Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help publishing a book - The Tale of Dank  (Read 2995 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:54:25 AM

Dank ran a ponzi to buy himself shit like drugs, that bike of his, his guitar, all of which he refuses to sell to repay squall even though he claims to be homeless and "walking west", but it's Vod you have a problem with? He profited greatly from that scam of his, and squall can get fucked because he "needs" that stuff.  

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:56:10 AM

look, i get your point. i understand why vod is in his ass. but this kid has been making payments even if it's not at the rate he promised. to me, that counts for something. real scammers don't give you shit back.

I beg to differ.

Let's say you lend 10 BTC to me, I default... come up with ridicolus persistent idiocy like Dank while I enjoy your coin. Then I make some payments and you think "this kid is making payments, let's trust him"

Now some poor soul believe him and lends him more money. He privately repeats the scam with each one then... when the market is 100% sure that he is just a thief he disappears.

It is called Ponzi scheme.

Considering the amount of effort he is putting into this I can say that he is truly an unrepentant dangerous person. he should be imprisoned and his property seized to repair debtors.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:58:02 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 07:08:13 AM by WEB slicer

Dank ran a ponzi to buy himself shit like drugs, that bike of his, his guitar, all of which he refuses to sell to repay squall even though he claims to be homeless and "walking west", but it's Vod you have a problem with? He profited greatly from that scam of his, and squall can get fucked because he "needs" that stuff.  
i will be the first to admit i don't know all the details. but like i said he has been making payments and to me that says something.

i just don't like people who try to chop other people down. i'm constantly hearing about young people killing themselves cause of cyber bullying and i don't like it.

regardless of dank vod reminds me of goat and there is something about that i don't like. i don't really have no problems with him i'm sure he means well but he is just constantly running his mouth like he has verbal diarrhea.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:01:06 AM

Let's say you lend 10 BTC to me, I default... come up with ridicolus persistent idiocy like Dank while I enjoy your coin. Then I make some payments and you think "this kid is making payments, let's trust him"

Now some poor soul believe him and lends him more money. He privately repeats the scam with each one then... when the market is 100% sure that he is just a thief he disappears.
i do see your point. i have noticed how he is constantly asking for money. i personally don't understand it and i honestly don't care enough to debate it. he just doesn't strike me as your average scammer. most would just make a new account and start over.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 02:48:36 PM

While I think you are borderline insane, and have some pretty serious issues you need to sort out.....if it was well written and didn't try and ram your philosophies down everyone's throat, I'd probably grab a copy tbh!

Whether its true or not, I don't think it would even matter, after reading a few of your posts I'd wager it would most certainly be very....VERY entertaining!!

Plus, if it gives you a shovel to dig sideways out of this hole you seem to be in, I say do it.

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3051

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:23:29 PM

regardless of dank vod reminds me of goat and there is something about that i don't like. i don't really have no problems with him i'm sure he means well but he is just constantly running his mouth like he has verbal diarrhea.

Click the "ignore" button under my profile on the left.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:33:10 PM

http://www.lulu.com/

First of literally hundreds of hits when googling "self publish book".

There's no reason why anyone should have to give dank money directly.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:33:30 PM

I knew a guy just like dank in high school, said the same type of crap. He would wonder off into the woods for weeks at a time. Claimed he was devine and all that crap. I was watching the news one day and his mug shot was plastered across the screen. He walked up to is cheating girlfriend in the middle of the road said "I have seen the other side it is better" pulled out a pistol and shot her in the head. Walked into her house and made food. Leaving her dead body in the road till a 5AM when someone seen it on the way to work.

I thought you were just a chill stoner or something but I think you might be on the edge of a needing serious mental help.

Killerloop

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:40:30 PM

I thought you were just a chill stoner or something but I think you might be on the edge of a needing serious mental help.

Why attempt recovery? He should bury himself in fresh ground so that our mother Nature reprocesses him. She cannot fail two times in a row.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 10:44:19 PM

Why attempt recovery? He should bury himself in fresh ground so that our mother Nature reprocesses him. She cannot fail two times in a row.

Lol broke clock is right twice a day.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:21:37 AM

this posts keeps on entertaining me everyday. Smiley
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:10:07 AM

I support this effort from Dank.

Salty spittoon suggested this idea years ago.

I think he should try to create something sellable.
Why not?

Although I still he think he should try to go out
and get a paying job, .....baby steps.... At least
He is trying to do something productive....
And he's not asking for a handout in this thread.
Maybe this will lead to greater things.

Dank, there's no need to print 1000 books.

There are companies that will print and ship
on demand.  This will free you of the burden
of storage and capital.  Even easier, I think
You should start with an ebook.

I'd be happy to handle the money until squall
Is repayed...

But first you must write the book!  
Now get to work dude!  Smiley

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:22:11 AM

has anybody else noticed how vod is quick to engage dank but he goes silent when other people try to engage him?

Would you be peaceful with someone who owes ~25000$ to a friend? And is willing to steal even more?

I respect your position but please note that people actually fall in scams and promises like these. "The tale of dank" seriously? What's going in there? He is just copying sentences and words from Nirvana songs and books like Fight Club.

He, right now, is laughing at you when you do feeble attempts to defend him. "I'll stop you all with my ninja powers! You cannot kill love! My awareness is godlike"

I'll tell you the tale of dank, for free:

"Steal words from the betters of you, steal money from those who believe the words of the latter"

A little example: in his next reply he is going to point out how my words hinder his repayment and disturb the cosmological order, however his deep connection and sheer force of will will find a way. His powers are made of love which is boundless.

Or when someone makes a worthful contribution like BadBear, dOnk(ey) replies telling you that is not enough love, that is not wide enough, that it lacks musicality and assorted shit. Just give him coins, his love will use the tribute to the devil for good.

What words have I 'stolen'?  Everything I speak comes from my soul.

It still costs money to self publish a book.  I stated this in the OP, I do not want to touch the money, I want to work with you so you pay the publishing company and I distribute the copies.  I don't want to touch a dime of this.

I've said this many times but I will repeat myself since some of you are having difficulty understanding.  I didn't scam squall.  I respect the man greatly, he put faith in me for a crucial time of my life when no one else would.  The business I was conducting was going fine until a $500 from a guy in China fell through at the same time as a $500 order from PF fell through.  Either one of those orders would have more than substantiated the $1000 loan, I could have easily made $5000 with plenty of money to repay squall.

You're channeling your anger on the wrong person, I made no ill attempt to scam squall for money.  All I wanted was to get the funds I needed to progress in life musically and spiritually so I could further help those around me.  If you want to get mad for something that doesn't effect your life, get mad at the asian guy who scammed me.  Get mad at PF who scammed me and vanished with my money.  Their actions are what led to my inability to fulfill the debt with squall.

And by further discriminating me and attacking me, it is you who is now withholding squall from getting his money back.  If I could get this book published, there is a good chance I can surpass 1000, even 10,000 copies.  I am going to make my best effort to have it distributed online and in store fronts if possible.

KelticFox, I am setting the example for others by taking the first steps towards creating a better society.  I am setting the example that you can lose your house, friends, loved ones and the respect of your peers but if you stay true to yourself, no one can tarnish the amount of peace you hold.  I am setting the example by leaving our primitive, highly consumptuous and destructive lifestyles.  I will be fasting for 42 days and walking across the country to form a new society that operates off the principles of positivity, love and sharing rather than negativity, inequality and greed.  I am following my dream no matter what people tell me, because that is what we should all truly be doing.  Following our own dream, not your business's dream, not the government's dream, not society's dream, but your dream.

I am setting the example for you to follow.  Those who choose to do so will ascend to a higher dimension of existence where life is truly infinite in every way fathomable.  Those who truly believe in their self and attune to my words will walk to the music festival where they will be the first to ascend to the higher dimensions.

I have sacrificed my life to the will of god to help others with the knowledge and power of infinite love I hold.  I have quite literally laid out in a ditch with the understanding that I would take a bullet to the face by cartel members as a sacrifice to show the world the true state of humanity at these times.

I may not have helped people materially as much as others, though the work I do is on a spiritual level, which spreads throughout the world and reaches far more individuals.  Though I have given out joints in Winston Salem, given out spiritual compounds to friends and strangers for free, I have shared food with the homeless and done what I could with the limited resources I had available to leave a positive mark on society and show people that life is not about being greedy and becoming miserable.  It is about sharing and becoming one.  Finding true peace with yourself and those around you.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 04:32:52 AM

And by further discriminating me and attacking me, it is you who is now withholding squall from getting his money back.  If I could get this book published, there is a good chance I can surpass 1000, even 10,000 copies.  I am going to make my best effort to have it distributed online and in store fronts if possible.

I say go for it donk(ey).

Sell some of the $8,000 in items you own and pay for the publishing.  You have more faith in this project than anyone else.

You don't need to borrow more money.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:00:22 AM

has anybody else noticed how vod is quick to engage dank but he goes silent when other people try to engage him?

Would you be peaceful with someone who owes ~25000$ to a friend? And is willing to steal even more?

I respect your position but please note that people actually fall in scams and promises like these. "The tale of dank" seriously? What's going in there? He is just copying sentences and words from Nirvana songs and books like Fight Club.

He, right now, is laughing at you when you do feeble attempts to defend him. "I'll stop you all with my ninja powers! You cannot kill love! My awareness is godlike"

I'll tell you the tale of dank, for free:

"Steal words from the betters of you, steal money from those who believe the words of the latter"

A little example: in his next reply he is going to point out how my words hinder his repayment and disturb the cosmological order, however his deep connection and sheer force of will will find a way. His powers are made of love which is boundless.

Or when someone makes a worthful contribution like BadBear, dOnk(ey) replies telling you that is not enough love, that is not wide enough, that it lacks musicality and assorted shit. Just give him coins, his love will use the tribute to the devil for good.

What words have I 'stolen'?  Everything I speak comes from my soul.

It still costs money to self publish a book.  I stated this in the OP, I do not want to touch the money, I want to work with you so you pay the publishing company and I distribute the copies.  I don't want to touch a dime of this.

I've said this many times but I will repeat myself since some of you are having difficulty understanding.  I didn't scam squall.  I respect the man greatly, he put faith in me for a crucial time of my life when no one else would.  The business I was conducting was going fine until a $500 from a guy in China fell through at the same time as a $500 order from PF fell through.  Either one of those orders would have more than substantiated the $1000 loan, I could have easily made $5000 with plenty of money to repay squall.

You're channeling your anger on the wrong person, I made no ill attempt to scam squall for money.  All I wanted was to get the funds I needed to progress in life musically and spiritually so I could further help those around me.  If you want to get mad for something that doesn't effect your life, get mad at the asian guy who scammed me.  Get mad at PF who scammed me and vanished with my money.  Their actions are what led to my inability to fulfill the debt with squall.

KelticFox, I am setting the example for others by taking the first steps towards creating a better society.  I am setting the example that you can lose your house, friends, loved ones and the respect of your peers but if you stay true to yourself, no one can tarnish the amount of peace you hold.  I am setting the example by leaving our primitive, highly consumptuous and destructive lifestyles.  I will be fasting for 42 days and walking across the country to form a new society that operates off the principles of positivity, love and sharing rather than negativity, inequality and greed.  I am following my dream no matter what people tell me, because that is what we should all truly be doing.  Following our own dream, not your business's dream, not the government's dream, not society's dream, but your dream.

I am setting the example for you to follow.  Those who choose to do so will ascend to a higher dimension of existence where life is truly infinite in every way fathomable.  Those who truly believe in their self and attune to my words will walk to the music festival where they will be the first to ascend to the higher dimensions.

I have sacrificed my life to the will of god to help others with the knowledge and power of infinite love I hold.  I have quite literally laid out in a ditch with the understanding that I would take a bullet to the face by cartel members as a sacrifice to show the world the true state of humanity at these times.

I may not have helped people materially as much as others, though the work I do is on a spiritual level, which spreads throughout the world and reaches far more individuals.  Though I have given out joints in Winston Salem, given out spiritual compounds to friends and strangers for free, I have shared food with the homeless and done what I could with the limited resources I had available to leave a positive mark on society and show people that life is not about being greedy and becoming miserable.  It is about sharing and becoming one.  Finding true peace with yourself and those around you.

cant believe this guy. his really fucked up by drugs
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:11:00 AM

What you see in me is what you see in you.

This is just the story of jesus repeating in modern times.  A man stands up against the greed based society he lives in.  He finds spirituality and oneness then speaks the truth against the judgment of his peers.  And he was killed for it.

All your judgment just further proves me right in the end.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:30:24 AM

What you see in me is what you see in you.

This is just the story of jesus repeating in modern times.  A man stands up against the greed based society he lives in.  He finds spirituality and oneness then speaks the truth against the judgment of his peers.  And he was killed for it.

All your judgment just further proves me right in the end.

I'm not judging you donk(ey), I believe you should sell your collateral and publish your book!

Killerloop

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:44:13 AM

terrible pun...his name is dank, not donk.
sorry but it needed to be called out

You are right. A donkey is anyone who believes his honeyed stolen words, do you understand that he is some kid doing all this for fun right? Google his sentences and you'll find out  Grin

That's a blasphemy Donk(ey), as far as I know it is not allowed.
Before dabbling in fields you do not know you should at least read one or two pages about the inherent topic.

Jesus preached: "give to caesar what is caesar's" and "if you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me"

So sell all your shitty equipment and pay back Squall. Stop talking about the book damnit, you have bad skill as a guitarist, you have no skill as a writer. Stick to very basic works until you raise enough experience.

And stop begging for god's sake.

rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:14:44 AM

Instead of naming your book "The Tale of Dank", I'd suggest:

"Don't Do What Dankey Don't Did"
Darkcoin-for-sale

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:50:48 AM

Dank is a lowlife junkie hobo - no life, no hope and no future.

Vod is a greedy fat fuck who thinks he ownes this forum.

Fuck both of you you filthy scum!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: