Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 1Zero Bit -- Official Thread  (Read 3716 times)
onezerobit (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 09:57:34 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 11:32:21 PM by onezerobit

Hi,

We have been working on a new project, 1ZeroBit, which is a CFD brokerage, located in NYC, US.

https://www.1zerobit.com

SIGNUP Bonus --> Updated on August 4th.
Make 11 BTC/USD Trades in a day, and we will fund your accounts with 10mBTC for that day. Until August 31st, 2014.

DEPOSITS
We currently offer Wire Transfer deposits, and are actively working to get Credit/Debit cards to be accepted as a form of payment.
We also Accept BTC deposits.

Withdrawals
Withdrawals are supported in both, USD and BTC for US residents, and only in BTC for Non-US residents.

Not interested to trade in Bitcoins?
Apart from Bitcoins, the platform also supports Litecoins, Peercoins, NameCoins.
We try to provide as many virtual currencies as possible, to maximize the profit for our users.

Order Types
1Zero Bit supports multiple order types, like Stop-Wait, Stop-Loss, similar to Fiat ForEX platforms.

Got Ideas?
We are constantly evolving.
And rely on our users to provide any suggestions and feedbacks.

Currently open to US residents only.
We are genuine. Lookup our whois, the domain registration is not hidden.
We have our real contact information on the website too. Your trust is the only thing that will get us through.

Voice your opinions in this thread. We constantly monitor our posts. Smiley

Update August 4th.
Updates were made to the signup pages, based on user feedback. We hope the new Flow would be liked by users.
Updates were made to the core setup, to make trading even more quick.
Minor Bug and Security fixes have been applied.

One more addition.....1ZB is a Browser Based Trading Platform....You can use it on the go, on any devices capable of viewing webpages.
Find this interesting?
Give it a try.

www.1zerobit.com - Don't just sit there, go trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onezerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 09:01:48 PM

No feedback yet?

ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:02:18 AM

looks like impossible to get that 50$
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:04:47 AM

Here's how it works, they give you "50$" upon signing up, then you have to have an upwards of $500 for 90 days to even get a chance of withdrawing it. Nice.

onezerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 03:59:11 AM

All we are asking is for you to hear us out. We believe we can deliver something cheaper, faster and more than what you are have right now. We've tried other services.  They feel clunky.  They don't have algorithmic order types.  They can be a headache.

Give us a shot. If you take a look and we aren't worth it, it costs you nothing. And even more, if you stick with us then that's a 10% earnings in 90 days without even making a single trade. We think that's fair and this is a lot more than what any savings bank will get you.

www.1zerobit.com

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:40:21 AM

Hello,
I think it is correct to mantion that when you sign up:

I would like to receive $50 for signing up.
By marking the checkbox, I understand the following: Your account will receive $50 once you successfully sign up. You will not be able to withdraw funds so that your USD balance is lower than $50 unless your total balance has exceeded $500 notional for 90 days consecutively. If following 120 days since sign up the total balance has not exceeded $500 notional for 90 consecutive days, $50 will be deducted automatically from the account, otherwise nothing will be deducted from the account.
BTW I will sign up to try it Wink

Best Regards
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 11:21:59 AM

I have read and agree to the terms and verify that I am of 18 years of age and am a U.S. resident.

WTF? Is your service US only?

Space for rent if its still trending
onezerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:53:37 PM

I have read and agree to the terms and verify that I am of 18 years of age and am a U.S. resident.

WTF? Is your service US only?
We are trying to make our service available to every one as soon as possible. Please bear with us.

onezerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 07:14:00 PM

Hello,
I think it is correct to mantion that when you sign up:

By marking the checkbox, I understand the following: Your account will receive $50 once you successfully sign up. You will not be able to withdraw funds so that your USD balance is lower than $50 unless your total balance has exceeded $500 notional for 90 days consecutively. If following 120 days since sign up the total balance has not exceeded $500 notional for 90 consecutive days, $50 will be deducted automatically from the account, otherwise nothing will be deducted from the account.
BTW I will sign up to try it Wink

Best Regards

You are correct. That is why the post says, more information on the sign-up page.
We have had a lot of users to not complete the signup, but we just want to be true to our ideology of no hidden clauses.

Also we are working on a different approach for our signup, that hopefully will increase the user acceptance.

onezerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:08:23 PM

This post is a very good initiative. we should let more people know about these kind of projects to gather their trust.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567458.new#new

onezerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:34:01 PM

There was an error with log-in page which  has since been fixed.

There are still working in progress for some aspects of the website, which should not affect the signup process.

FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 06:34:27 PM

So if I make $500 after 120 days I can withdraw all of it?
chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:20:59 PM

You cant withdraw in 90 days anyway .

and 90 day is a long time Smiley in between you don know what happen
gpfleging

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:17:04 AM

This looks interesting but it looks like it could be very difficult to get your $$ out even if you are above the $500 threshold as it looks like the withdrawl requests are going to be done with a manual process that could take 4 biz days (provided that there are no staff issues).  And when you do get it processed there is a $25 wire fee?

At least if I am speculating on coins on the other exchanges at worst I can transfer my coins to somewhere I can turn them into Fiat if I need to.  Maybe if you put in coin transfers (above your stated limits) this would be a more appealing offer.

That said I am going to sign up and see what happens Smiley
onezerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 12:11:13 AM

You cant withdraw in 90 days anyway .

and 90 day is a long time Smiley in between you don know what happen
We do understand BTC trading is a very volatile market, and your concern is legit.
With that being said, I cannot promise anything on this yet, as this would be something that will have to decided by the superiors.
I certainly hope to answer your concerns as you seek. But, not right now. Smiley

This looks interesting but it looks like it could be very difficult to get your $$ out even if you are above the $500 threshold as it looks like the withdrawl requests are going to be done with a manual process that could take 4 biz days (provided that there are no staff issues).  And when you do get it processed there is a $25 wire fee?

At least if I am speculating on coins on the other exchanges at worst I can transfer my coins to somewhere I can turn them into Fiat if I need to.  Maybe if you put in coin transfers (above your stated limits) this would be a more appealing offer.

That said I am going to sign up and see what happens Smiley

We are currently working on adding the feature to deposit and withdraw BTC, so i believe that may answer your concern a little.
We will be very glad to see you trade on our service.

onezerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 12:41:39 AM

So if I make $500 after 120 days I can withdraw all of it?

your total balance will have to exceed $500 for 90 days consecutively. Only then you would be able to withdraw.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this.

bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 04:04:02 AM

By marking the checkbox, I understand the following: Your account will receive $50 once you successfully sign up. You will not be able to withdraw funds so that your USD balance is lower than $50 unless your total balance has exceeded $500 notional for 90 days consecutively. If following 120 days since sign up the total balance has not exceeded $500 notional for 90 consecutive days,$50 will be deducted automatically from the account, otherwise nothing will be deducted from the account.

Best Regards

I think this should be added in the OP under the heading "Terms and conditions" so that a user can make up his/her mind whether or not to sign-up.

I chose not to and I wish you good luck with your site.

Thanks

BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 09:19:00 AM

like other said in this forum

Is To Good To Be True , well idk about other opinion
and this threads seems interesting when we read that sign up and get 50$ but after i read all and check that site ... no thanks

btw good luck you need that

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
onezerobit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:24:38 PM

We are aware about our clause issue, and we are working to resolve it.
Meanwhile, if you guys could let us know on what would want instead, will help us define the clauses faster.

chaosPT

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:32:34 PM

Withdraw and Deposit option should add bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: