Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:12:34 PM

The future of bitcoin looks very good because as long as it spreads farther across the far reaches of the world it will have a future. As long as more and more people become accustom to using it, there will be more use for it's use. It has a very bright future indeed.  Grin

Yes the future of bitcoin is bright for sure, and we are seeing more users joining the community and it will be higher in future once bitcoin gets more popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:19:00 PM

Bitcoin's future has never been as bright as it is now. The halving is coming soon, and with it a huge increase in price.Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
BitcoinMalaysia

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 03:31:02 PM

Bitcoin's future is bright, especially when it is integrated into the real-world economy.

Invest globally with bitcoin. Wealthfront for bitcoin.
http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:58:48 PM

Bitcoin's future has never been as bright as it is now. The halving is coming soon, and with it a huge increase in price.Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.

Well, if the halving really affect the price of bitcoin and make bitcoin's price increase. I'm sure it will make the future of bitcoin will be good and make more people to use bitcoin.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:59:09 PM

Well, if the halving really affect the price of bitcoin and make bitcoin's price increase. I'm sure it will make the future of bitcoin will be good and make more people to use bitcoin.

Obviously.
A higher price would surely attract more people to use bitcoin, as it is attracting people right now.
The price is not bad now as well, but if it goes even more higher then it would be great for the future of bitcoin.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:02:55 PM

Obviously.
A higher price would surely attract more people to use bitcoin, as it is attracting people right now.
The price is not bad now as well, but if it goes even more higher then it would be great for the future of bitcoin.

Price will go higher in this year due to upcoming events that we have this year, and I think this would be the best year for bitcoin, as we will be seeing all time high in this year.
treeguard

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:03:44 PM

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

I think that bitcoin have very good future, price will be huge because o halvings, more sites like openbazaar opening, and so on

And of course bitcoin will be very popular too, so i think that butcoin won't die anytime soon for sure, it have great future
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:09:58 PM

The future in Bitcoin will be positive!
BTC will become the de facto digital currency within 2 years. King of Coins. {Not just on dominance, but retail acceptance, and track record}
But BTC will not stay there for long. Someone will create the perfect coin, for governments to manipulate, and they would find ways to regulate people, to force them to use that.
People have too diverse views on poliitics and other human factors, for them to adopt a single currency world wide.
Until then, we ride the BTC wave, and then climb onto the next wave, whatever that will be
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:16:40 PM

The bitcoin community will grow. And with the availability of internet all around the world this will happen even faster.
Especially for the younger generations the bitcoin willturn out to be an interesting alternative to common fiat.
The only thing bitcoin needs is a commen line in thechnical questions (halfing etc).

It's me!!!
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:59:47 PM

Bitcoin can be use as payment in everywhere, like shops, stores. groceries, gas, transportation, and other places.
And Bitcoin will become global currency.
all people have the same hopes mate bitcoin could be legal currency just like fiat. then we can buy any goods with bitcoin.
if bitcoin continues to grow and adopter continues to grow each year. then in the future all we hope. that allow to happen Cheesy

But Now in this time also, bitcoin is considered as a legal currency as if it is not legal then why is not any legal ban on it? and we can buy any thing, any good with bitcoin,

Hire me for your campaign management
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:44:01 PM

Bitcoin can be use as payment in everywhere, like shops, stores. groceries, gas, transportation, and other places.
all people have the same hopes mate bitcoin could be legal currency just like fiat. then we can buy any goods with bitcoin.
if bitcoin continues to grow and adopter continues to grow each year. then in the future all we hope. that allow to happen Cheesy

But Now in this time also, bitcoin is considered as a legal currency as if it is not legal then why is not any legal ban on it? and we can buy any thing, any good with bitcoin,

bitcoin is not declared legal yet, and I don't think that it will get legal status in future too as its a threat to the Governments and the banking system.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:53:09 PM

in my country, bitcoin is legall if you used it for trading purpose, but if you addopted it as a currency it might be ilegall activity, but i think it's not a serious problem, even though Rusia and taiwan has banned bitcoin, people from those countries still using it
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 11:46:39 PM

Best of the best in crypto currency world i guess. If bitcoin will continiue evolve like this good future is real anyway. I wish good luck to bitcoin from the bottom of my heart.

ShrykeZ

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:52:38 PM

I don't believe it will entirely replace fiat, or even Paypal for that matter, it will just be another alternative, the dream is for it to be in more widespread use than the former.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:16:31 AM

I don't believe it will entirely replace fiat, or even Paypal for that matter, it will just be another alternative, the dream is for it to be in more widespread use than the former.
Yes true profit replace fiat I think it is very hard but if I can overtake paypal I am very sure it'll be fine. In the future I hope bitcoin will be known by the people and will adopt bitcoin for business, maybe it can help the growth of bitcoin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:20:58 AM

in my country, bitcoin is legall if you used it for trading purpose, but if you addopted it as a currency it might be ilegall activity, but i think it's not a serious problem, even though Rusia and taiwan has banned bitcoin, people from those countries still using it
I don't know how far the people from these countries are using bitcoin even after banned by their government. Most countries ban bitcoin because they afraid that bitcoin may affect their banking system. If it is made very strict people can't use it.

Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:39:46 AM

I don't know how far the people from these countries are using bitcoin even after banned by their government. Most countries ban bitcoin because they afraid that bitcoin may affect their banking system. If it is made very strict people can't use it.

Yes indeed it seems to me already a risk in some countries do exist which prohibit bitcoin as it may affect its financial system. But I guess it will not affect, and if we can get people to believe about bitcoin would soon be resolved.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:41:29 AM

Bitcoin will take over the FIAT. Thats the next big step for the bitcoin in the future.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 06:14:33 AM

Bitcoin will take over the FIAT. Thats the next big step for the bitcoin in the future.

No, I am afraid bitcoin can't do that. that's too much...Even if bitcoins price is in four or even five digits, as long as its uses is limited only to few stores and online transactions, then, still, fiat play a role in each country...

Yes bitcoin will never replace fiat but bitcoin will be added as processesor for people who use fiat and theres no doubt that bitcoin will be added as payment processors to big online store here and it is the biggest achievement for bitcoin and all of us will surely happy if that happens easy transaction on what we are buying online.

maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:32:25 AM

No, I am afraid bitcoin can't do that. that's too much...Even if bitcoins price is in four or even five digits, as long as its uses is limited only to few stores and online transactions, then, still, fiat play a role in each country...

I agree,bitcoin wont be having the power to do that because there is no country that is supporting it and even the biggest country wont support bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: