Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:57:20 AM

I wish you all the best Judge Crypto, and im going to be in on this coin too!

Thank you very much for the support Smiley nice to see familiar faces supporting it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:22:59 AM

I wish you all the best Judge Crypto, and im going to be in on this coin too!

Thank you very much for the support Smiley nice to see familiar faces supporting it Smiley

Is there any way i can test mining before it launches?

I havnt tried X13 on my machine before, ive sold my SCRYPT GPU miner, so i dont have much hashing power at all.
Will any exchanges have it on launch?

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:40:59 AM

no premine, no ipo, no hype - i'm all in Smiley

@nzminer

you can experiment with MammothCoin for example
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635751.0

if you need a good config for r9 280x cards just let me know.

looking forward to launch & good luck
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:45:17 AM

Looks like an interesting concept, by an interesting persona.
Will be definitely following this coin.  Smiley
altcoinherald

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 12:14:58 PM

Your coin has been added to the Altcoin launch calendar.

http://altcoinherald.com/3838

We'll keep posted for developments with your coin!

jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:32:29 PM

fail and shit coin this has no dev
shanson4

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:34:19 PM

when  can  see the  wallet??
asemov

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:30:44 PM

JUDGE.HASHLINK.EU
Will open for pre-reg soon Smiley

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

Just safer for your hashing power Wink
BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:52:37 PM

Very nice, you have my support !
Hesiod

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:59:02 PM

No premine, no IPO, nice! Will mine
followtheboss

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:42:19 PM

Yeah it sounds good for miners traders, but there is no dev.

Wait launch of the coin before getting happy and as soon as a fork appear fasten your seat belt and watch the boat sink   Grin

any way good luck

cheers

judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:57:52 PM

Yeah it sounds good for miners traders, but there is no dev.

Wait launch of the coin before getting happy and as soon as a fork appear fasten your seat belt and watch the boat sink   Grin

any way good luck

cheers

Thanks for the feedback.  I feel it is important to be totally honest with the community.  I am paying an experienced dev to create first wallet so it will be done right.  This is not a coin gen.

You and @jorr have a point though.  The lack of permanent dev does affect the price which is why I have made sure to point it out in the OP.  My openness though I feel will give the coin some added value. 
I am paying the dev in BTC for start and if there is an issue I will pay bounties out of my personal BTC to get them fixed.

My hope is to have dev continue long term through the use of community dev resources and donations to pay for specific dev features.

While I cant promise you a fork free experience.  I can promise you that it wont be me forking you over and selling the premine and running.  There is no premine or IPO and I am paying for the all the startup costs out of my pocket.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:01:17 PM

no premine, no ipo, no hype - i'm all in Smiley

@nzminer

you can experiment with MammothCoin for example
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635751.0

if you need a good config for r9 280x cards just let me know.

looking forward to launch & good luck

Thanks for picking that up DPPD.  That is a great point... best to test x13 mining on another coin for practice Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:02:13 PM

Looks like an interesting concept, by an interesting persona.
Will be definitely following this coin.  Smiley

Thanks for your support Yoshinori Smiley Glad you are here and my goal will be to honor the trust my community places in me Smiley
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:33:37 PM

No premine, no IPO - way to go! Cheesy

Adding you now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:38:39 PM

Finally a real legit coin with no added fluff
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:42:01 PM

any ETA of launch?
Algo?

I am going to have a meeting with the dev shortly.  Any suggestions would be welcome.  Please support any suggestions with reasons.
I am leaning towards a 14 day PoW X11 protocol launch... thoughts?

Looking to launch within 7 - 10 days.  I will keep everyone up to date.  My #1 goal is a fair coin.  No shady crap.

NO IPO... NO PREMINE...  

You say in the first post that it is not a coin to get rich off of, but the only reason to have a short window of distribution is to maximize profits to a select few. Why the hell should anyone support your crap coin that is not going to produce anything unique or innovative in the short term?
Why not go and support coins that are actually unique or innovative now?

Actually I am not worried if it is not supported right away.  You are right a coin is not anything without utility.  I dont want to promise crap just to pump the coin.  It should be valued for what it is.  That is it should be shit until something is delivered NOT promised.  

So, I want to see if people will support a coin that has no premine or IPO.  If people believe in me they could buy in early at a bargain rate.

When I say support I want to have community meetings to determine something to work on and get community developers to work on it.

by the way if you have an idea for a better distribution model i am all ears!

One good thing about this coin is that it will be funded by ME and not a premine or IPO.

I like your honesty Judge, "most coins are shit, until something is delivered and NOT promised".  So I will come along for the ride!!
So as a non miner how do I buy in early at a bargain rate?
I am not a dumper, but a hoarder, so how do I get myself some coins to stash. Then give it a year or two then we can see where we stand.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:52:33 PM

any ETA of launch?
Algo?

I am going to have a meeting with the dev shortly.  Any suggestions would be welcome.  Please support any suggestions with reasons.

Looking to launch within 7 - 10 days.  I will keep everyone up to date.  My #1 goal is a fair coin.  No shady crap.

NO IPO... NO PREMINE...  

You say in the first post that it is not a coin to get rich off of, but the only reason to have a short window of distribution is to maximize profits to a select few. Why the hell should anyone support your crap coin that is not going to produce anything unique or innovative in the short term?

Actually I am not worried if it is not supported right away.  You are right a coin is not anything without utility.  I dont want to promise crap just to pump the coin.  It should be valued for what it is.  That is it should be shit until something is delivered NOT promised.  

So, I want to see if people will support a coin that has no premine or IPO.  If people believe in me they could buy in early at a bargain rate.

When I say support I want to have community meetings to determine something to work on and get community developers to work on it.

One good thing about this coin is that it will be funded by ME and not a premine or IPO.

I like your honesty Judge, "most coins are shit, until something is delivered and NOT promised".  So I will come along for the ride!!
I am not a dumper, but a hoarder, so how do I get myself some coins to stash. Then give it a year or two then we can see where we stand.

I feel your pain.  In fact I am in the same boat.  As the coin founder I will have absolutely no coins at launch.  I will either have to purchase hash rate or wait for an exchange to carry them.  Either way I intend to get some of my own coin as I think it has long term potential.  I feel most founders should have to buy their own coins as it shows a commitment to their product.

I cant imagine the price would be that high considering I don't have a perm dev and I am not hyping the coin with some future feature.  On the other hand I feel the transparency I bring does hold some refreshment to a community thirsty for some.  I am also considering posting my name and IT credentials on my website.  I have a BS in Computer Networking and multiple industry certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, and EMC.  While that does not make me a coder, it does show I am a real person who was not flipping burgers last week Smiley  No offence to any burger flippers!
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:01:19 PM

any ETA of launch?
Algo?

NO IPO... NO PREMINE...  

I feel your pain.  In fact I am in the same boat.  As the coin founder I will have absolutely no coins at launch.  I will either have to purchase hash rate or wait for an exchange to carry them.  Either way I intend to get some of my own coin as I think it has long term potential.  I feel most founders should have to buy their own coins as it shows a commitment to their product.

I cant imagine the price would be that high considering I don't have a perm dev and I am not hyping the coin with some future feature.  On the other hand I feel the transparency I bring does hold some refreshment to a community thirsty for some.  I am also considering posting my name and IT credentials on my website.  I have a BS in Computer Networking and multiple industry certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, and EMC.  While that does not make me a coder, it does show I am a real person who was not flipping burgers last week Smiley  No offence to any burger flippers!

Hey cheeky, so you want fries with that? Wink
Well in that case this coin IS a pile of shit, until I am able to buy some.  Grin
Will have to keep a look out for a miner with a new electric bill  Wink
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:17:34 PM

Judge you can count on me bro!! I will be mining right off the bat!

Look forward to a good community and a good honest coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: