Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 08:13:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Lawyers for hire  (Read 10905 times)
Ninian

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:12:36 PM

Thanks for the space.  I'm an experienced commercial lawyer at a small, full-service boutique business firm in Raleigh, North Carolina.  I am licensed in NC, SC and GA, USA. I've taught myself coding and smart contracts because the blockchain is already affecting my practice. I'm grateful Bitcoin gave me the push. I blog about using the tools of law to make a stable cryptolegal jurisdiction, an essential part of the Bitcoin vision.

Nina Kilbride
www.cryptolawyer.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DrxGxr

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:51:23 PM

Congratulations, a new business niche has been created.
It's called Cryptocurrency Lawyers.

All licensed attorney who specialize in cryptocurrency laws may advertise themselves in this thread below.
You will get a lot of customers. Reply to this thread with your name and contact information.

Lawyers specialize in cryptocurrency laws
PLUS1 nice thread idea.
omegaflare

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:31:00 PM

Not sure why others post jibberish. This thread is for lawyers who specialize in cryptocurrency law to advertise themselves.

Ignore the trolls.. they're a bunch of 12 years old fools who should be sent to a reform school.

johnbuchmiller

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:35:40 AM

I like this idea as I'm trying to find a IRS lawyer and a CPA who's familiar with the tax and laws surrounding bitcoins. Maybe you should setup a format that others can copy and reply with all relevant information, including location is it will vary from state to state for US.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:46:32 PM

Great post. As Bitcoin grows this will be much needed, hope to see something like LegalZoom add  Bitcoin lawyers.

I love Bitcoin
Daisy14

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:39:02 AM

Cryptocurrency law is going to be one tough one, considering the fact that buyers and sellers can be totally anonymous and transactions are irreversible...

How do you sue someone you do not know?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 09:47:45 AM

Cryptocurrency law is going to be one tough one, considering the fact that buyers and sellers can be totally anonymous and transactions are irreversible...

How do you sue someone you do not know?

That's a tough question as bitcoin itself doesn't have any law associated with it but if one of the currency involved is fiat, it can still be considered a crime and a person scamming anyone of his coins is still termed as a thief and hence the law can get him arrested. Although need to see atleast one person being successful in this.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀██████████████████
       ████████████████████▄
      ██████████████████   ▀▀
      █████████████████ ▄▄█▀
      ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████▀▀
     ▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████████▄
{}
Walter Avalos

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:37:50 PM

Congratulations, a new business niche has been created.
It's called Cryptocurrency Lawyers.

All licensed attorney who specialize in cryptocurrency laws may advertise themselves in this thread below.
You will get a lot of customers. Reply to this thread with your name and contact information.

Lawyers specialize in cryptocurrency laws

I understand this post is quite old but our law firm has a wealth of information and experience with Cryptocurrency.

Our Law Firm provides ICOs and Blockchain-based technologies legal services. We are a corporate law firm with decades of experience with money transmitters and FinTech companies as clients, and have been specializing in ICOs law since their inception. Some of the seminars we have hosted are on the legality of bitcoin and Bit Coin ATMs. Although we mainly provide services to businesses and corporations, recent court rulings involving government regulatory agencies are setting precedents for consumer ICOs legal issues, such are some states regarding them as commodities and others as properties. We provide a service on law updates for the community here:

http://moneytransmitterlaw.com/

We are not only representing clients in all 50 states with their own jurisdiction, but we also have offices abroad. If you would like individual ICO representation message me directly.
FlexLambo

Activity: 31

ETH adress: 0xD09F3Eac88A889A68D53456A8206a7b12f1C

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:17:03 PM

Hello everyone, if someone has a cryptoproblem that does not hesitate to send an email to blockchainlawyers@yahoo.com.
Claims in front of exchangers.
Claims related to mining software.
Implementation of payment systems
Taxation.

Best Regards.

Hola a todos si alguien tiene algún problema relacionado con las cryptos o si necesita asesoramiento que no dude en enviar un email a blockchcainlawyers@yahoo.com
-Reclamcaciones frente a exchanges.
-Reclamaciones relacionadass con software de minería.
-Implementación de sistemas de pago.
-Fiscalidad y tributación.

Saludos Cordiales.
warrior333

Activity: 196

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:35:52 PM

It seems to me that to have the crypto advocates is wrong. I always act ahead of the curve. I do not fall under the scope of law enforcement so I do not need a lawyer. It seems to me that it is cheaper to pay the tax than to use the services of lawyers. But I know how not to pay taxes and not use a lawyer.

BitcoinLaws

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:53:55 PM

Hello;

I'm a canadian lawyer (Montreal).... see my cryptocurrency websites:

www.btc.legal (escrow services)

www.bitcoin-law.ca (compliance for ICO)

Louis
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: