Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Lawyers for hire  (Read 12135 times)
CryptoCurrencyInc.com (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:33:12 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 09:28:39 AM by CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Congratulations, a new business niche has been created.
It's called Cryptocurrency Lawyers.

All licensed attorney who specialize in cryptocurrency laws may advertise themselves in this thread below.
You will get a lot of customers. Reply to this thread with your name and contact information.

Lawyers specialize in cryptocurrency laws

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:01:07 AM

Hey

How is this working out for you?? lol

Regards

Duke

LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:59:09 AM

All licensed attorney who specialize in cryptocurrency laws may advertise themselves in this thread below.
You will get a lot of customers. Reply to this thread with your name and contact information.

Entity Name    CRYPTOCURRENCY INC.     File Number    69205704
 Status    ACTIVE
 Entity Type    CORPORATION     Type of Corp    DOMESTIC BCA
 Incorporation Date (Domestic)    12/06/2013     State    ILLINOIS
 Agent Name    SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A.     Agent Change Date    12/06/2013
 Agent Street Address    123 W MADISON ST STE 806     President Name & Address    
 Agent City    CHICAGO     Secretary Name & Address    
 Agent Zip    60602     Duration Date    PERPETUAL
 Annual Report Filing Date    00/00/0000     For Year

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:56:34 AM

Not sure why others post jibberish. This thread is for lawyers who specialize in cryptocurrency law to advertise themselves.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:15:09 AM

Not sure why others post jibberish. This thread is for lawyers who specialize in cryptocurrency law to advertise themselves.

Well it's not really gibberish.  He's posting the incorporation info.  I run a business myself as does my wife.  I don't consider that info gibberish.  Neither does the state of CA with respect to professional business behavior.

Anywho, is CryptoCurrencyInc.com looking for agents or do they represent established attorneys?  One of the most notoriously brazen BTC thefts occurred in Illinois perpetrated by Hashking.  I still believe many would like to see him brought to justice for his theft of coins.
acslackr5

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:16:34 PM

I like this idea as I'm trying to find a lawyer and a CPA who's familiar with the tax and laws surrounding bitcoins. Maybe you should setup a format that others can copy and reply with all relevant information, including location is it will vary from state to state for US.

However, recommend anyone in SoCal Los Angeles area? Smiley
adv.kanishk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:57:37 AM

Hi. Just came across this thread. I am an advocate based in New Delhi, India. I have my oown fiirm by the name of CriTaxCorp which deals into Criminal, Taxation and Corporate practice.  I have been studying the legal aspects covering the cryptocurrency cloud and I also have on of our clients who have opened their bitcoin exchange in India. If the members of this forum have any problem they can surely route it to me and I would glad to help. My contact details are mentioned below.

Regards
--
Kanishk Agarwal
Advocate
CriTaxCorp
Criminal-Taxation-Corporate
www.critaxcorp.com
+919971666252
+919999966252
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:35:23 PM

I'm a lawyer in the Boston, MA area.  I'm a member of an 8 person law firm.  Feel free to PM me with any questions or issues you need legal help with.  I have experience in a wide range of topics (if I can't help you I can send you to someone who can).  Thanks.
Capaccioli

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 11:04:31 PM

For Italy
www.coinlex.it
Group of Lawyer and Tax Consultants on Cryptocurrencies.

ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:38:15 PM

In the US it is considered to be unethical for attorneys to advertise their services or to solicit a client for a specific case.

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:33:59 AM

It looks like this guy here (bitcointalk username: Vlad2Vlad ) is looking for a cryptocurrency lawyer to sue Paycoin for using the name of his coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268941.520

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 09:55:35 AM

Anybody want to take the Bitfloor case, assuming someone else hasn't already? https://www.reddit.com/r/BitFloored/

Tokyo PD are supposedly saying MtGox's theft was an inside job, so maybe Kraken can be brought in to deal with Bitfloor's theft too.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Coinjar_Scum

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:54:11 AM

I need some help.

Coinjar verified my account and I have had a few minor problems with the that I complained about. 

Recently I have sent them over 16btc to manage with my verified account. 
I tried to withdraw some and also send some more to my account.

They have now frozen my account and have told me they will not provide us with telephone communication and only send emails to me.
They are saying my money will stay frozen until I tell them all the details involved in every single transaction I have sent them in the last month.
They also say that I have to explain what I will do with my bitcoin if they do take hold off my account.

I understand the support staff work out of Melbourne Australia and I am a British citizen with Australian residence and an Australian registered company. 

Do they have any grounds here to do this and isn't what they are doing going against everything bitcoin stands for.

I am prepared to pay for legal services and fight this tooth and nail,  no matter the expenses.  I believe this is going to test this currency and am looking for legal advice before I contact my friends who are journalists in respectable technology columns of national newspapers. 

In the meantime I am losing as bitcoin devalues and these people will not release my funds.

Coinjar has also explained hostility and are using slang terms in their responses to me as though I am kit a customer of value to them.
It is easy to say I want my money back but I also want to see this in court as it does not seem they should be able to do this with no Regards to me losing a fortune while it devalues. 
I think this is terrible for bitcoin and will be seeking exposure in the media to have them make it widely known that yiu have to prove every transaction ever made with this company or they will not allow you to touch your funds.

Could someone please advise if this is legal because it is not what is advertised with bitcoin for the general public.  They have done this because I asked a customer to deposit money into my bitcoin wallet by using a biller code seeing they did not have bitcoin themselves. 

Apparently this is illegal but they don't tell you this when they give you the billercode to use. 
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 06:02:14 AM

I need some help.

Coinjar verified my account and I have had a few minor problems with the that I complained about. 

They have now frozen my account and have told me they will not provide us with telephone communication and only send emails to me.
They are saying my money will stay frozen until I tell them all the details involved in every single transaction I have sent them in the last month.
They also say that I have to explain what I will do with my bitcoin if they do take hold off my account.

I understand the support staff work out of Melbourne Australia and I am a British citizen with Australian residence and an Australian registered company. 

Do they have any grounds here to do this and isn't what they are doing going against everything bitcoin stands for.

I am prepared to pay for legal services and fight this tooth and nail,  no matter the expenses.  I believe this is going to test this currency and am looking for legal advice before I contact my friends who are journalists in respectable technology columns of national newspapers. 

In the meantime I am losing as bitcoin devalues and these people will not release my funds.

Coinjar has also explained hostility and are using slang terms in their responses to me as though I am kit a customer of value to them.
It is easy to say I want my money back but I also want to see this in court as it does not seem they should be able to do this with no Regards to me losing a fortune while it devalues. 
I think this is terrible for bitcoin and will be seeking exposure in the media to have them make it widely known that yiu have to prove every transaction ever made with this company or they will not allow you to touch your funds.

Could someone please advise if this is legal because it is not what is advertised with bitcoin for the general public.  They have done this because I asked a customer to deposit money into my bitcoin wallet by using a biller code seeing they did not have bitcoin themselves. 

Apparently this is illegal but they don't tell you this when they give you the billercode to use. 

Thats a shame.  I've had nothing but good experiences with them.
Coinjar_Scum

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:29:29 AM

I need some help.

Thats a shame.  I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Same with me until this. 

I asked them how long can they legally hold my money and when that time expires,  what is the process that happens with my funds.

Their reply was "we will hold your money as long we want".

I asked for a phone number to contact them and the address of their registered office and their response was"  we are only going to communicate with you through the writing of emails and if yiu refuse to reply to these emails then we will cease communication and hold your money indefinitely ".

They have asked me to explain all transaction to my account and from my account and demanded that I tell them what I wish to do with my bitcoin if they release my funds.

This is disgusting treatment and they won't even let me communicate with their security team,  they keep writing to me saying our security team wants to know this and wants to know that etc etc.

They have vilified me.  I have been a verified member for a year and now I start making some bitcoin they have locked everything up,  removed my verification and are talking to me like they are my dictator. 

My opinion of them is that they are as bad as PayPal and that I will never again touch bitcoin.
I am looking for legal assistance and I am prepared to spend whatever it takes to have the questions that their writings have left me with,  answered in a court of law.
I can not sit by and allow them to treat a customer with absolutely no respect.
I will gladly forward all communication to date to anyone who Regards themselves as a professional with bitcoin law or a barrister who is familiar with this law that would be willing to discuss legal proceedings. I have nothing to hide at all.
bitcoinsolicitor

Activity: 73

Bitcoin Lawyer in Kensington, London

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 03:46:14 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2015, 03:39:01 PM by bitcoinsolicitor

Selachii LLP are the UK's most experienced law firm in any form of Crypto Currency.  We have assisted client's with crypto exchange start up models, BTC ATM contracts and general advice in relation to crypto contracts.

We are leading a worldwide based group of clients in respect of the Mt Gox collapse and we are also the lead firm on two very high profile UK based exchange collapses.

We are the only firm in the UK who truly accept BTC as payment, we provide wallet addresses to our clients for payment. Richard Howlett is a Partner in the firm and regularly appears in the media providing advice and quotes concerning the crypto industry.

We have a genuine interest in the Crypto industry, we are passionate about the benefits of the industry and also providing advice and assistance to evolve the industry generally.

Selachii LLP
131c Kensington Church Street, Notting Hill, London, W8 7LP
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7792 5649
www.selachii.co.uk
Email: info(at)selachii.co.uk
i18rabbit

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 01:36:33 AM

It is really STUPID to "hire" an attorney.  If an attorney is honest, which 99.99% are NOT (if you are ignorant, understand that 99.99% of attorneys are criminals that will either take your money are run or take your money and sell you out for more money), they will work for free and get paid by the attorney costs in a winning judgment.  There is NO REASON EVER to pay an attorney.  What do you think attorney costs in judgments are for?  Any attorney that wants money before he wins is an attorney that doesn't care to win.  Generally, in the USA at least, court cases are decided behind the scenes, either as part of a conspiracy, or on behalf of the BARs political agenda.  Justice and law are irrelevant.  I have been fighting politically incorrect, yet legally correct cases for 20 years, and I never win, even though I win on paper.  The BAR/judicial system has endless ways to enforece it's own agenda, lawful/legal or not.  Sooner or later, my work will amount to a win, because the entire system is doomed from corruption ...  We are all living in a global plutocratic kleptocracy, and it can't last forever.
i18rabbit

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:25:17 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 11:35:17 AM by i18rabbit

For people in the USA, this is the basics of law, if you want any chance at all, you must DIY:

1) law is in a hierarchy, federal law supercedes state law which supercedes municipal/local law.
2) municipalities/cities are creations of the state, which are creations of the US/federal govt.
Of course, the 13 original colonies created the US/federal govt, but the Civil War fixed that flaw,
and re-made the 13 original states into products of the US/federal govt.
3) you must understand that US=federal, which truly means DC, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.
4) you must understand that USA is everything - US + all states.  With regard to "Made in the US" and
passports, US means USA too Smiley  Notice they don't say "Made in the USA" much anymore.
5) you must understand that after the revolution in 1776, the only authority in the USA was the
common law (contract and property rights).
6) you must understand that truly, there is only "law of the land that you own", and that honestly,
federal law only applies on federal land, state law only applies on state-owned land, and city/municipal
law only applies on land that the city/municipality has actually purchased.  And that truly, people in the
USA are kings on their own land.  Land not owned, such as public lands/highways come under the
domain of the common law properly.
7) you must understand that truth is not reality in law, and that by force alone, all governments:
city/municipal/state/federal exceed their territorial jurisdiction, and claim authority on any land owned
by anyone, and public land as well.  And that this happens because the common law offices have been
eliminated, and the people are too dumb to establish them (eg, employee sheriffs are not common law
sheriffs).
Cool New York is all land within the boundaries of New York.  State of New York is only land within New York
that has been purchased by the state government.  A small part of New York, and that is the lawful
extent of the territorial jurisdiction of the State of New York ... but who cares?  Who even understands?
9) when this is understood, you must learn the rules of court for whatever court you wish to use,
most generally, you will begin in a State court below the Supreme Court for that State.  There is no way
around this: the rules of court are the rules.  There's no tricks, magic, or any other thing that will help.
You can use state/federal law - whatever you want - to begin in the State's courts.

10) finally, for every civil or criminal action you prosecute or defend against, you must search the case
law and statutes to find the "essential elements" that are the required proofs of such actions, and then
in few words as possible, and with orderly logic, you must demonstrate evidence of each of these
elements (if prosecuting) or lack of such evidence (if defending).

That's the basic essentials of being your own attorney.  You will find that the BAR members will
despise you for making use of THEIR courts ... But there is no other option, since the people
have neglected to establish the common law offices and courts of their own.

Finally, there are 4 organic laws in the USA: DoI, AoC, NW Territorial Ordinance, and Constitution (the latter, which was never "adopted", but merely used to provide some elements with which to modify the AoC, only concerns those living on US property).  If you hear people talking about their "1st amendment" or "2nd amendment" rights, you can be sure they are clueless and totally ignorant ... unless they are in DC or a federal park or on other federal/state land.  No US president EVER takes any of the oaths in the Constitution - just goes to show you how duped the population is ... compare the presidential oath taken by the president in Wikipedia with those in the Constitution Smiley  And the fraud has been going on for over 225 years.

Statistics demonstrate that the man that does his own legal work fairs MUCH BETTER than those that hire attorneys.  It is always much better to lose on your own than to pay somebody to lose for you.  Also note that most/all state courts lack any rule that states one must pay the court to file an action ... just goes to show you how corrupt the courts are - they extort payments out of your ignorance without any authority to do so.  That is what you walk into when you walk into courts - a nest of rats.
i18rabbit

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:11:17 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 04:30:59 AM by i18rabbit

If you are really good at what you do in establishing truth in a US court, they will simply ignore you.  There is no rule that says a "judge" must rule on any of your motions.  That is what typically happens to me in cases against the system:

I am allowed to file my complaint, but after that, not a single motion I submit is ruled upon, not a single objection or statement I make is given any attention, and there's no law or rule against it Smiley  The system is simply free to ignore you.

"Judges" have ABSOLUTE IMMUNITY, which means they can tamper with court records, dispose of them, tamper with audio recordings and evidence - they can do ANYTHING THEY WANT, and there's nothing you can do about it.  Because the people have neglected to establish common law offices of their own.  It's that simple.  In the USA today, the only courts available are foreign to the people: courts of the state (not so in England, where the common law still functions).
jmumich

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:28:10 PM

If you are really good at what you do in establishing truth in a US court, they will simply ignore you.  There is no rule that says a "judge" must rule on any of your motions.  That is what typically happens to me in cases against the system:

I am allowed to file my complaint, but after that, not a single motion I submit is ruled upon, not a single objection or statement I make is given any attention, and there's no law or rule against it Smiley  The system is simply free to ignore you.

"Judges" have ABSOLUTE IMMUNITY, which means they can tamper with court records, dispose of them, tamper with audio recordings and evidence - they can do ANYTHING THEY WANT, and there's nothing you can do about it.  Because the people have neglected to establish common law offices of their own.  It's that simple.  In the USA today, the only courts available are foreign to the people: courts of the state (not so in England, where the common law still functions).

Judges absolutely do not have "absolute immunity" to do anything that you listed. They have to follow the law, and they do. Like everyone else, of course, Judges make mistakes, and that is why we have appellate courts.

If you are representing yourself pro se, and your motions aren't being ruled upon, perhaps there is some procedure that you need to follow in your jurisdiction in order to get your motion heard. Judges often have weekly motion calendars in state courts, which is a good way to get your motion heard quickly if it is a relatively straightforward matter.

This is one of many very good reasons to hire a lawyer if you have a legal dispute, as a lawyer will know the procedural requirements in your jurisdiction. We do this stuff every day.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: