Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 07:34:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLD [WTS] Knc Miner Neptune 3 Ths IN HAND USA  (Read 4720 times)
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 05:32:38 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 04:52:27 AM by bitpop

I have it in hand in USA, post offers in btc. I'm escrow or use ognasty for 1% you pay.

For anyone that wants to buy, I will point it to your pool until shipment so there's no delay, no escrow though for this deal.

No PSUs, 1 EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 and 1 EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 recommended.

Buy it now: 9 BTC

1Neptune

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:35:25 PM

I'll add more info later but I want to get a feel if anyone is interested.

I have it in hand in USA, post offers in btc. I'm escrow.

bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 06:47:05 PM

Probably looking at over 10 right now

CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:13:34 PM

You might want to go to Ebay Wink
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 08:22:02 PM

I second that, and even ebay might be a stretch..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:57:42 PM

I second that, and even ebay might be a stretch..

oh no...some sucker on ebay will buy it over 10 no problem...member its ebay? they crazy on there

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
1Neptune

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:07:16 AM

At the best I want to make a profit with the thing. At the worst I want to break even.

blackheart13

Activity: 426

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:51:55 AM

bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 01:03:26 AM

I'll post pics soon

data55

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:53:55 PM

I'll give you 7BTC and promise to point it at mmpool..  Cheesy

I'm addicted to hashpower and horsepower.
*Reinstated from hack - Dec. 2020*
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:51:59 PM

If you just bought these to flip them, I'm confused as to why you didn't just cancel your orders and get a refund from KNC.

At 10k per unit, you would have received a lot more than 10 BTC per unit by choosing the refund option.

bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:53:44 PM

If you just bought these to flip them, I'm confused as to why you didn't just cancel your orders and get a refund from KNC.

At 10k per unit, you would have received a lot more than 10 BTC per unit by choosing the refund option.

i dont think people got refunds so i thought getting in handsomething was safer

1Neptune

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:00:20 PM

i dont think people got refunds so i thought getting in hand something was safer

Those seeking refunds early (in March and April) received refunds relatively quickly and without questions. I was a bit taken aback with the "no questions asked" refunds being taken seemingly to the extreme, without so much as the traditional "is there anything we can do to keep your business" kind of question. Mine were refunded in the same way I paid, minus bank fees. A friend was refunded in btc so he cashed out fairly well. My guess is that as trickle of refund requests turned into a flood, the claimed delays, queues and lies increased as the refund rate decreased, most likely due to two reasons: shock (so many requesting refunds) and greed (self explanatory).
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:03:32 PM

i dont think people got refunds so i thought getting in hand something was safer

Those seeking refunds early (in March and April) received refunds relatively quickly and without questions. I was a bit taken aback with the "no questions asked" refunds being taken seemingly to the extreme, without so much as the traditional "is there anything we can do to keep your business" kind of question. Mine were refunded in the same way I paid, minus bank fees. A friend was refunded in btc so he cashed out fairly well. My guess is that as trickle of refund requests turned into a flood, the claimed delays, queues and lies increased as the refund rate decreased, most likely due to two reasons: shock (so many requesting refunds) and greed (self explanatory).

Yeah i stuck thinking we had hash while you wait in april

1Neptune

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:36:45 PM

Yeah i stuck thinking we had hash while you wait in april

I wish you the best of luck. KnC traded on the success and good will they built in the community with the Jupiters to sell the Neptunes. All evidence shows they got bitten by the gold btc bug after that and decided to screw their customers as they'd soon not need them anyway. After the datorhall began producing millions for them, they no longer needed, nor barely cared for the customer. They probably only produced the Neptunes to stay out of prison, and for their own uses of course.

Karma has a well known reputation, and I and I'm sure many others hope that Karma will be paying all of the rotten people at KnC a visit soon (e.g. Sam and others at his scheming level) leaving the very few good ones there alone (way down the line and probably underpaid workers).
dragone

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:41:39 AM

Wait how many for sale again?

Also where are you located? It would be nice to do a local deal if you are near me.
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 02:53:34 AM

Wait how many for sale again?

Also where are you located? It would be nice to do a local deal if you are near me.

A Neptune turned out to be 5 chip boxes
West coast

daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:51:04 AM

You still wanting 10 BTC?
bitpop (OP)
Legendary