Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitponzi.io - fair ponzi with automated hourly payments, 150% in 150 hours.  (Read 10122 times)
bitponzi.io (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:47:32 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 08:23:00 AM by bitponzi.io

We are a Ponzi gambling system offering automated hourly payments. We do not invest, gamble, or otherwise use your money other than to pay it to the previous depositors. 1% of the deposited funds goes for system maintenance.

Deposit address:

Minimum deposit: 0.005 BTC. Use Blockchain.info wallet or desktop Bitcoin clients. If you don't get payments contact support

Payments are processed hourly, you get 1% for 150 payouts.  That is your total profit is 50%, like in original scheme by Charles Ponzi.

This is pure gambling so don't risk coins you can't afford to lose. Analyze the cashflows and current system balance using blockchain.info to make intelligent deposit decisions. Promote the program to get it going forever. We pay hourly which reduces the chances of the system getting stuck.

Bitcoin transparency turns ponzi schemes into pure gambling. Have fun and make money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaveQB

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:13:33 AM

To everyone looking at this, I have dipped my toe in the water.

I sent .008 btc yesterday. Since then I have been getting .00008 btc back in my wallet every hour. I don't know how long this will last, that's the gamble.

In my calculations I will break even in 4.16 says (.008/.00008 = 100 hours)

We'll see what happens from there.

Happy gambling everyone!
bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:31:04 AM

Thank you for checking us out, as in any ponzi scheme earlier investors have higher chances to make money Smiley
But actually our cycles are short so the risk is quite low at the moment.
To everyone looking at this, I have dipped my toe in the water.

I sent .008 btc yesterday. Since then I have been getting .00008 btc back in my wallet every hour. I don't know how long this will last, that's the gamble.

In my calculations I will break even in 4.16 says (.008/.00008 = 100 hours)

We'll see what happens from there.

Happy gambling everyone!

MikeMazzone

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Bananafund Investor and News Personality

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 05:57:48 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 06:16:25 AM by MikeMazzone

Do the payments get made every hour on the hour? Like in 2 minutes it will be 1 am where I'm at, will I get my first payment then even though my deposit was made at 12:30 am, or do I have to wait over an hour to get my first payment?

Edit: In checking the blockchain, it looks like you always have to wait one hour minimum before you get your first hourly payment.

bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:43:08 AM

Yes, effectively you have to wait at least one hour, taking also into account the confirmation time for your deposit.
Do the payments get made every hour on the hour? Like in 2 minutes it will be 1 am where I'm at, will I get my first payment then even though my deposit was made at 12:30 am, or do I have to wait over an hour to get my first payment?

Edit: In checking the blockchain, it looks like you always have to wait one hour minimum before you get your first hourly payment.
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:07:22 AM

We pay hourly which reduces the chances of the system getting stuck.

What do you mean?  A ponzi scheme is guaranteed to become 'stuck' when the number of suckers drawn into the system isn't enough to pay out the early adopters.

I look forward to the numerous 'umm, the payments have slowed and then stopped, you guys sure it's still working, I haven't got my investment back yet' posts.
MikeMazzone

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Bananafund Investor and News Personality

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:59:58 AM

What do you mean?  A ponzi scheme is guaranteed to become 'stuck' when the number of suckers drawn into the system isn't enough to pay out the early adopters.

I look forward to the numerous 'umm, the payments have slowed and then stopped, you guys sure it's still working, I haven't got my investment back yet' posts.
Check the blockchain, you always know how much is left in the bitponzi fund.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PoNzi7PGzRyvc9KWYBcaauS3oeJqa5vFg

Right now, there's 1.34231128 BTC left to make payments with.  If they do it right and wait until it gets wiped out to 0 to stop making payments, a new cycle can begin with fresh deposits.  You might be surprised how long a cycle can last.

It's not an investment anyway, it's a gamble.  I deposited a little over the 0.005 BTC minimum, if I get in early on the next cycle I might risk a whole half a bitcoin like a couple of depositors have done this cycle.

DaveQB

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 11:37:08 PM

Check the blockchain, you always know how much is left in the bitponzi fund.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PoNzi7PGzRyvc9KWYBcaauS3oeJqa5vFg

Right now, there's 1.34231128 BTC left to make payments with.  If they do it right and wait until it gets wiped out to 0 to stop making payments, a new cycle can begin with fresh deposits.  You might be surprised how long a cycle can last.

It's not an investment anyway, it's a gamble.  I deposited a little over the 0.005 BTC minimum, if I get in early on the next cycle I might risk a whole half a bitcoin like a couple of depositors have done this cycle.

Yeah exactly. What he said!
bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:25:26 AM

Well, sure there will be such posts sooner or later, we hope later, much later. talking about several months later. But if it gets stuck it can also get unstuck if there's new funds going into the system
What I mean by reducing the chances of getting stuck by making frequent payout is you make cash flows much smoother this way. If we tried to pay the whole 150% in one payment the payments would become highly irregular, which would effect the stability of the system of course.

Botomline: We want to turn Ponzi's into pure gambling. With dice games you need to make them "provably fair" to bring transparency, with Ponzi's all you need is blockchain.

bitcoin4eva

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:58:14 AM

I actually like the system. If they do not decide to run away with the money (which I wouldn't do because of the 1% unlimited cashflow) the system should keep going till theres no new investors joining the program.
thExit

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 02:55:18 PM

"Fair Ponzi", this sounds really thrilling. I know cryptocurrencies provide numerous opportunities to businesses, but I would never suspect that they would allow to create a "fair Ponzi scheme". Money coming out of thin air? You are asking for trouble.

50% return (after what? +/- 6 days) sounds even more thrilling than "Fair Ponzi", I can only make a 5-10% a month trading (Forex or altcoins), the difference is that I can REALLY make money, not just juggle sbd's coins. It's taking me weeks and now even months to think how my ability to make those 5% monthly can benefit the cryptocurrency community, how to make it reliable, safe, with use of distributed exchanges, colored coins, smart contracts, protocols such as NXT, MSC, XRP,  and you simply came up with a "Fair Ponzi". Why didn't I think of that? But instead of running a Pozni, I would secretly trade to make money instead of ponziing them. Sorry for the tone, but I can't help myself. Despite this, I wish you all the good luck, there are hordes of people dreaming of running a Ponzi scheme, you actually managed to achieve it.

Please take the following words of advice. Instead of running this Fair Ponzi by yourself, employ the blockchain technology to create a “Provably Fair Ponzi Scheme”, where we can see the balance (you already have this feature implemented;), where payouts are made automatically to all the people that cashed in, where you do not have the ability to run off with the money (in your current Ponzi there is the element of trust, why not eliminate the need for trust?), and where you automatically get the 1% maintenance fee. That would be a “Fair Ponzi”. Go for it.

Here's a quote from a topic taken from the same forum section /Gambling/. I didn't read it, I just liked the title of the thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510323.0

People please avoid ponzi's like the plague.

Here is the very simple description of a ponzi:

a) Idiot hands over money to con artist. 
b) con artist pays (for example) 1% interest weekly on your investment. 
c) idiot decides he wants to compound his investment so interest is never collected.
d) Ponzi operator runs off with funds when investors ask for withdrawals.

Or the Other Method:

c) not quite an idiot collects 1% interest a week and tells everyone how great it is.
d) The ponzi operator can do 100 weeks of payouts before running into trouble, they usually will stop when they stop getting new investors.

Now I know there are many people that make the following claim: The trick is to get in and out early. and they are one of the 3 types:

1) shills - they never invested anything but claim they did and that the payments WERE FABULOUS. 
2) idiots who think they will be  the first in and out.
3) idiots who were lucky enough to actually be 1 of the first in and out. Its the same as leaving your wallet/phone/camera with a random stranger on the corner of the street - yes sometimes they are honest but guess what, its terrible advice to give anyone and to claim success at doing so is just encouraging other idiots to invest.

Finally:

Ponzi's and pyramids are not gambling its a way to syphon money from idiots. 
These long running pyramids...... you will find out all the success stories are sockpuppets of 1-2 people right at the top.

PS: Friends dont let friends order from BFL.

The List of Ponzi Operators.
If you take advice from these people your gonna have a bad time mmmkay.

yonce - a HYIP promoter making more than a passing effort in his scam (nice to see a committed con artist).

Min-btc - scammer.

120cycle - scammer.

naRky - scammer

multiponzi - scammer.
bmL - scammer.
btcmania - A very clever and persuasive shill. Defends ponzi's and their operators despite knowing full well that ponzi's operate as a scam.

BitDoubler - scammer.

ponzimatic - scammer.

CoinPayoff - ConPayoff.
Weekly_Ponzi - lol.
jontstaz - ponzi operator
ponjava - ponzi operator
greenservice - piece of shit ponzi operator/ con artist.

apsvinet - Scammer, liar, opponent of free speech, all in all a nasty piece of work.
bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:49:31 PM

Well, but we actually have all the features you mention.
Balance can be checked via blockchain;
Payouts are automated;
The maintenance fee will be taken once a week. I don't see why we should take it real time, that does not make sense;
As for running  away with the money - let's not discuss our honesty and integrity, but here it just doesn't make sense - the balance is being paid back really fast, so it doesn't really grow. Thus it makes much more sense to profit from the fees, which are derived from total transaction volume.

"Fair Ponzi", this sounds really thrilling. I know cryptocurrencies provide numerous opportunities to businesses, but I would never suspect that they would allow to create a "fair Ponzi scheme". Money coming out of thin air? You are asking for trouble.

50% return (after what? +/- 6 days) sounds even more thrilling than "Fair Ponzi", I can only make a 5-10% a month trading (Forex or altcoins), the difference is that I can REALLY make money, not just juggle sbd's coins. It's taking me weeks and now even months to think how my ability to make those 5% monthly can benefit the cryptocurrency community, how to make it reliable, safe, with use of distributed exchanges, colored coins, smart contracts, protocols such as NXT, MSC, XRP,  and you simply came up with a "Fair Ponzi". Why didn't I think of that? But instead of running a Pozni, I would secretly trade to make money instead of ponziing them. Sorry for the tone, but I can't help myself. Despite this, I wish you all the good luck, there are hordes of people dreaming of running a Ponzi scheme, you actually managed to achieve it.

Please take the following words of advice. Instead of running this Fair Ponzi by yourself, employ the blockchain technology to create a “Provably Fair Ponzi Scheme”, where we can see the balance (you already have this feature implemented;), where payouts are made automatically to all the people that cashed in, where you do not have the ability to run off with the money (in your current Ponzi there is the element of trust, why not eliminate the need for trust?), and where you automatically get the 1% maintenance fee. That would be a “Fair Ponzi”. Go for it.

Here's a quote from a topic taken from the same forum section /Gambling/. I didn't read it, I just liked the title of the thread.

c) idiot decides he wants to compound his investment so interest is never collected.

Or the Other Method:

c) not quite an idiot collects 1% interest a week and tells everyone how great it is.
d) The ponzi operator can do 100 weeks of payouts before running into trouble, they usually will stop when they stop getting new investors.

Now I know there are many people that make the following claim: The trick is to get in and out early. and they are one of the 3 types:

1) shills - they never invested anything but claim they did and that the payments WERE FABULOUS. 
3) idiots who were lucky enough to actually be 1 of the first in and out. Its the same as leaving your wallet/phone/camera with a random stranger on the corner of the street - yes sometimes they are honest but guess what, its terrible advice to give anyone and to claim success at doing so is just encouraging other idiots to invest.

Finally:

These long running pyramids...... you will find out all the success stories are sockpuppets of 1-2 people right at the top.

yonce - a HYIP promoter making more than a passing effort in his scam (nice to see a committed con artist).

Min-btc - scammer.

120cycle - scammer.

naRky - scammer

multiponzi - scammer.
bmL - scammer.
btcmania - A very clever and persuasive shill. Defends ponzi's and their operators despite knowing full well that ponzi's operate as a scam.

BitDoubler - scammer.

ponzimatic - scammer.

CoinPayoff - ConPayoff.
Weekly_Ponzi - lol.
ponjava - ponzi operator

apsvinet - Scammer, liar, opponent of free speech, all in all a nasty piece of work.

thExit

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:39:56 AM

Payouts are automated;
The maintenance fee will be taken once a week. I don't see why we should take it real time, that does not make sense;
As for running  away with the money - let's not discuss our honesty and integrity, but here it just doesn't make sense - the balance is being paid back really fast, so it doesn't really grow. Thus it makes much more sense to profit from the fees, which are derived from total transaction volume.

Or the Other Method:

Finally:

Min-btc - scammer.

120cycle - scammer.

naRky - scammer

multiponzi - scammer.
bmL - scammer.

BitDoubler - scammer.

ponzimatic - scammer.

CoinPayoff - ConPayoff.
Weekly_Ponzi - lol.
ponjava - ponzi operator

Of course "it makes much more sense to profit from the fees" as it would show your honesty and allow to grab more BTCs, without a lot of interest from potential "investors" your Ponzi wouldn't be worth the hustle.

I mean, I don't see much sense in investing in anything that is just a financial pyramid even if it openly claims to be one- the openness does not add anything of value. If a pyramid of this type had a chance to survive, don't you think all the other hustlers would have succeeded in their efforts to sustain the pyramid?

My money is hard-earned. Please try to convince me to invest 50,000 USD into your scheme. If I do it tomorrow, will you be able to pay me 75,000 USD in 6 to 7 days? I tell you what, if you invest 50,000 USD with me tomorrow, I will be able to pay you 51,000 in 5 days. Or if you invest 500,000 USD I will be able to pay you 510,000 USD in 5 days. Or, yes, you should know by now, if you invest 5,000,000 USD with me, I will still be able to give you 5,100,000 USD in 5 days. To continue, if you would like to invest 50,000,000 USD, I would pay you 51,000,000 USD in 5 days, or at this stake I would consider saying that a hacker attacked my account;) Just a joke, I would probably say that at 5m USD Cheesy I'm not advocating myself to be the holy grail of investing, but I am sure you can see the difference clearly. If I invest with you 50k USD, your Ponzi wouldn't make me a dime. If you invest with me no matter what amount, I can still make you a nice yearly return. Think about it.

Usually I am good at judging people after a short personal contact, but it is harder to do it over the Internet. For now, I don't view you as an abuser of trust, you can still prove yourself. You are either honest ( quoting @bitcoin4eva "If they do not decide to run away with the money") or clever. Clever by using "an inception within inception". You say that you run a Ponzi, so you are honest and trustworthy, so we will deposit our funds with you, cause you are honest, despite being a Ponzi. Hey, he's an honest Ponzi, don't be scared:D He's giving away free candy.

Once again, I couldn't help myself, it's a classic. How about we join forces, you run the Ponzi, I'll make real money from what you collect. It's a win-win situation. We'll split what we REALLY earn.

And now being serious, one thing I appreciate, if you turn out to be honest (which I believe might be true), is that you took the effort to think and come up with something new within the borders that limit you. Don't take this as an offense.

Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:52:50 AM

'if they do it right',  'a new cycle can begin with fresh deposits'.

All wonderful justifications for a ponzi scheme by the people supporting it.  All ponzi schemes fail because 'they didn't do it right' and 'the idiots stopped pumping money into it, therefore it's the investors' fault!'
bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:59:26 AM

Yes you are right Smiley All ponzi's are just gambling. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

'if they do it right',  'a new cycle can begin with fresh deposits'.

All wonderful justifications for a ponzi scheme by the people supporting it.  All ponzi schemes fail because 'they didn't do it right' and 'the idiots stopped pumping money into it, therefore it's the investors' fault!'

bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:05:55 AM

I think you're missing the whole point.
Please check the program description more carefully. We accept no "investments", just like you don't "invest" when you gamble. It's is gambling, pure and simple. But with a twist, since you can do it intelligently, by checking the program balance and cashflows. So it's probably more like chess Smiley
Payouts are automated;

Or the Other Method:

Finally:

Min-btc - scammer.

120cycle - scammer.

naRky - scammer

multiponzi - scammer.
bmL - scammer.

BitDoubler - scammer.

ponzimatic - scammer.

CoinPayoff - ConPayoff.
Weekly_Ponzi - lol.
ponjava - ponzi operator

Of course "it makes much more sense to profit from the fees" as it would show your honesty and allow to grab more BTCs, without a lot of interest from potential "investors" your Ponzi wouldn't be worth the hustle.

I mean, I don't see much sense in investing in anything that is just a financial pyramid even if it openly claims to be one- the openness does not add anything of value. If a pyramid of this type had a chance to survive, don't you think all the other hustlers would have succeeded in their efforts to sustain the pyramid?

My money is hard-earned. Please try to convince me to invest 50,000 USD into your scheme. If I do it tomorrow, will you be able to pay me 75,000 USD in 6 to 7 days? I tell you what, if you invest 50,000 USD with me tomorrow, I will be able to pay you 51,000 in 5 days. Or if you invest 500,000 USD I will be able to pay you 510,000 USD in 5 days. Or, yes, you should know by now, if you invest 5,000,000 USD with me, I will still be able to give you 5,100,000 USD in 5 days. To continue, if you would like to invest 50,000,000 USD, I would pay you 51,000,000 USD in 5 days, or at this stake I would consider saying that a hacker attacked my account;) Just a joke, I would probably say that at 5m USD Cheesy I'm not advocating myself to be the holy grail of investing, but I am sure you can see the difference clearly. If I invest with you 50k USD, your Ponzi wouldn't make me a dime. If you invest with me no matter what amount, I can still make you a nice yearly return. Think about it.

Usually I am good at judging people after a short personal contact, but it is harder to do it over the Internet. For now, I don't view you as an abuser of trust, you can still prove yourself. You are either honest ( quoting @bitcoin4eva "If they do not decide to run away with the money") or clever. Clever by using "an inception within inception". You say that you run a Ponzi, so you are honest and trustworthy, so we will deposit our funds with you, cause you are honest, despite being a Ponzi. Hey, he's an honest Ponzi, don't be scared:D He's giving away free candy.

Once again, I couldn't help myself, it's a classic. How about we join forces, you run the Ponzi, I'll make real money from what you collect. It's a win-win situation. We'll split what we REALLY earn.

And now being serious, one thing I appreciate, if you turn out to be honest (which I believe might be true), is that you took the effort to think and come up with something new within the borders that limit you. Don't take this as an offense.

Galio

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:16:23 AM

So if its a gamble, then wouldnt it be better to just to lose at an actual bitcoin casino.

Where I can make possible returns, then just hoping I would get one? lol.
thExit

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:18:14 AM

Please check the program description more carefully. We accept no "investments", just like you don't "invest" when you gamble. It's is gambling, pure and simple. But with a twist, since you can do it intelligently, by checking the program balance and cashflows. So it's probably more like chess Smiley

Is it then gambling or a game of chess? Or maybe an investment after all? Those are just name tags, doesn't really matter how you call it. The important element is the underlying structure. It's not the "how we call it", it's "how it works".

Why do you think "prospectors" do their best to hide the fact that they run a Ponzi? Why do they create a shiny layer on top of their "operation". Why don't they simpy say that they run a financial pyramid?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoff_investment_scandal

Why did Madoff's pyramid fall? Because of the SEC stepping in? Do you think that his faith would be different if he would say at some point that he runs a Ponzi scheme? Even if it was legal?

Please notice one point that makes you different from Madoff, his yearly return from what I remember was at around 10%, your return is 50% in 7 days. It's a huge difference, and he still wasn't able to sustain the pyramid.

I like this project as I would brand it an experiment. I am really curious how it plays out, you really should consider promoting yourself somehow. The reason for calling it a pyramid is that you need a proportional increase of money flow from newcomers to pay to the oldcomers, and then evenly more inflow from newercomers to pay the previous newcomers:) but you already know that. Mathematically, odds for sustaining this pyramid are not on your side, but if you persuade gamblers that this is a gamble and that they can win as long as they decide to play, who knows, maybe this scheme would finally work and it could be named after you Cheesy As always, best wishes to everyone.

bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:25:58 AM

There's something you don't take into consideration -
if Madoff's investors could see his books they wouldn't give him money, right?
And Bitcoin allows you to do exactly that, monitor the whole accounting, and make intellgient bets.
Bitcoin transparency is a game-changer here.

As for program promotion - it is being promoted, and also participants are very welcome to help, since their success depends on this too.

Is it then gambling or a game of chess? Or maybe an investment after all? Those are just name tags, doesn't really matter how you call it. The important element is the underlying structure. It's not the "how we call it", it's "how it works".

Why do you think "prospectors" do their best to hide the fact that they run a Ponzi? Why do they create a shiny layer on top of their "operation". Why don't they simpy say that they run a financial pyramid?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoff_investment_scandal

Why did Madoff's pyramid fall? Because of the SEC stepping in? Do you think that his faith would be different if he would say at some point that he runs a Ponzi scheme? Even if it was legal?

Please notice one point that makes you different from Madoff, his yearly return from what I remember was at around 10%, your return is 50% in 7 days. It's a huge difference, and he still wasn't able to sustain the pyramid.

I like this project as I would brand it an experiment. I am really curious how it plays out, you really should consider promoting yourself somehow. The reason for calling it a pyramid is that you need a proportional increase of money flow from newcomers to pay to the oldcomers, and then evenly more inflow from newercomers to pay the previous newcomers:) but you already know that. Mathematically, odds for sustaining this pyramid are not on your side, but if you persuade gamblers that this is a gamble and that they can win as long as they decide to play, who knows, maybe this scheme would finally work and it could be named after you Cheesy As always, best wishes to everyone.

bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:33:15 AM

You check the balance and hourly payments, and if you can see that they are sufficient to pay you your 150% you deposit and make profit.
So if its a gamble, then wouldnt it be better to just to lose at an actual bitcoin casino.

Where I can make possible returns, then just hoping I would get one? lol.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: