Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ABANDONED] [BPC] BitpopCoin | X11 PoS 7% | Hero Member Dev | No IPO/Premine  (Read 42222 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:11:05 AM

so let's discus about decrease the total coins and block reward ?

i go for 50M coin so we just need to change the block reward to 50 Smiley

+1

it seems we have too many coins
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:05:56 AM

█ ★BitPopcoin (BPC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/BitPopcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:13:42 AM

Hi, we need to have a road map ASAP .
what we want ? what we don't want ....

what about the CEO position ?

boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:20:57 PM

Yes we need a roadmap with realistic dates. But there is so much missing to predict the plans and dates. BitPop, you speaked that you were on Bittrex, any news about that

I am not impatient, until now this is the story about BitPop coin:
I assume that the main idea is to build up the community which will steer the boat. BitPop is our captain and we just entered open sea. Our captain is well known to community and everyone who entered this boat is fully free, no slavery or bad conditions. Our crew is still new and until now our voyage did not bring us any treasure, technologies or the new world. We have found an island called C-CEX, but that did not bring anything and everybody hopes that the captain and his crew will find another island, captain was talking about an island called Bittrex. Most of the crew still support our captain and are looking forward. Maybe someone from the crew turns as a good manager or skilfull trader.

Let's wait to see where this voyage will bring us, maybe we can find new world, I hope we will.
waxo

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:44:12 PM

Yes we need a roadmap with realistic dates. But there is so much missing to predict the plans and dates. BitPop, you speaked that you were on Bittrex, any news about that

I assume that the main idea is to build up the community which will steer the boat. BitPop is our captain and we just entered open sea. Our captain is well known to community and everyone who entered this boat is fully free, no slavery or bad conditions. Our crew is still new and until now our voyage did not bring us any treasure, technologies or the new world. We have found an island called C-CEX, but that did not bring anything and everybody hopes that the captain and his crew will find another island, captain was talking about an island called Bittrex. Most of the crew still support our captain and are looking forward. Maybe someone from the crew turns as a good manager or skilfull trader.

Let's wait to see where this voyage will bring us, maybe we can find new world, I hope we will.

nice overview  Smiley

first we have to decrease the block reward to 50 . ( i think 50.000.000 is much better than 500.000.000 )
second we need a roadmap with realistic dates and projects .

i am still on the boat , for how long i don't know but things have to move ASAP otherwise this coin will die like many shit coins.

Bitpop if you want bring BPC to the cemetery , keep going on that way , if you want to bring BPC to heaven you have to take it more seriously .

Now the diff is 6 !!!!! so low.......it used to be around 100 and 400 the first 10 days.
even a scam coin has more hashrate and volume .

boki15

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:21:51 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 06:35:28 PM by boki15

Found block with staking, I am not mining right now:

EDIT: Sorry, one miner did not switch off and kept minig, everything is ok.
tacee

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:59:37 PM

nice overview  Smiley

first we have to decrease the block reward to 50 . ( i think 50.000.000 is much better than 500.000.000 )
second we need a roadmap with realistic dates and projects .

i am still on the boat , for how long i don't know but things have to move ASAP otherwise this coin will die like many shit coins.

Bitpop if you want bring BPC to the cemetery , keep going on that way , if you want to bring BPC to heaven you have to take it more seriously .

Now the diff is 6 !!!!! so low.......it used to be around 100 and 400 the first 10 days.
even a scam coin has more hashrate and volume .

Decreasing the block reward or exchange(c-cex is neither popular nor well-known) is not so important,the very top priority is the innovative built-in function in the wallet or lower requirement,some already existing fancy features popular now,without them ,this coin is and is going to stick here .Price is always the first driven-power for miners.What makes price go up? The answer is that you need to create a function that meets the market need.
appooler

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:19:15 PM

Decreasing the block reward or exchange(c-cex is neither popular nor well-known) is not so important,the very top priority is the innovative built-in function in the wallet or lower requirement,some already existing fancy features popular now,without them ,this coin is and is going to stick here .Price is always the first driven-power for miners.What makes price go up? The answer is that you need to create a function that meets the market need.

Agree, the block reward and exchange are not important at this moment. We do not need to do any legwork to get BPC added to the major exchanges. They will all add it on their own when BPC is something worth buying.

Waxo, good things come in time! If we want this coin to thrive, we need to contribute.

Many contributors, can result in some fascinating ideas and possibly some of them can be merged into the BitpopCoin source.

Bitpop (the OP), has stated multiple times, this coin is a community coin. No one person can turn it into a masterpiece over night. It is going to require actual effort from more than Bitpop to make this coin thrive, imo.

I would like to join the BitpopCoin team. I bring over 10 years of server administrator experience. Not an expert in C++, but I am excelling at it quickly.

I will attempt to make a rich list for BPC this weekend.

I think a faucet can help with distribution. I will also work on that. If I can figure that out, I will donate 25% of the fees my pool earns each day to the faucet.
waxo

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:50:34 PM

Agree, the block reward and exchange are not important at this moment. We do not need to do any legwork to get BPC added to the major exchanges. They will all add it on their own when BPC is something worth buying.

Waxo, good things come in time! If we want this coin to thrive, we need to contribute.

Many contributors, can result in some fascinating ideas and possibly some of them can be merged into the BitpopCoin source.

Bitpop (the OP), has stated multiple times, this coin is a community coin. No one person can turn it into a masterpiece over night. It is going to require actual effort from more than Bitpop to make this coin thrive, imo.

I would like to join the BitpopCoin team. I bring over 10 years of server administrator experience. Not an expert in C++, but I am excelling at it quickly.

I think a faucet can help with distribution. I will also work on that. If I can figure that out, I will donate 25% of the fees my pool earns each day to the faucet.

i all agree with you guys, i am happy to see that more peoples are intersted to BPC .
thx for the block explorer+richest list i will send you as soon it will be online Smiley

boki15

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:29:35 PM

I add 5000 BPC bounty for blockexplorer+rich list
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 12:14:27 AM

since i know  loljosh and did business with bitpop and waxo who is main donator here i also kind of know...

i almost feel like its my coin. what a shame you guys didnt invite best PR guy to the team =]

boki15

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:09:53 AM

@BitPop
No of my bounties is listed in op? I can remove my bounties if they are not needed Smiley
salmion

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:06:57 AM

As a community coin specifically a bitcoin talk community coin.. we should invite all the devs of other coins if they want to add something. We all use this forum..
And keep this coin a non tribal creative productive space?
tacee

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:52:46 PM

As a community coin specifically a bitcoin talk community coin.. we should invite all the devs of other coins if they want to add something. We all use this forum..
And keep this coin a non tribal creative productive space?
GOOD IDEA~
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:02:00 AM

since i know  loljosh and did business with bitpop and waxo who is main donator here i also kind of know...

i almost feel like its my coin. what a shame you guys didnt invite best PR guy to the team =]

I'll add you let me know Smiley

bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:02:24 AM

@BitPop
No of my bounties is listed in op? I can remove my bounties if they are not needed Smiley

I only see this one right? I added it
add 5000 BPC bounty for blockexplorer+rich list

Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:44:14 AM

Is another pool possible? Cant connect to altpool again.
bitpop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:25:15 AM

Is another pool possible? Cant connect to altpool again.

Yes there's 3 in op

Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:44:52 AM

Nobody mines on the other pools.. Would be nice if someone did. Thanks for responding..
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:58:19 AM

how about list this on bittrex?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: