Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:28:59 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.The prce of Bitcoin could reach $1000 by the end of 2017.Big companies have started accepting Bitcoin as payment.Economic crisis is expected to happen soon and at that Bitcoin would be the only choise of people. At that time, Bitcoin price woulg go rocket high.

$1k price is realistic and achievable too but I don't think we will be seeing that price by the end of this year, bitcoin will surely test the level of our patience till it reaches to that price as most of the users are holding their coins so that they can sell them at that price.

I highly doubt we will too but even 2k+ is a realistic price for the next year tho. Day by day, more and more companies are accepting bitcoin and in the next few years we might even see a high jump in the price, also considering the central bank bubble.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:33:55 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency.The prce of Bitcoin could reach $1000 by the end of 2017.Big companies have started accepting Bitcoin as payment.Economic crisis is expected to happen soon and at that Bitcoin would be the only choise of people. At that time, Bitcoin price woulg go rocket high.

$1k price is realistic and achievable too but I don't think we will be seeing that price by the end of this year, bitcoin will surely test the level of our patience till it reaches to that price as most of the users are holding their coins so that they can sell them at that price.

I highly doubt we will too but even 2k+ is a realistic price for the next year tho. Day by day, more and more companies are accepting bitcoin and in the next few years we might even see a high jump in the price, also considering the central bank bubble.

Yeah but I think we should not reach to $2k price overnight as if there is major pump in price then it will be surely followed by major dump so its better if we achieve that price slowly and steadily.
Siyas

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:31:14 AM

Bitcoin is moving forward with very solid growth even it may take some more time to reach its all time higher price ever, but I'm pretty sure it will surpass it very soon and the future of bitcoin will be more brighter than ever.The price started increasing. More are joining into this community which ia also an indication of its immense growth.
Chennai

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:37:01 AM

For sure BTC is going to have a good future. It matters on how many are going to use it. If the price is going to be high and stable, lot more will be using and experiencing the benefits out of it. Hope to have a good future to see many experience the value of BTC as we all do. Almost all are waiting for the price to be its peak to double the money they have saved now.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:50:18 AM

Bitcoin is moving forward with very solid growth even it may take some more time to reach its all time higher price ever, but I'm pretty sure it will surpass it very soon and the future of bitcoin will be more brighter than ever.The price started increasing. More are joining into this community which ia also an indication of its immense growth.
Yeah it just a matter of time, may be just few years to come. I have that believe that bitcoin may hit the price of $5000 very soon because no day that comes to pass that you would not experience an action capable of stepping it to positive direction. I just hope I will have enough bitcoin before the price goes up.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:54:19 AM

bitcoin movement is now very nice. look at some of the conditions I believe that in the future bitcoin could become an important commodity in the lives of people globally.
Siyas

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:34:46 PM

The number of bitcoin users have increased now. As you say, more would adapt bitcoin in future. I am sure the value would remain changing. It would still raise even after November. Even if the bitcoin is used physically, the value would remain the same. It will be very surprising to see the bitcoin as the other currency used. If that happens then the usage of BTC would increase high.
markisanon2434

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:40:07 PM

The future of bitcoin is very promising as we can expect more people to adopt the bitcoin. A study has revealed that the use of  bitcoin for settling cross border payments has increased. This is promising and shows that this growth is set for an exponential growth. Collect and Save your bitcoin for the coming years friends!

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:19:16 PM

In my opinion, the future of bitcoin's success heavily relies on how this scaling debate works out.  If it branches off in to two different coins...I'm wondering how that will affect the whole ecosystem. 

Something needs to be done though.  There is literally no way for mass adoption (which is what everyone is hoping for), if transaction fees are higher than that of credit cards and take over several days to confirm transactions.

The last time I sent a payment for roughly $400 it took literally a week to confirm.  I would have put a higher fee setting, but it was from a hot wallet that I had been using the default fee settings from the get go.

Week long or even days long confirmation times will be unacceptable for the general public who still don't even really have a grasp of how it all works.

We really need it to scale and get to the point where less technologically savvy users can utilize bitcoin and have everything take place in the background without them even needing to know how it works.

Like for instance with a credit card.   Most people would not be able to explain how the technology actually works, they just trust that it does.   But with a credit card, you don't have to sit there for several days waiting for your transaction to get approved or declined.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:31:20 AM

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

This is a nice read. Extracting from what I read. Bitcoin imposed a greater risk on the security with the transaction over the internet. Terrorist can buy and can be paid almost any time without the undue noticed of authorities. Hacking and other fraudulent act makes bitcoin a susceptible target. While I can say that aside from this major disadvantage bitcoin has created a diverse ecosystem that is continuing its success until today. So many are investing, demand is increasing, supply is decreasing and the price is increasing as well. Some other countries still ban bitcoin, and other countries lack knowledge about this cryptocurrency, so it is still hard to be adapted to these countries.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀