Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many premined coins would YOU like to see in SC 3.0?
13 million - 22 (12.9%)
26 million - 15 (8.8%)
39 million - 15 (8.8%)
53 million - 17 (9.9%)
>53 million - 102 (59.6%)
Total Voters: 113

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many premined coins would YOU like to see in SC 3.0?  (Read 8115 times)
tatsuchan

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2012, 11:47:12 PM

sup.

Can't .....stop...... laughing....
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 11:41:40 PM

never gets old lol
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 12:43:54 AM

Sup bitches.

By now I've grown weary of dealing with the peasant nodes. Filthy miners only complicate things, take a look at Deepbit for example. So with SC 3.0 I want to pioneer a 100% decentralized currency (unlike the fiat Bitcoin), so I've decided that I will eliminate peasant nodes completely with a new system which will revolutionize the cryptocurrency world.

The design and architecture I've put into 3.0 will only have two groups of 10 (an ode to binary, which I helped co-write) gate-nodes which will take turn solving even/odd blocks. Each wallet will contain the premine which I am looking for my communities input on, so you have a voice in SC 3.0 (unlike King Gavin and Queen Deepbit).

Luckily I've found a way to reimburse SC 2.0 coin holders for approximately 1/2 of their *Loyalty Rating (the formula is confidential and is proprietary property), so all you have to do is submit an application and the Account Reconciliation team and we'll be sure to process your Loyalty Rating in 4-6 weeks of submission.

I also realized that the bloated blockchain (smart move, bitcoin) is only weighing down my innovation.  That being said, there will only be 3 addresses available (outside the 20 premined wallets, which YOU get to choose the premine!), of which I will possess.  If you'd like to spend your SC 3.0 *coins, submit an application to the Account Reconciliation team who will then deduct the invert of your Loyalty Rating from your account, purchase the product and send it to your door! First-Class™ service, courtesy of SC 3.0!

So how much should each wallet contain?  13 million?  39 million?  Be sure to rock the vote on SC 3.0 and good luck to everyone with their Loyalty Rating applications!

Bwaahahahahahaha!
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 01:01:25 AM

^ Those two get it.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Electricbees

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 01:58:02 AM

So wait, Santa Claus RealSolid isn't really behind the presents on Christmas development of SC??  Undecided
Who will convince me to leave cookies and milk out give them all of my fiat currency now?

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
m3ta

Activity: 435

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2012, 02:14:35 AM

I want to pioneer a 100% decentralized currency

(the formula is confidential and is proprietary property)

BiPolar much?

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 08:58:52 PM

How about mining some more than all the coins? Just in case some get lost or so ...  Grin

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
Kettenmonster

Activity: 420

bool eval(bool b){return b ? b==true : b==false;}

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 09:38:35 PM

... and have unlimited fiat power ...
Be aware of what you are aking for. Fiat owns the majority of Ferrari, thus be careful.  Grin

... he should be allowed to ... as much ... as ... she wants.
I appreciate your radical emancipatory approach, provided it is such.  Cool

The paining (sic!) is done with the QPainter class inside the paintEvent() method.
(source: my internet)
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:06:54 PM

Every time I see the words "CoinHunter", "RealSolid", "Solidcoin"... I feel like going throwing up.
This guy(s) is/are a huge jerk.
It is time to ban those idiots from bitcointalk, now.
I'm tired of this.
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

You are WRONG!

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:20:25 PM

Every time I see the words "CoinHunter", "RealSolid", "Solidcoin"... I feel like going throwing up.
I'm tired of this.
no no! don't ban them, they are awesome lulz ftw!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 02, 2012, 10:53:30 PM

I was going to vote, but >53 million just wouldn't be enough. I think there should be at least 53 duotrigintillion SCs per block and at least 53 googolplex blocks should be premined.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 12:51:48 AM

I'm tired of this.
no no! don't ban them, they are awesome lulz ftw!

Tongue
Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2012, 01:19:46 AM

where's the option for 'premine them all'?

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 01:21:37 AM

I'm tired of this.
go throw up then.

and no, you're not stopping my entertainment.

Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
March 03, 2012, 05:20:46 AM

^ Like. 'tis funny, mmkay??

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2012, 01:40:25 PM

I'm tired of this.
Whoever does ban them would be doing me a big favour Smiley After getting all the laughs out of them.

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
t3a

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:06:50 AM

Premine 100%, it saves electricity!

Advertise here for 10btc/day
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:33:05 AM

this is getting wierd.So thanks to a 'data collector' I'm not eligible to claim SC.Oh well another reason why we should audit this code in an open source way.I was never told about this when I used SC2.

SC is starting to show it's nature.A data collecting 'thing'. Time to steer clear of this.RS,tell me why a data collector is necessary,what it's purpose is and what data is collected (in UK,all collection of data must be justified by the law and clearly visible.Time to stay with BTC) remove this data collector and open source your code, otherwise you will lose all investment and future business that I ever had (and any future business you will have) in your SC currency by moving them back to something more trustworthy like GBP,Euro,BTC or anything else that's safe (gold).

Also I have a right to see information collected about me.Don't piss off the very people you aim your currency at and want greater adoption for.

joke
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
your head
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 03:34:31 AM

this is getting wierd.So thanks to a 'data collector' I'm not eligible to claim SC.Oh well another reason why we should audit this code in an open source way.I was never told about this when I used SC2.

SC is starting to show it's nature.A data collecting 'thing'. Time to steer clear of this.RS,tell me why a data collector is necessary,what it's purpose is and what data is collected (in UK,all collection of data must be justified by the law and clearly visible.Time to stay with BTC) remove this data collector and open source your code, otherwise you will lose all investment and future business that I ever had (and any future business you will have) in your SC currency by moving them back to something more trustworthy like GBP,Euro,BTC or anything else that's safe (gold).

Also I have a right to see information collected about me.Don't piss off the very people you aim your currency at and want greater adoption for.

joke
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
your head

A common condition in Soiledcoin users.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Garr255
Legendary

What's a GPU?

View Profile
March 05, 2012, 05:36:55 AM

joke
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
your head

lololo

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: