Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forbes Article Predicts Bitcoin Value will "Explode"  (Read 8219 times)
halfawake

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:52:06 AM

With all the millions being poured into the BTC infrastructure, I'd say it's gained a legitimate spot in the "real economy."

I agree with this comment about bitcoin having gained a real place in the "real economy".  One anecdotal observation on this point: I run a full node, but I turn my computer off every night.  I've noticed the last several days that it's taking longer in the morning when I turn on my computer for it to catch up with the blockchain than it used to take.  I'd call that a good sign as it means that there are more transactions taking place within the bitcoin ecosystem lately than there used to be. 

BTC: 13kJEpqhkW5MnQhWLvum7N5v8LbTAhzeWj
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:48:34 AM

With all the millions being poured into the BTC infrastructure, I'd say it's gained a legitimate spot in the "real economy."

I agree with this comment about bitcoin having gained a real place in the "real economy".  One anecdotal observation on this point: I run a full node, but I turn my computer off every night.  I've noticed the last several days that it's taking longer in the morning when I turn on my computer for it to catch up with the blockchain than it used to take.  I'd call that a good sign as it means that there are more transactions taking place within the bitcoin ecosystem lately than there used to be. 
Bitcoin does likely have some place in the global economy and it's current price reflect that. The size of the economy that bitcoin is a part of will need to grow in order for bitcoin's price to continue to appreciate.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: