Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitponzi.io - fair ponzi with automated hourly payments, 150% in 150 hours.  (Read 10122 times)
MV120

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:39:33 AM

I think it sounds to complicated.  You will provide more confidence when people know exactly when and how much their payments will be.  Keep it simple so more think they can "Play the system" and win.  The last run was simple and worked well while it ran.  Honestly I wouldn't change much, just provide more tips on how to make it last longer and advertise more on other sites.  Maybe post on a couple HYIP sites.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitponzi.io (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:49:29 AM

Reasonable advice.
I think it sounds to complicated.  You will provide more confidence when people know exactly when and how much their payments will be.  Keep it simple so more think they can "Play the system" and win.  The last run was simple and worked well while it ran.  Honestly I wouldn't change much, just provide more tips on how to make it last longer and advertise more on other sites.  Maybe post on a couple HYIP sites.
bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:03:23 AM

I get what you mean,  this is a simplified description, just to give the general idea. But yes you are right, there's  infinity here if taken literally Smiley
The most important here is not to overcomplicate the system. Trying to find a way to prevent it getting stuck.
- It pays the whole available balance to all users with outstanding balance, proportional to the system debt to a given user.

- System profit is taken only from complete 150% cycles, and it is 10% of all complete cycles payouts.

Tell us what you think.

I think there's a problem. If you pay each user a fraction of what they're owed, in proportion to what they're owed, nobody ever gets fully paid out until everybody is fully paid out - and that never happens.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeno's_paradoxes#Achilles_and_the_tortoise for a related paradox.

This means you never complete anyone's 150% cycle, and never get paid yourself.

We can work various examples, but suppose every day you get 1 new person depositing 1 new BTC.

day 1:

A deposits 1 and is owed 1.5

day 2:

B deposits 1 and is owed 1.5. We'll assume B doesn't get paid from his own deposit, so only A is owed anything from B's deposit. A gets B's whole deposit. A is owed 0.5 and B is owed 1.5

day 3:

C deposits 1 and is owed 1.5.  C's 1 is split between A and B in ratio of their credit: 0.5:1.5 or 1:3. So A gets 0.25 and B gets 0.75. A is left being owed 0.25, B is owed 0.75, C is owed 1.5

day 4:

D deposits 1 and is owed 1.5. D's 1 gets split 0.25:0.75:1.5 or 1:3:6. A gets 0.1, B gets 0.3, C gets 0.6. A is owed 0.15, B is owed 0.45, C is owed 0.9, D is owed 1.5

and so on.  A's balance goes 1.5, 0.5, 0.25, 0.15, ... and gets lower every day but never reaches zero.

Get it?
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 06:49:35 AM

I get what you mean,  this is a simplified description, just to give the general idea. But yes you are right, there's  infinity here if taken literally Smiley
The most important here is not to overcomplicate the system. Trying to find a way to prevent it getting stuck.

I think there's a problem.

Dude, you changed my name?

I agree with the previous poster that simple is best.

It's always going to get stuck - there's no way to stop it.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:03:51 AM

Sorry might have messed up with the text when typing.
looks like no one likes what I proposed, we'll go a simpler  route for now, we'll have an announcement soon.

I think there's a problem.

Dude, you changed my name?

I agree with the previous poster that simple is best.

It's always going to get stuck - there's no way to stop it.
blacksmithtm

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:00:01 PM

We need your feedback about the following scheme

- Every hour system calculates outstanding balance and checks available balance

- It pays the whole available balance to all users with outstanding balance, proportional to the system debt to a given user.

- System profit is taken only from complete 150% cycles, and it is 10% of all complete cycles payouts.

In this setting each new payment moves the system forward, since there's no fixed payout, the system tries to pay as much as it can. Also system profit structure is more clear.

Tell us what you think.

Am i understanding this correctly? If i paid in 1 BTC and that is say 10% of the bankroll, every hour i get 10% of what is in the bankroll until i have made 1.5 BTC?
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:33:29 PM

Am i understanding this correctly? If i paid in 1 BTC and that is say 10% of the bankroll, every hour i get 10% of what is in the bankroll until i have made 1.5 BTC?

No, I don't think so.

Every time anyone deposits anything, the whole deposit is paid out to previous deposits in proportion to how much they are still owed.

There's no "every hour", because each payout completely drains the scheme's funds until the next deposit arrives.

At least that's how I understood it.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
btcinv

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 11:41:15 PM

Look at reality. Do you think 1% per hour is too big.
bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 05:59:38 AM

Yes exactly
actually we see no excitement for the scheme, so we'll take a simpler route.

No, I don't think so.

Every time anyone deposits anything, the whole deposit is paid out to previous deposits in proportion to how much they are still owed.

There's no "every hour", because each payout completely drains the scheme's funds until the next deposit arrives.

At least that's how I understood it.
blacksmithtm

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:16:23 PM

I cant stop thinking about this kind thing and ive made spreadsheets with different kind of setups. However i am a math noob and a code noob, not likely im going to set one up. But i think i have an interesting idea.

Basically i think i got the numbers set up so it takes about a month to be done. The payments are every 6 hours, and the interest is 19% total. That means you get 119% back of your original deposit. I think this is still attractive for an investor. 19% in 1 month. The good thing about it is the fund has time to lure in new investors, it doesent get out of hand too fast. There is time to gather more money.

What i made was something that paid out a % of the bankroll to everyone who invested. As soon as they invest the system registers they are owed 1.19 of their original deposit and will pay them out 0.015 of this amount in proportion to what is the bankroll. This means the bigger the bankroll is, the faster people can be done, and the smaller it is, the slower it will be. So when it is nearing depletion the payouts still come out, but they may be small, which gives time to find new/more investors. The payout will stop for each investor as soon as total payout reaches >1.19*original deposit.

snuffish

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:47:28 PM

This is a really interesting concept, will definitely try it out sometime Smiley

bitponzi.io (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:28:43 PM

I came up with many different concepts too, but they all seem to be either complicated or too unusual.
We'll launch a ponzi service with hourly payments and restarts when the system gets stuck within several days. Also our profit structure will be more transparent, we need profits the market the thing.
I cant stop thinking about this kind thing and ive made spreadsheets with different kind of setups. However i am a math noob and a code noob, not likely im going to set one up. But i think i have an interesting idea.

Basically i think i got the numbers set up so it takes about a month to be done. The payments are every 6 hours, and the interest is 19% total. That means you get 119% back of your original deposit. I think this is still attractive for an investor. 19% in 1 month. The good thing about it is the fund has time to lure in new investors, it doesent get out of hand too fast. There is time to gather more money.

What i made was something that paid out a % of the bankroll to everyone who invested. As soon as they invest the system registers they are owed 1.19 of their original deposit and will pay them out 0.015 of this amount in proportion to what is the bankroll. This means the bigger the bankroll is, the faster people can be done, and the smaller it is, the slower it will be. So when it is nearing depletion the payouts still come out, but they may be small, which gives time to find new/more investors. The payout will stop for each investor as soon as total payout reaches >1.19*original deposit.

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:07:59 AM

the system registers they are owed 1.19 of their original deposit and will pay them out 0.015 of this amount in proportion to what is the bankroll

I was with you up to this line. What does "0.015 of this amount in proportion to what is the bankroll" mean?

Suppose I deposit 1 BTC. The system registers I am owed 1.19 BTC.

Then someone deposits 0.5 BTC.

How does the 0.015 apply? Do I get 0.015 BTC? (0.015 * 1)? Or half that (0.015 * 0.5)? Or something else?

I guess what you mean is that every hour 1.5% of the bankroll gets paid out to creditors, in proportion to the amount they are still owed.

That seems like a reasonable scheme. It could keep paying out for a long time after deposits dry up, giving a chance for new deposits to arrive.

There was a "rain bot" on Just-Dice which would collect donations and randomly pay out 1% of its balance to random players. That meant that it took a long time to dry up. The payouts slowly got smaller, but someone would inevitably top it up before it ran dry.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
MV120

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:52:47 PM

How are we coming on the launch of the next ponzi?  I'm interested to see this back up and going.
thExit

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 05:56:46 PM

I came up with many different concepts too, but they all seem to be either complicated or too unusual.
We'll launch a ponzi service with hourly payments and restarts when the system gets stuck within several days. Also our profit structure will be more transparent, we need profits the market the thing.

Haven't been here for a while, but the concepts being too "complicated or too unusual" should't be discouraging when it comes to Bitcoin. This is the time to make matters unusual, to shape a new future, and we shouldn't be afraid doing things in a different way. Maybe it is even possible to run a successful ponzi:) This would be a breakthrough.

josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:35:42 PM

We are a Ponzi gambling system offering automated hourly payments. We do not invest, gamble, or otherwise use your money other than to pay it to the previous depositors. 1% of the deposited funds goes for system maintenance.

Deposit address:

Minimum deposit: 0.005 BTC. Use Blockchain.info wallet or desktop Bitcoin clients. If you don't get payments contact support

Payments are processed hourly, you get 1% for 150 payouts.  That is your total profit is 50%, like in original scheme by Charles Ponzi.

This is pure gambling so don't risk coins you can't afford to lose. Analyze the cashflows and current system balance using blockchain.info to make intelligent deposit decisions. Promote the program to get it going forever. We pay hourly which reduces the chances of the system getting stuck.

Bitcoin transparency turns ponzi schemes into pure gambling. Have fun and make money!

fkin shut down!!! Sent 4 BTC in all, only got 1.8 back?!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:42:46 PM

What did you expect from a ponzi? All ponzi are guaranteed to be a scam, sooner or later.

sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:39:43 AM

We are a Ponzi gambling system offering automated hourly payments. We do not invest, gamble, or otherwise use your money other than to pay it to the previous depositors. 1% of the deposited funds goes for system maintenance.

Deposit address:

Minimum deposit: 0.005 BTC. Use Blockchain.info wallet or desktop Bitcoin clients. If you don't get payments contact support

Payments are processed hourly, you get 1% for 150 payouts.  That is your total profit is 50%, like in original scheme by Charles Ponzi.

This is pure gambling so don't risk coins you can't afford to lose. Analyze the cashflows and current system balance using blockchain.info to make intelligent deposit decisions. Promote the program to get it going forever. We pay hourly which reduces the chances of the system getting stuck.

Bitcoin transparency turns ponzi schemes into pure gambling. Have fun and make money!

You should have tried to understand the concept before putting in money. It was clear that if you invested in a late stage, then you will not be getting your entire investment back, and specially you sent a lot of amount, it again backfires.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: