Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:19:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CSO] CSCoin | X11 | PoS | CryptoCoin For Counter-Strike  (Read 49706 times)
japandrew73

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:28:58 AM

i just keep buying more every time they dump
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:31:04 AM

where is dumpers ? , i want more cheap coins  Undecided

Grin you can buy in exchange
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:35:30 AM

i just keep buying more every time they dump

me 2 but really I look on twitter and facebook and it is pretty quite... are you guys atleast talking in the counter strike forums?Huh

lets get loud people... get loud or meet the graves!  Big gaps starts a low volume trend and then its bye bye time

deznuts

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:22:24 AM

Anyone dumping cheap now has to be really impatient and is just losing out.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:35:07 AM

I wouldn't worry about price just gather more Smiley... Get the word out!

willpv2

Activity: 130

Always trying to learn more.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 03:36:33 AM

true, besides.. after Storm's thorough post I'm sure we'll hear something from dev tomorrow anyway (maybe a video peek at the testing betting site? that would be nice, like a E3 demo lol) and the price will jump. He was obviously upset, emotion was leaking out of my monitor as I read it lol but it was very well written regardless.

luckily i'm still only about a week old to the crypto trading so still only using .01 BTC in total till i get a better grasp on trading so it didn't hit me as hard as others. Other then annoied that my coins are locked in CSO and unable to make any other trades unless I want to sell at a loss. but name of the game I guess and lesson learned to not go all in on only one coin in the future.

Currently Holding: SWIFT(BitSwift) & XMG(Magi)

InvestFeed coming soon: https://www.investfeed.com/?rec=661f1bb
szwagiercz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:39:27 AM

We need new exchange. New exchange=new peoples in.

Retweet request to Poloniex: https://twitter.com/AdamSzwagier/status/489252456162144256
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:40:22 AM

This StormTheFront guy had obviously some good points...

Wait and see Wink
StormTheFront

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:12:23 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 04:27:16 AM by StormTheFront

this is the most obvious attempt at FUD i've ever seen  Roll Eyes
Actually it is an attempt to point out the very obvious situation that is happening on the market right now.

It is an attempt to have you actually take caution before blindly jumping in.

Do whatever you want.

Just look at the market and realize what is happening before you do.
There is a very real chance that it will not recover.
Or that worse things are yet to come.
You seem to have the lingo down well enough to chant FUD like a sheep, but can you say "BagHolder"?? You might be adding that to your vocabulary soon.

The only FUD here, is the absolute silence when it comes to showing even a sign of ANY development happening. That is killing any chance at recovery or progression.
I really do hope this is not the case.
That there really is something happening behind the curtain of Oz.
maybe the Dev will come up with something truly magical out of thin air and we will all be rich one day soon....
maybe he can show even a scrap of effort put towards that now, and turn this entire situation around for all of us immediately by jump starting the market....
That is why I very clearly called on the Dev to provide even a scrap of ANYTHING.
That would change a lot right now.
Give us all hope.

Don't listen to me. Just ask questions and make your own mind up.
And look around you too.
I can gain absolutely nothing from my statement above if you listened to what it said.
The coins are already dumping.
The exchange cannot sustain any bid over 900. Not for long. I have all the cheap coins I could possibly want already.

It just might help prevent you from losing all your money though, by protecting your investment. Really sorry for that.

Look at the signs. That is all. Don't take my word for it or believe everything I say for no reason. I do not expect that.
I don't know the future either. Maybe everything will turn out great. I can't say that it won't.
What I am doing, is pointing at very real evidence that some very shady stuff is going on.
People should be aware of that.

Take another look at your definition of FUD, because none of this fits that bill. The market is already being manipulated badly, and all I am doing is point out to what extent. That does not help me get rich.

Hold on, there is a few IPOers, two of them buy for 2.1 BTC, and when they see CSO is not on 5000 sat they solding and going to another coin. I have 45 000 CSO from IPO, now i have 80k. Wait until we have betting site, dev announced that.
I hope that you are right.
It would be nice if it were as simple as that, and everything worked out in a week. Or two. Or whenever this materializes from thin air.

I am not saying that it won't.

I am saying be cautious. Think before you act on impulse.

The only thing I am suggesting by making any attempts at freezing the market, is that you all protect what you are holding and we can see where this goes in a week without losing everything to the dumper.
If people start buying up all our coins at +1500.... great! then the market recovers.
If the Dev releases anything... great! the market recovers.
If you feed the dumper... then the coin itself becomes worth 300 again. Then we all lose.
Obviously, regardless of how popular that idea ever became, people are going to continue trading... but the damage will be much less, and everyone will have been warned.
I managed the 2nd part.
It is a terrible terrible idea, with huge consequences.... but double that for continuing on this current course without any heads up. Now you have that much. A heads up.

make your own choices.

166    CSCoin    CSO    $ 37,723    $ 0.007782    4,847,420 *    $ 5,507    -16.34 %    -22.90 %    ?
Didn't see many people posting it anymore.
So I will clearly point out the $10,000..... the 1/4 of what it was nearly.... that went missing last night. Alone.
You won't make it 7 days at this rate.
You can send emails to their support complaining about the FUD that MarketCaps is spreading. but they might laugh at you.
I can't bend facts.
Not what the Exchange reports, and not what these guys do either. So believe them. Not me.

We are not only at risk of losing all of the value of our coins, we are at risk of someone picking up enough cheap coins to hold 51%.
Take your pick.
Either one alone is enough to worry me.
CryptoPleb

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:21:49 AM

LeagueCoin has half as many coins as cso and they're sitting at 3000 sats never above 6000. League of legends is just as big a game and the coins development is further along so I don't know why you's expect cso to be above 1-1500 sats right now. Just go focus on something else and come back in a couple weeks or sell and find another coin to jump on.
StormTheFront

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:38:29 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 04:49:51 AM by StormTheFront

LeagueCoin has half as many coins as cso and they're sitting at 3000 sats never above 6000. League of legends is just as big a game and the coins development is further along so I don't know why you's expect cso to be above 1-1500 sats right now. Just go focus on something else and come back in a couple weeks or sell and find another coin to jump on.
It is not the current price that bothers me.
That is expected.
And then some really.

It is what is happening on the trade market. Very clearly. Without even trying to hide it.
Dumping bundles of 24k coins per sell @870.
you think that is normal? and you can't see where any of this is headed?
Not with all of these signs stacking up one after another?

The dumping has not ended. Where do all of these coins keep coming from?
Don't bother asking questions. Just buy more. Sounds like a great idea.
I wish you well with that.

I will do. The point was to at least warn you. Because none of you seem to see what is happening in front of you.

EDIT: btw, great example. I am familiar with them.
WE PAST THEM YESTERDAY.
So why would I expect for us to do better than them, well to answer your question: because we did?
But again, it is not about the price of the coin now. Or then.
Look deeper than that.

Just be aware of the market, and by now, I think you all are whether you want to be or not.
It may turn out to be nothing.
I am not saying we are all doomed. Not yet.
Things could go great from here on in, and only time will tell. Be cautious. Make smart choices.
CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:40:46 AM

It is not the current price that bothers me.
That is expected.
And then some really.

It is what is happening on the trade market. Very clearly. Without even trying to hide it.
Dumping bundles of 24k coins per sell @870.
you think that is normal? and you can't see where any of this is headed?
Not with all of these signs stacking up one after another?

The dumping has not ended. Where do all of these coins keep coming from?
Don't bother asking questions. Just buy more. Sounds like a great idea.
I wish you well with that.

I will do. The point was to at least warn you. Because none of you seem to see what is happening in front of you.

I bought half a bitcoin worth of coins on c-cex for 300sats. Assuming others bought more then them selling at 800 is an alright quick profit.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:43:44 AM

not focused on the price but yet I know it will double... here we go

willpv2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 04:53:45 AM

first off League of Legends is a crappy game no matter what anyone says lol (sorry I just cant stand that game lol)

I know we all have hope and beleif in this coin but you are dismissing Storm's VALID points blindly. read his past posts, he was excited about the coin. yes we all want it to succeed and rise, but blindly dismissing valid arguments just because you don't want to hear them, think about them, or allow others to consider them is never a good idea. explore the issue, make it better, rise rise rise....

CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:55:47 AM

What exactly is he claiming?
So these people selling at this price can't be people like me who bought 166,000 cso for .5btc and making a quick profit?
It'll stop eventually as the coins trade hands
StormTheFront

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:02:13 AM

first off League of Legends is a crappy game no matter what anyone says lol (sorry I just cant stand that game lol)

I know we all have hope and beleif in this coin but you are dismissing Storm's VALID points blindly. read his past posts, he was excited about the coin. yes we all want it to succeed and rise, but blindly dismissing valid arguments just because you don't want to hear them, think about them, or allow others to consider them is never a good idea. explore the issue, make it better, rise rise rise....

Thank you. I appreciate that.

So these people selling at this price can't be people like me who bought 166,000 cso for .5btc and making a quick profit?
Well HE is claiming that they could have sold off that 300,000+ and growing coins that have already been dumped, spread across only 3 days even or maybe 4, and the rock solid stable market that we HAD would have sustained that at 1500.

They chose not to. Why?

What he is claiming, is that when you dump over 170,000 coins in one sell order... you are not multiple people.
When every buy order above 900 is filled indiscriminately no matter how large....

YOU SHOULD START TO QUESTION THAT. and more.

sorry.... was I NOT thorough enough Huh Tongue Tongue Tongue  Last thing I expected.
I can take questions Smiley
I have a few of my own too.
willpv2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 05:02:45 AM

actually for me it's the lack of communication with dev/team and any work. Have you checked out http://cscoin.info/ lately? It's basicly a "Hello World" page.

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:09:34 AM

I also think league of legends is shit Smiley CS forever Smiley

CryptoPleb

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:09:38 AM

got it thanks
cscoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:17:45 AM

actually for me it's the lack of communication with dev/team and any work. Have you checked out http://cscoin.info/ lately? It's basicly a "Hello World" page.

we only have limit people to do the works, so if you guys want a decent coin website it's totally fine then we might need to delay the betting site a little bit..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: