Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:32:09 AM

I think in a few years, the Paypal will incorporate the bitcoin. That will reduce its cost quite a lot and it can make more profit.

I do believe that this is going to happen in the future because a lot of customers of paypal are already shifting to bitcoins. And paypal is seeing this a threat to their service, so instead of competing with bitcoin. What they are going to do is that they are just going to adopt it and it is really possible to see that bitcoin and paypal will merge.
Yes i think bitcoin are already dominated the paypal because as we can see that more paypal users transfer to bitcoin due to low transaction fee and very convenient to use even though this time bitcoin is not too more popular in whole world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:25:28 AM

I think in a few years, the Paypal will incorporate the bitcoin. That will reduce its cost quite a lot and it can make more profit.

I do believe that this is going to happen in the future because a lot of customers of paypal are already shifting to bitcoins. And paypal is seeing this a threat to their service, so instead of competing with bitcoin. What they are going to do is that they are just going to adopt it and it is really possible to see that bitcoin and paypal will merge.
Yes i think bitcoin are already dominated the paypal because as we can see that more paypal users transfer to bitcoin due to low transaction fee and very convenient to use even though this time bitcoin is not too more popular in whole world.

One more problem with Paypal is the verification thing. They want you to first link it in a bank where thr bank will also charge you some fees. I say that is too much and it can be called robbery. You pay a large price at every transaction in Paypal then they want you to pay more. Thats absurd. Pfft.
sonnyacg

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:31:42 AM

I think bitcoin digital currency is global. for example, in Japan the same with bitcoin bitcoin in Sydney. Bitcoin does not come from one nation. The encrypted security worldwide. there is no government control and the lowest cost of currency transfers. This allows bitcoin digital currency will be the most in the search around the world for the present and the future.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 TX Dice ↑↓ Double Dice ↑↓ Bitcoin Binary Options   ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓ forex ↑↓ Dice of Transaction id ↑↓ 1% edge double dice]
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:21:30 AM

to me the future of bitcoin is really too good and bright, as more and more people are investing their assets in bitcoin therefore to me bitcoin will become the world number one currency and all the people of the world will be using bitcoin in future for trading and shopping also.
Yes, bitcoin's future is highly assured by new investors as long as we are having new people coming into bitcoin to adopt it, we will be marching towards a very strong future. The recent news about paypal integration with bitcoin will be supporting bitcoin to grow further

I do agree. New projects that are still being created will make a brand new investor get intrigued by this currency. They may say it is still young but aint it better to invest in it while it is at its starting point that those invesments that are near dying.

If theres a new thing  that would exist for sure there are  things that would also nearly die as you said. Developing projects that are related to bitcoin adoption would really increase its popularity all over the world and this would made  for bitcoin to have a better  and progressive future for sure.

Yeah mate if there is held the development of bitcoin in the future, bitcoin will have a capital to compete with other currency in  the future . That was a good ideas that many people have a same mind about that.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:25:29 AM

to me the future of bitcoin is really too good and bright, as more and more people are investing their assets in bitcoin therefore to me bitcoin will become the world number one currency and all the people of the world will be using bitcoin in future for trading and shopping also.
Yes, bitcoin's future is highly assured by new investors as long as we are having new people coming into bitcoin to adopt it, we will be marching towards a very strong future. The recent news about paypal integration with bitcoin will be supporting bitcoin to grow further

I do agree. New projects that are still being created will make a brand new investor get intrigued by this currency. They may say it is still young but aint it better to invest in it while it is at its starting point that those invesments that are near dying.

If theres a new thing  that would exist for sure there are  things that would also nearly die as you said. Developing projects that are related to bitcoin adoption would really increase its popularity all over the world and this would made  for bitcoin to have a better  and progressive future for sure.

Yeah mate if there is held the development of bitcoin in the future, bitcoin will have a capital to compete with other currency in  the future . That was a good ideas that many people have a same mind about that.

There is no doubt that bitcoin will be more developed in future and also many companies will start adopting it which will take the price of bitcoin to a higher level.
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:38:20 AM

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

Not sure on what the future bitcoin is because allot of things can happen with in the mean time so we can just wait and see what will happen.
Maybe Bitcoin will be taken over by a bank or something else you will never know.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:22:00 AM

my personal view is that bitcoin future is so bright because bitcoin is already so successful and more and more people are entering in the field of bitcoin that is making is more reliable and stronger, so i think bitcoin will be more successful in future.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:51:14 AM

my personal view is that bitcoin future is so bright because bitcoin is already so successful and more and more people are entering in the field of bitcoin that is making is more reliable and stronger, so i think bitcoin will be more successful in future.

I also have an opinion just like you. I like it because it is now bitcoin has the potential and the tremendous growth compared to other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has also been widely accepted by some companies that would like to see changes in technology the better.
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:01:30 PM

The future of Bitcoin Is, we can pay everything with bitcoin no needed 3rd service (like exchanger)

all of currency basically use bitcoin no Us dollar
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:03:56 PM

the future is definitely going to be really bright and it will make you big money for sure, i hope that im right

That's not really outspoken. I think in the future bitcoin will continue growing making it more and more popular which makes stores accept them as a payment. After this they get even more popular because of the stores.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:14:59 PM

I think the future of bitcoin lays in the peoples hands. It depends how much treat the bitcoin and if they will keep investing in it. If the people keep selling bitcoin then they will drop alot and the future looks very not bright. 
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:25:31 PM

I think the future of bitcoin lays in the peoples hands. It depends how much treat the bitcoin and if they will keep investing in it. If the people keep selling bitcoin then they will drop alot and the future looks very not bright. 

Yeah if people will continue to use it then bitcoin will become more powerful currency in future and it will not be easy for it to disappear till people show their faith in it.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:35:03 PM

I think the future of bitcoin depends on how it moves forward, If everything goes according to the base of how it moved so far it would be a top-currency in the future, Specially with the growing adoption and use for it.
Better in the future of bitcoin depends on how many people are going to use it because if people are not going to use it how they are going to implies others to use bitcoin as global currency? if we cant emplies bitcoin to other thing it will not grow for sure base on the thing i read or article bitcoin depends always on the user.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:37:53 PM

Yeah if people will continue to use it then bitcoin will become more powerful currency in future and it will not be easy for it to disappear till people show their faith in it.

we all need to help this to happen in the future.
it will not happen on its own.

we should start using bitcoin more as a currency instead of just hoarding bitcoin in our cold storages. this way we will be giving a lot of power to bitcoin ourself as we help the mass adoption of bitcoin over time.

Buying the dip...
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:52:00 PM

Exactly. Whatever happens to bitcoin is the effect of what people were thinking.
If we all dream of bitcoin's success, then it will happen for sure.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:06:54 PM

Exactly. Whatever happens to bitcoin is the effect of what people were thinking.
Yes the future of bitcoin will depend on the faith and trust that its users will put on it, and till people will continue to use it I don't think we need to worry about its future.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:30:40 PM

Yes the future of bitcoin will depend on the faith and trust that its users will put on it, and till people will continue to use it I don't think we need to worry about its future.
yes that is a fact that there is no worry about the future of bitcoin, the future of bitcoin is also depending on the people interested and their investment,   if so far the people will take interest in bitcoin so the future of bitcoin will be bright.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:33:20 PM

yes that is a fact that there is no worry about the future of bitcoin, the future of bitcoin is also depending on the people interested and their investment,   if so far the people will take interest in bitcoin so the future of bitcoin will be bright.

There are many haters of bitcoin who will start spreading negative news related to bitcoins if price drops and many people start believing those rumors, but if they do their own research then they will come to know that the future of bitcoin is very bright.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:11:26 PM

There are many haters of bitcoin who will start spreading negative news related to bitcoins if price drops and many people start believing those rumors, but if they do their own research then they will come to know that the future of bitcoin is very bright.

so far, I've never met anyone who hates bitcoin. I mean I've seen the big bankars and such spreading a not so good message about bitcoin, but so far, from a normal person, no.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bapparabi

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:34:21 PM

I have no doubt about the future of bitcoin,100% bitcoin will have the brightest future because bitcoin certainly has the potential to rule the crypto-currency and or even over fiat currencies as well.Thats why we all are here because we believe in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: