Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CSO] CSCoin | X11 | PoS | CryptoCoin For Counter-Strike  (Read 49706 times)
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:18:36 PM

Upcoming Developments:

1. The wallet supports P2P fighting with bet!
Players could start a fight with anyone with bet right on the wallet! This feature will support CS1.5, CS1.6, and CSGO!
There will be many game rules that players could choose from, for instance player who got 10 kills will win the game, and/or AWP only, etc.
Once the another player accept the fight, the wallet will create a private server for players to start fight! ETA a month after launch.

2. CSGO TipBot
Players could tip each other in game by one click! ETA two weeks after launch.

3. Dedicated CS servers
Players could win CSCoins when playing on our servers!

4. CS Betting site
The betting site ONLY for CS and supports CSCoin! ETA TBA.

5. Online tutorials site
We will hire pro players to make tutorial videos and articles for our players. ETA TBA.

will be paying attention to if any of these developments do make it to the fore. the possibility of an anticheat server for playing and betting in a safe/fair environment has it's prospects.. i hope u can deliver

ipo investors obviously cant sell at these prices so at least we're starting from the ground up. if you start delivering you'll have my support. also a counterstrike fan and have a whole clan behind me ;p

stan4

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:21:35 PM

Upcoming Developments:

1. The wallet supports P2P fighting with bet!
Players could start a fight with anyone with bet right on the wallet! This feature will support CS1.5, CS1.6, and CSGO!
There will be many game rules that players could choose from, for instance player who got 10 kills will win the game, and/or AWP only, etc.
Once the another player accept the fight, the wallet will create a private server for players to start fight! ETA a month after launch.

2. CSGO TipBot
Players could tip each other in game by one click! ETA two weeks after launch.

3. Dedicated CS servers
Players could win CSCoins when playing on our servers!

4. CS Betting site
The betting site ONLY for CS and supports CSCoin! ETA TBA.

5. Online tutorials site
We will hire pro players to make tutorial videos and articles for our players. ETA TBA.

will be paying attention to if any of these developments do make it to the fore. the possibility of an anticheat server for playing and betting in a safe/fair environment has it's prospects.. i hope u can deliver

ipo investors obviously cant sell at these prices so at least we're starting from the ground up. if you start delivering you'll have my support. also a counterstrike fan and have a whole clan behind me ;p

Respect
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:48:01 PM

This coin needs something positive right now.

Dev, please get the block explorer done right away.

No block explorer puts us in some pretty bad company

Thanks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:45:21 PM

remaining ipo coins should be divided and shared with the current buyers, coins selling for 0.0000035 on c-cex means ipo coins were way overpriced
deznuts

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:03:51 PM

remaining ipo coins should be divided and shared with the current buyers, coins selling for 0.0000035 on c-cex means ipo coins were way overpriced

This happens all the time. Early dumping at low prices from miners. As long as the dev doesn't bail on this project and actually provide what is promised the prices will climb and everyone who is holding will make good profits.
cscoin (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:07:53 PM

The real price will show when our projects are fully running, so please be patient.
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:40:19 PM

@cscoin

could you introduce you yourself?, its interessting to know why you startet to create a counterstrike coin,  did you ever played that game? and when yes, which one ? ever played in a leaque?  what is your intension?

Just tell us something about you,  couse you re already a big mystery with this project.

thanks.

cscoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:07:06 PM

@cscoin

could you introduce you yourself?, its interessting to know why you startet to create a counterstrike coin,  did you ever played that game? and when yes, which one ? ever played in a leaque?  what is your intension?

Just tell us something about you,  couse you re already a big mystery with this project.

thanks.

Sure no problem, I started playing CS when it was CS 1.5, and now I play CS:GO couple times per week. Hopefully I can play more frequently on our CSCoin server when it's up Smiley
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:47:28 PM

@cscoin

thanks.

Sure no problem, I started playing CS when it was CS 1.5, and now I play CS:GO couple times per week. Hopefully I can play more frequently on our CSCoin server when it's up Smiley

Any dev experience?.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cscoin (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:57:05 AM

@cscoin

thanks.

Any dev experience?.

Sure, we will see when we released projects Smiley
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:29:18 AM

+1 Distribute the remaining shares with IPO investors on basis of their invested BTC
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:16:12 AM

+1 Distribute the remaining shares with IPO investors on basis of their invested BTC

it is too early to speak about price,pow is not finish,too many dumpers.curently price on 350sats is overvalued,u cannot pay electricity for mining!!!
it is a time to buy,not sell Cool
give some time to dev and be pationed.

Relax!!!

CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:23:31 AM

it is too early to speak about price,pow is not finish,too many dumpers.curently price on 350sats is overvalued,u cannot pay electricity for mining!!!

Relax!!!

What was the point of buying into an ipo then? I dont mind people dumping in the beginning. For example today I bought a whole heap on c-cex for half the price of my ipo share Grin
atanas2d

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:01:05 AM

Dev,

Feel free to ask for help like translations or development if you need.
pandher
Legendary

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 10:19:42 AM

it is too early to speak about price,pow is not finish,too many dumpers.curently price on 350sats is underrvalued,u cannot pay electricity for mining!!!

Relax!!!

I am as patient and cool as cucumber, once pow is over and we have the betting feature, ill be kicking a** and price will be too.

Only 3 shares left, so i think dev should distribute among investors
fortheson

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:44:57 PM

Can I  still apply for an IPO now?

szwagiercz

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

DEV, what is the next feature you develop, and when you did it?
pandher
Legendary

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:35:00 PM

Can I  still apply for an IPO now?

Buy here, cheaper than IPO
Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:09:07 PM

Hey all. Is POS working at the moment? Cause network weight is 0. Thanks
ljm81

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:28:40 PM

PoS starts block: 9700
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: