Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 10:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CSO] CSCoin | X11 | PoS | CryptoCoin For Counter-Strike  (Read 49728 times)
johnambush

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:18:38 AM

not trying 2 create any hype or anything but dev logged in yesterday and said last statement that worst case was Tuesday... soo...

If he cares he wouldn't let price go so low, he would said something about progress or something...he is gone. Anyway I will hold my coins because...maybe someone take over one day
watchtheskies

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

All you Counter-Strike fans should check out HYPER! The coin is running Counter-Strike competitions on its servers which have HYPER integration already! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0

HYPER is seeing increasing volume on Bittrex and is seeing major media coverage:

http://hypercrypto.com

http://bitcoinist.net/hyper-coin-overview/

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-hyper-sponsoring-space-mmo-161300553.html

The coin has been around for a few months now and the dev is as committed as ever.

Currently staking TEK and HYPER
StormTheFront

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:47:58 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 01:55:27 AM by StormTheFront

not trying 2 create any hype or anything but dev logged in yesterday and said last statement that worst case was Tuesday... soo...

If he cares he wouldn't let price go so low, he would said something about progress or something...he is gone. Anyway I will hold my coins because...maybe someone take over one day

So I guess you have the complete source code for the coin then?

Didn't think so.
Funny though, how the coin is an exact duplicate of LOLcoin in every way (with a few numbers changed for fun)... and yet LOLcoin did not release a source code to the best of my knowledge either.
You would almost think that CSO dev and LOL dev are more in cahoots than they let on Huh
or maybe, considering the EXACT same thing happened from start to finish at LOL, it was the same idiot all along. Playing both coins into the ground. To take your money.
Pretty hard to suggest otherwise if you look at facts.

REGARDLESS, even if anyone had the ability to "take over" this coin..... who would want to build on the ashes of a shitty scam coin, which the Dev who robbed you already owns half the coins of or more, from manipulating the market so badly.
Besides the IPO, and the premine nobody noticed, and the instamine nobody cared about.... there are even more reasons to never resurrect this piece of crap coin.
"Taking over", for one thing, is not as simple (or possible) as you would like to think.
Nor would it ever be worth it.
Starting over the HONEST way, with actual developers backing the project from the start, is the only way to make it worth it. Even then, this idiot Dev certainly has tarnished the entire "CS coin" idea.
At least the coin could be designed more fairly.
Launched more fairly.
Distributed more fairly.
And not raped. Prison style. Until there is nothing left.

278    CSCoin CSCoin    CSO    $ 1,760    $ 0.000363    4,849,367 *    $ 32    -0.19 %    -16.30 %    -84.88 %

Either that, or actually doing a PROPER job of scamming people.
Because stealing $20,000 or whatever he got away with, from a goldmine that wasn't going anywhere and ripe for the picking...... is laughable. Like robbing a bank for $3 and change, by killing everyone inside.
Sure. It can be done. But how stupid do you have to be??
The most pathetic part is, even a 13 year old could have run a better scam.
I personally know 8 year olds who could have done a better job of selling a "counter strike dream".
The only thing worse than the failure to develop anything.
Or the failure to work with the community.
Is the obvious failure to even properly pull off a real scam, by properly marketing and hyping much of anything besides a single empty promise called "later" with zero details on anything.

Ten times what he stole from you, is only a drop in the bucket compared to what any real scammer could pull off with an IP like CounterStrike.

One hundred times that much, is a drop in the bucket compared to what any talented Developer should be able to do with this coin. If implemented properly and professionally.

This coin, CSO, will NEVER reach those numbers now. EVER.
The distribution is too fudged up beyond repair.
Dev dropped the bomb.
He is gone.

Advertising GARBAGE that I refuse to quote.
Stay classy Roll Eyes
And go advertise somewhere else.

There is a reason nobody here bought your lame coins either.
No reason to travel the forum posting your propaganda in every other coins thread except your own.
This thread regards CSO coin.
If you have nothing to contribute to CSO, then the door is over there Wink kthxbai.
exciter0

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:02:17 PM

Guys, it's Tuesday. cscoin.info website is gone. price hit 3 satoshis on c-cex. Is it time to dox the dev and pay him a visit?  Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄ G O L D M I N T ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬ Blockchain based platform which operates Gold-backed Cryptoassets ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ BLOGTelegramSlackANN ThreadTwitterReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:06:08 PM

I figured out this was a scam at 1000 satoshi but got lazy and dumped my 165000 coins at 650
holylacross

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:12:36 PM

Guys, it's Tuesday. cscoin.info website is gone. price hit 3 satoshis on c-cex. Is it time to dox the dev and pay him a visit?  Grin

Lets do it Grin

Pretty upsetting, plus the dev gets on everyday just too look at what he has done. Without making any effort to show he's actually still trying to work on the coin and CS servers/betting
cscoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:28:40 AM

Sorry for the delay, the betting website is up and because there's no matches today, we will update matches on thursday!

http://cscoin.info/betting/
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:34:18 AM

Sorry for the delay, the betting website is up and because there's no matches today, we will update matches on thursday!

Interesting on Tuesday as promised... good job .. We'll see Thursday I guess

StormTheFront

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:52:51 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 04:41:58 PM by StormTheFront

More interesting: that the Dev continues to ignore reality.
AND THE COMMUNITY.

This is all fun and great, who knows maybe if this betting site works.... there might actually be a chance. Right?
Except what happens when Valve sends the letter we should all be waiting for now Huh
We already discovered that this approach will not work.
LOL is a perfect example of where following this approach will eventually lead us to. Broken & worthless.

Great to see the Dev actually deliver something. Do NOT get me wrong.
But we need a totally different approach than this.

SUCH AS: the Dev communicating, and participating with the community. For starters.

What can I say to you that has not been said hundreds of times now? Sad

If you are honestly going to make an effort, then you need to PM me.
You are pissing on any chances that you have left to make something of this.
If you insist on trying, then make an effort by reaching out for help.
You do need it.
Obviously.

AT THE VERY LEAST:  post a bounty for a Multipool that pays out in CSO.
Lame as that sounds. Even though not too many people will even use the damn thing.
That way people who have already expressed interest in mining CSO after the POW ended can actually do that, and the dead horse of a market we have can finally get some mouth 2 mouth.
Won't take many more days with this little volume, before markets start shutting us down.
At least prevent that.
Try using some of those bags and bags of IPO money you have Wink "stabilizing the market" is what you said the IPO was for in the first place, right?... so how is that going?
This thread needs bounties.
Multipool is a decent start, or choose something else! I don't care what.

Build momentum. This is not rocket surgery here.
holylacross

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:18:06 PM

More interesting: that the Dev continues to ignore reality.
AND THE COMMUNITY.

This is all fun and great, who knows maybe if this betting site works.... there might actually be a chance. Right?
Except what happens when Valve sends the letter we should all be waiting for now Huh
We already discovered that this approach will not work.
LOL is a perfect example of where following this approach will eventually lead us to. Broken & worthless.

Great to see the Dev actually deliver something. Do NOT get me wrong.
But we need a totally different approach than this.

SUCH AS: the Dev communicating, and participating with the community. For starters.

What can I say to you that has not been said hundreds of times now? Sad

If you are honestly going to make an effort, then you need to PM me.
You are pissing on any chances that you have left to make something of this.
If you insist on trying, then make an effort by reaching out for help.
You do need it.
Obviously.

AT THE VERY LEAST:  post a bounty for a Multipool that pays out in CSO.
Lame as that sounds. Even though not too many people will even use the damn thing.
That way people who have already expressed interest in mining CSO after the POW ended can actually do that, and the dead horse of a market we have can finally get some mouth 2 mouth.
Won't take many more days with this little volume, before markets start shutting us down.
At least prevent that.
Try using some of those bags and bags of IPO money you have Wink "stabilizing the market" is what you said the IPO was for in the first place, right?... so how is that going?
This thread needs bounties.
Multipool is a decent start, or choose something else! I don't care what.

Build momentum. This is not rocket surgery here.

Make this guy your PR person. I'm sure he'll even do it for free Wink
exciter0

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:20:14 PM

You can't be serious and call this a betting site??!! It's merely a few lines of html code, much like the cscoin.info site.
Go back to the hole where you climbed out of!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄ G O L D M I N T ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬ Blockchain based platform which operates Gold-backed Cryptoassets ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ BLOGTelegramSlackANN ThreadTwitterReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬
StormTheFront

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:13:22 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 08:02:43 PM by StormTheFront

You can't be serious and call this a betting site??!! It's merely a few lines of html code, much like the cscoin.info site.
Go back to the hole where you climbed out of!

The only saving grace, to that ugly as sin piece of.... 'website'..... (if you can call it that, I use the term loosely)...... is that it is completely and totally worthless.
We can't use it.
Even if it did work properly.
Which I also very highly doubt at this point too!
However, if he does get that pile of website operating properly and accepting bets, then we will be shutdown immediately.
We are lucky he failed this time.
So far.

I cannot decide if this is an obvious scam...... or if Dev just obvious no speakie de Engrish, and is a complete failure at basically everything in life.
As I said before, if this is a scam, then it is the most pathetic job I have ever seen in my entire life.
It lacks the part where you actually scam people.
And this whole so-called "scam" would need to be operating under the belief that the least amount of money, is the best amount. Dev must be a golfer.
What is the next step of that master plan Huh
Giving everyone their money back, with interest and an apology note? Because that is the most ridiculous way of scamming people I ever heard of.

I think Dev needs to wake the ^%$% up and send me a PM before he sleepwalks through the end of his own coin. Probably too late now.

What was that thing that I was saying earlier??       Something about LOW VOLUME Huh
Important news:

Coins to be removed August, 4 due to low volume: PCC, ROX, HTML, DVC, FSC, CSO, VRC, BTCS, POS, QB, BRIT, NMC, TRK, FTC, COOL, CFC2, GOD, LTS, NIC, URO, TECH, GLY, DUCK, ISIS, VIA, SPATA, YACC, FRY, XBD, TOR
Me break down so easy for Dev to be read;

MULTI.      POOL.      NOW.  
bounty that shirt immediately. Today. get it done fast.
Pay double. For speed.

***** if anyone out there that creates Multipools would like to advertise Wink Wink Feel free to drop a quote of how much Bounty you require to get the job done immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to: