Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time a circle?  (Read 1306 times)
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:26:36 PM

I bet you are one fun son-of-a-bitch to have around at a party. PM me. I need someone like you when things get too crazy and I need the house cleared.
My ability to party is separate from my ability to believe bullshit... I do one well and not the other.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:30:13 PM

I bet you are one fun son-of-a-bitch to have around at a party. PM me. I need someone like you when things get too crazy and I need the house cleared.
I love this line of reasoning..."you won't pretend to believe in something there's no proof for so you can't be fun to have around"
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:35:32 PM

I love this line of reasoning..."you won't pretend to believe in something there's no proof for so you can't be fun to have around"
You aren't invited to many cocktail parties are you? It is called a "flow".Pro tip: Don't bring a harpoon for the silent auction at a "save the whales" fund raiser.

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:41:39 PM

You aren't invited to many cocktail parties are you? It is called a "flow".Pro tip: Don't bring a harpoon for the silent auction at a "save the whales" fund raiser.
I actually go to a lot of parties, and I'm usually one of the ones who has a crowd around while we're telling stories....none of which involve a pretend magic man.
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:59:53 PM

I actually go to a lot of parties, and I'm usually one of the ones who has a crowd around while we're telling stories....none of which involve a pretend magic man.
Good for you. While at such parties you probably don't express a fervent belief in the non-existence in a supreme deity. Stick to stories about the reality of human existence and the human struggle.

Discussions about politics and religion in a normal communal setting are a total buzz kill.

sana8410 (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:07:47 PM

Actually this theory is pretty decent. Although you would have no knowledge of living a 2nd time?
Else you would have influence on everything.
I think that i read in some orthodox-christian book,that in our souls, know what we have to do on earth,our journey here,but in the moment we born an angel "wipe"all the knowledge we have ,and from here the "deja vu " moments.........

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
mooncake

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 01:08:52 PM

Belief in re-incarnation won't do. You will have to know for certain whether or not consciousness continues past death.

The point is not whether or not consciousness continues past death. The point is your attitude towards life for either of the scenarios. If consciousness does continue past death, how would you lead your life? If it does not, how would you lead your life?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: