. Watching each of the HOT sites for a while now & none of them have the same info. Also seeing several great news sites, will find the active ones & keep them in mind for TECH down the road Wink

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:08:01 AM

Awesome new block explorer.

"evtrmm"  I sent you a PM about it.

Thank you for your donation to cover the block explorer.   Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: