Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Lawyers for hire  (Read 12133 times)
Ninian

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:12:36 PM

Thanks for the space.  I'm an experienced commercial lawyer at a small, full-service boutique business firm in Raleigh, North Carolina.  I am licensed in NC, SC and GA, USA. I've taught myself coding and smart contracts because the blockchain is already affecting my practice. I'm grateful Bitcoin gave me the push. I blog about using the tools of law to make a stable cryptolegal jurisdiction, an essential part of the Bitcoin vision.

Nina Kilbride
www.cryptolawyer.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrxGxr

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:51:23 PM

Congratulations, a new business niche has been created.
It's called Cryptocurrency Lawyers.

All licensed attorney who specialize in cryptocurrency laws may advertise themselves in this thread below.
You will get a lot of customers. Reply to this thread with your name and contact information.

Lawyers specialize in cryptocurrency laws
PLUS1 nice thread idea.
omegaflare

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:31:00 PM

Not sure why others post jibberish. This thread is for lawyers who specialize in cryptocurrency law to advertise themselves.

Ignore the trolls.. they're a bunch of 12 years old fools who should be sent to a reform school.

BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:46:32 PM

Great post. As Bitcoin grows this will be much needed, hope to see something like LegalZoom add  Bitcoin lawyers.

I love Bitcoin
Daisy14

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:39:02 AM

Cryptocurrency law is going to be one tough one, considering the fact that buyers and sellers can be totally anonymous and transactions are irreversible...

How do you sue someone you do not know?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 09:47:45 AM

Cryptocurrency law is going to be one tough one, considering the fact that buyers and sellers can be totally anonymous and transactions are irreversible...

That's a tough question as bitcoin itself doesn't have any law associated with it but if one of the currency involved is fiat, it can still be considered a crime and a person scamming anyone of his coins is still termed as a thief and hence the law can get him arrested. Although need to see atleast one person being successful in this.

Walter Avalos

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:37:50 PM

Congratulations, a new business niche has been created.
It's called Cryptocurrency Lawyers.

All licensed attorney who specialize in cryptocurrency laws may advertise themselves in this thread below.
You will get a lot of customers. Reply to this thread with your name and contact information.

Lawyers specialize in cryptocurrency laws

I understand this post is quite old but our law firm has a wealth of information and experience with Cryptocurrency.

Our Law Firm provides ICOs and Blockchain-based technologies legal services. We are a corporate law firm with decades of experience with money transmitters and FinTech companies as clients, and have been specializing in ICOs law since their inception. Some of the seminars we have hosted are on the legality of bitcoin and Bit Coin ATMs. Although we mainly provide services to businesses and corporations, recent court rulings involving government regulatory agencies are setting precedents for consumer ICOs legal issues, such are some states regarding them as commodities and others as properties. We provide a service on law updates for the community here:

http://moneytransmitterlaw.com/

We are not only representing clients in all 50 states with their own jurisdiction, but we also have offices abroad. If you would like individual ICO representation message me directly.
FlexLambo

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:17:03 PM

Hello everyone, if someone has a cryptoproblem that does not hesitate to send an email to blockchainlawyers@yahoo.com.
Claims in front of exchangers.
Claims related to mining software.
Implementation of payment systems
Taxation.

Best Regards.

Hola a todos si alguien tiene algún problema relacionado con las cryptos o si necesita asesoramiento que no dude en enviar un email a blockchcainlawyers@yahoo.com
-Reclamcaciones frente a exchanges.
-Reclamaciones relacionadass con software de minería.
-Implementación de sistemas de pago.
-Fiscalidad y tributación.

Saludos Cordiales.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:35:52 PM

It seems to me that to have the crypto advocates is wrong. I always act ahead of the curve. I do not fall under the scope of law enforcement so I do not need a lawyer. It seems to me that it is cheaper to pay the tax than to use the services of lawyers. But I know how not to pay taxes and not use a lawyer.
BitcoinLaws

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:53:55 PM

Hello;

I'm a canadian lawyer (Montreal).... see my cryptocurrency websites:

www.btc.legal (escrow services)

www.bitcoin-law.ca (compliance for ICO)

Louis
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:13:05 AM

Well, I guess it's going to be whole new law that will be specifically made for cryptocurrency cases. But I agree that if someone would file a case to a person that is untraceable that is using anonymous coin then it's better to say bye-bye to your money than spending a lot of cash to lawyers that very impossible to retreive.
PeterKh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:48:08 AM

A lot of the discussions are about litigations. But lawyers are also needed for structuring crypto related business so that litigation involvement would not become necessary in the first place.

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:40:03 PM

I think that lawyers too early to advertise themselves in such branches. Users are rarely confronted with the problems of the use of cryptocurrency. Such problems exist only in totalitarian States, but there will not help any lawyer. There is no fair judicial system. It seems to me that lawyers are only needed for those who wants to establish trade with bitcoins.
kkent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

Not sure why others post jibberish. This thread is for lawyers who specialize in cryptocurrency law to advertise themselves.

A lot of attorneys on this website won't post their information here. Most jurisdictions (I can only be 100% certain of the situation in the various jurisdictions within the US) regulate how you can advertise and how you can practice. If I were to post my information here and do something for someone I could EASILY lose my law license unless I was certain that I had only done work for people who were located within my jurisdiction.
AttorneyBitcoin

Activity: 167
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

www.attorneybitcoin

Experienced crypto-currency attorney based in Las Vegas, Nevada.

ATM's, ICO's, Trading Platforms, Mining Pools. Any business venture involving Crypto.

Happy Mining.

George D. Greenberg, Esq.
8440 West Lake Mead Blvd. Suite 112
Las Vegas, Nevada 89128
702 706 5221

www.attorneybitcoin.com
Kaps

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

Hi,

I am from PA.  I am looking for someone to take a case against cryptsy.com which held my DASH coins prior to closing their doors.  There has been a class action lawsuit that I was unable to take part of since I missed the deadline.  The lawyers did not contact me to say there was a class action available.  The class action settled.

I had approximately 660 DASH coins which are now gone.  They are today 12-9-17 worth $490,000.  At the time the website closed down, they were worth like $6000.

The owner has been identified in the class action.  Do I have a case against this individual?  He's apparently wealthy based on the money he stole.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/class-action-lawsuit-filed-cryptsy/

Let me know if you know a lawyer that can handle this case.

Thanks,

Ken
secattorney

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:40:50 PM

Ill bite . . .

visit me, been involved in crypto for approx 5 years http://www.bitcoin-lawyer.org

youtube = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVOa8Iy_RIkmRPwuQliPKfw?view_as=subscriber

securities, commodities and payments law background

ICOs, fund formation, compliance for mining pools, etc

Cheers!
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:27:01 PM

Hi. Just came across this thread. I am an advocate based in New Delhi, India. I have my oown fiirm by the name of CriTaxCorp which deals into Criminal, Taxation and Corporate practice.  I have been studying the legal aspects covering the cryptocurrency cloud and I also have on of our clients who have opened their bitcoin exchange in India. If the members of this forum have any problem they can surely route it to me and I would glad to help. My contact details are mentioned below.

Regards
--
Kanishk Agarwal
Advocate
CriTaxCorp
Criminal-Taxation-Corporate
www.critaxcorp.com
+919971666252
+919999966252

Good to know about you Mr. Kanishk, there are only a bunch of Law professional in India who is really aware of crypto-market. In that scenario, you got a ample of opportunity to grow and explore your self in Indian crypto market.
I just want to know that Like BTC or crypto-currency is not recognized as legal tenders by Indian govt. So under which law will crypto frauds will be dealt??? and what is success ratio of such cases.
AttorneyBitcoin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:03:37 AM

In the US it is considered to be unethical for attorneys to advertise their services or to solicit a client for a specific case.

It is unethical to solicit individuals for legal services unless there is a prior or current attorney-client relationship. An attorney or firm can however advertise to the general public.

www.attorneybitcoin.com

AttorneyBitcoin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:13:41 AM

I am George D. Greenberg, Esq. I have practiced in crypto-currency law for the past 4 years. I have several threads on this site, have answered dozens of questions, posted articles, and continue to do so. I have personally mined for several years in order to learn the nuts and bolts of crypto. I have represented suppliers of miners, mining pools, mining farm operators, coin developers, marketers, traders and web site developers.

I have been a speaker at a bitcoin convention and currently represent several clients in various crypto related ventures. I accept BTC and ETH and look forward to speaking with you.

8440 West Lake Mead Blvd. Suite 112
Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S. 89128

www.attorneybitcoin.com

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: